Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Raghav's Addiction: Kalpana ya Kalpana Ka Haath?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry for this funny title..!! I am seriously asking this question...!! What is exactly Raghav addicted to ???

But Kalpi is sooo right when she said... Waise toh Mauka milte hi haath pakad lete hai..!!

The moment he finds his love lady all alone..!! He attacks her,,,!

I am soo enjoying this stage..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
His addiction is Kalpi πŸ˜ƒ it's called love addiction πŸ˜†
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Grrr...I was about to make post on Raghav's obsession with Kalpi's hand !!

He is equally obsessed with the lady and her hand too Just need a reason to hold her hand, he don't mind searching for a reasonπŸ˜‰
ForeverFabulous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is the only thing which feels real in the show right now. If not head is spinning with all these MUs! πŸ˜•
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Both! Kalpana's hand a little more though πŸ˜‰
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he he sejal..i made a post in the noon..in that i mentioned..ragahv always wants to feel kalpis soft skin...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
always ready to go touchy tochy..😳😳😳
so public me..he doesnt have option of kissing so ..hand😳😳😳
lol..still he doesnt wanna leave her hand ever..as he said..if evry one confirms..he will never leave her..zindagi bhar pkadungi..jaha jaundi vaha aungi😊😊😊😊
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My point!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soo Loving this stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alfiya_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol sejal seein the title itself i started laughinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†I knw raghav s so desperate to be kalpi all the time,talk to her,feel her!!! Today when I saw him holdin her hand I said "lo phir se haath pakad liya"itni kya pasand aagaya uska haath uhπŸ˜³πŸ˜†maybe he finds peace in holdin kalpis hands nd wants to make sure she belongs to him nd ly him.. 
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He doesn't care who sees them together! All he wants is to have his love close to him!! And right now the best he can get is her hand lol!
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
He is soo scared of Kalpi in front of Kamla..!!