•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I think its a bit silly, risky  and far fetched for Avinash to play Samairas dad.
They should have rather hired someone else to play the character, who can speak other languages etc. it would have seemed more real to the Jaganaths also
That's the one issue I hate about in TV serials when the same character is disguised to play another.
Obviously in real life one can see the resemblance, no one is that blind or stupid.
I thought this serial would be more intelligent.😕
I think they've purposely got the same person to play her dad because they want to get Samaira exposed. Basically Shikha's dad is going to ruin her whole game.
Exactly I agree. Its so dumb because obviously Aditya will recognize him and he is bound to make a mistake and risk evrything in the process.
It would be more clever if they could hire people like "Sameer" had fake parents but they were more believable
I also find it dumb..and there was no need to avinash to came now as samaira's dad..stupid move..he even didn't inform her abt it what a illogical step..
I do not post very often. But when I see something stupid, it makes me want to comment.
I am not surprised. The writers are so dumb that they dish out dumber plots. They have made poor Shikha's father so stupid that he doesn't think that his presence would ruin  Shika's plan and endanger her life.

Even the presence of Neeraj being everywhere is dumb. There is a knock and without checking, he opens the apartment door.

The Indian television need better writers and directors.
Originally posted by Jannat786

Exactly I agree. Its so dumb because obviously Aditya will recognize him and he is bound to make a mistake and risk evrything in the process.
It would be more clever if they could hire people like "Sameer" had fake parents but they were more believable

Yes they have loads of money, so they cud have hired a professional as Sam's dad
Agree with you...
Its really silly. Mrs.Jaganath recognised the difference in the voice by hearing him just ONCE and Aditya stayed with Shikha and spent so much time with Avinash still he is so dumb that he cant even recognise the voices of both of them...
Originally posted by souroj

Yes they have loads of money, so they cud have hired a professional as Sam's dad

Shikha and Neeraj are afraid since anyone can blackmail them...
Originally posted by zeezee09

I do not post very often. But when I see something stupid, it makes me want to comment.
I am not surprised. The writers are so dumb that they dish out dumber plots. They have made poor Shikha's father so stupid that he doesn't think that his presence would ruin  Shika's plan and endanger her life.

Even the presence of Neeraj being everywhere is dumb. There is a knock and without checking, he opens the apartment door.

The Indian television need better writers and directors.

Exactly...
Shikha and Neeraj chat openly in the parking lot which is beneath Aditya's house...!!
Originally posted by Jannat786

I think its a bit silly, risky  and far fetched for Avinash to play Samairas dad.
They should have rather hired someone else to play the character, who can speak other languages etc. it would have seemed more real to the Jaganaths also
That's the one issue I hate about in TV serials when the same character is disguised to play another.
Obviously in real life one can see the resemblance, no one is that blind or stupid.
I thought this serial would be more intelligent.😕

I agree with you.  Its just rediculous.  This entire show is
getting silly.