Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

APHG 30th April WU:Updated

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanks for the WU!! 
Kabab mein haddi phirse tapak gaya AvRaj ke beech!!! 😑Ye savri bua ki to mein!! someone pls. send her to hell!! πŸ˜‘ Samarth ko AvRaj ke paas bhej diya!! urgh!!!

I wished Avni really considered Raj as his BF! πŸ˜³ Raj's expression! loll!! πŸ˜† 
Samarth's 4GF!!πŸ˜† lol!! and Avni's reaction! haha!! πŸ˜‰Raj using some spice to have some tadka!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† lol.. 

BTW Raj stop playing small games and be a man.. GO AND CONFESS AVNI OR ELSE SAMARTH WILL FLY WITH HER!!! Its high time now!! 

Finally Arpita's parents are coming!! I hope pratap's truth comes out! πŸ˜²
Edited by Sammy11 - 9 years ago
nanny101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sammy11

thanks for the WU!! 

Kabab mein haddi phirse tapak gaya AvRaj ke beech!!! 😑Ye savri bua ki to mein!! someone pls. send her to hell!! πŸ˜‘ Samarth ko AvRaj ke paas bhej diya!! urgh!!!

I wished Avni really considered Raj as his BF! πŸ˜³ Raj's expression! loll!! πŸ˜† 
Samarth's 4GF!!πŸ˜† lol!! and Avni's reaction! haha!! πŸ˜‰Raj using some spice to have some tadka!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† lol.. 

BTW Raj stop playing small games and be a man.. GO AND CONFESS AVNI OR ELSE SAMARTH WILL FLY WITH HER!!! Its high time now!! 

I know right  he has to announce his love now or risk loosing it forever 

Hmm. Yep its a risk.. but Raj is playing an indirect game.. because if he announces he loves Avni then suket savri abhas will oppose him, so he want Avni to love and propose him instead in first place.. then only no one else deny her choice.. because everyone loves avni .. I hope she does something like she did when Raj became kanha.. 
Bauji will be the first to accept her decision I guess.. 

What so ever the whole story is of Avni who will fall in love with Raj..

Originally posted by: anvee

Tfs for wu

I hope avni soon realises that raj is best for her😳

Yep me too!😳 Wish the day will come soon.. πŸ˜³
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail