Such a Cute Convo(RaBul post) plzz give more RaBul scenes

Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

RaBul...haha y so cute...I love how he read her mind...how cute purab..."main Kya achi nahi dikti" haha bulbul...so got so insecure...n he read her mind..."tum achi dikti ho, I mean itni buri bhi nahi ho, tumhari ankhee Bohot achi hai...bijli ke jaise" haha n the look in her face...she got so affected by purabs comment that went home n asked her would be jijaji..haha so cute RaBul...plzz give us more of RaBul...they are very cute...plzzz CVs give us more of RaBul...they are way too adorable

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i missed begining part bt from your post seems it was nice scene
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Havvii

i missed begining part bt from your post seems it was nice scene

yup it was a cute scene where he tries to appreciate her looks n she glares at him...but it was too small...like only for a minute
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he did haina like didnt need to see her or any expression not even a move and read her mind haaye   
jijai toh best wala scene tha - CV's ne daraya lekin bulbul called him meri behen ke hone wale vo 😆😆 awesome bulbul 😃 love you :D 

Heyy uske baad ek scene tha where Abhi invites Purab over in the library and he refuses says "nayi ladki chhuti leke bethi hai" -referring to uhhmmm...pagali!! 😉 Bulbul nakhre dikha rahi hai and Purab cutely agreeing on her point :) ❤️ 
moonseasandbeac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyansh

RaBul...haha y so cute...I love how he read her mind...how cute purab..."main Kya achi nahi dikti" haha bulbul...so got so insecure...n he read her mind..."tum achi dikti ho, I mean itni buri bhi nahi ho, tumhari ankhee Bohot achi hai...bijli ke jaise" haha n the look in her face...she got so affected by purabs comment that went home n asked her would be jijaji..haha so cute RaBul...plzz give us more of RaBul...they are very cute...plzzz CVs give us more of RaBul...they are way too adorable

One the Suresh drama is over I think they will. Next week they will concentrate more on Suresh sister's wedding so I guess we will have to wait.
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bulbul 2 din nai hue join kiye chutti bhi le li? Thak gayi bechari 🤣
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Havvii

bulbul 2 din nai hue join kiye chutti bhi le li? Thak gayi bechari 🤣

😆😆
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail