Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

What if Ahil is currently running Asads business, living in Asads house? 😲 And Sanam will come there to workπŸ€”

Doubtful. Aahil's house is not Asad's house. Or maybe it got renvoted and I can't recognize it as Asad's house. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

The pictures flew to Dilshad just like Sanam's dupatta which flew and fell on Ahil's car πŸ˜†.

i think you are right...aisa hi hua hoga 🀣 .
_SmileALot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For the sake of ur own sanity ...plz stop applying logic in QH...
C'mon...πŸ˜†
Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice post. I want to know your view on the dupatta meeting.
Geeta! Me not mentioning about that scene tells clearly what I think about it ...you know me well by now ...don't you?

Go4welkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

What if Ahil is currently running Asads business, living in Asads house? 😲 And Sanam will come there to workπŸ€”

There is a good possibility. 
Go4welkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

I have one question

How did Dilshad get khandaani zevar after she escaped with Sanam n Haya? Did she go to KV to get them?

That's a question I had in my mind and I have some possible answers that are debatable.
1. She might be wearing them for B'day party, don't remember much if her jewelry that she was wearing that day.
2. She might have gone to locker where she had her jewelry before running off to Punjab but if that's the case why she didn't withdraw some good amount of cash from her bank account to support her grand kids? 

Go4welkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

The biggest question is how did Dilshad get pictures of Asad-Zoya? She did not even have the time to look for Seher, but she found the pictures and took them along with her? Oh Gul khan. 

πŸ˜†

Well! I convinced my self that the pic might be in her email and she took a print out.
Go4welkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SmileALot

For the sake of ur own sanity ...plz stop applying logic in QH...

C'mon...πŸ˜†

Actually, I love doing this exercise of searching logic in logic less QH...yeah! I am twisted that way ...🀣
-ARSHI_LOVE- thumbnail
yes even i'm interested only in knowing where the hell the heap of property went...
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Go4welkin

As expected, Ms. Billi got away scotch free after brutal murders at SM for eight long years. What she did in those 8 years and why she sacrificed next 12 years of life for Aahil holds the secret of QH 2 plot.

My take on Aahil's FB:
1. He might very well be son of Billi and Imran, whom she kept under wraps until SM massacre.
2. After killing ASYA, Billi might have trapped some rich guy and married him to disguise her identity.
3. Aahil might have been adopted by billi's latest hubby and Billi might have got pregnant with girl child, who is now shown as Aahil's asthmatic sister.  
4. Billi's hubby might be an abuser and Aahil in a fit of rage might have killed his adopted father and Billi took over the blame to save her son from jail time.
5. Aahil might be 23 or 24 years old. 

Sanam took late night bus from Mogha, Punjab and reached Bhopal, MP the same night, that must be a heck of a bus that travels at speed of light. 

Billi will soon be out if jail to wreck the havoc and Sanam moved to Bhopal at the very right moment to be readily available for Billi's next game. 

Where is Razia? Is Ayaan and co still in London? what about HAIRA? Is Seher alive? What happened to KV and thriving business of Asad and Gaffy? I am more interested in knowing these answers than Billi and Sanam's Tom and Jerry game.

Excellent Post! I totally agree...what happened? You've got some great ideas here trying to explain what is going on...but what frustrates me is the writers need to do this for us and they never do.  We are never provided a back story or an update on what happened to the other characters...even the characters never mention people who played a pivotal role in their lives...

I believe this show is going to fixate on the Tanveer nonsense forever and hardly touch on real issues and relationships...the core of the show in the VERY beginning.  Ever since Tanveer was introduced her character has simply dominated the whole show...

Now all this is going to be how she can make Sanam's life miserable...and it is only after Dilshaad will show up that the truth of who Sanam is will be revealed...Tanveer is going to know it's Zoya's daughter...

I personally find is VERY insulting when responders say to a person who brings up great questions about a show to "chill" and "relax" instead of complimenting them for their ability to find loop holes in a show...it's horrific attempt to diminish their intelligence and suggest that they have a weak emotional character for pointing them out.  I don't see it that way; I see you as a bright person who is very relaxed and chill but also amazing bright and smart to see these flaws. The writers should be paying attention to you!😊
Edited by Laila2009 - 9 years ago