Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovemymanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
CVS is confused because they are just changing the original characteristics like changing randir from I am best to jealous ran dir and competitive sanyu to dependent sanyu depending on party for every thing the new track has cimpltly gone out of way by showing the ltrs were written by ran dir and they can never cone back on the track with this they are not understanding anyu is showing only sympathy and no luv to randur and this sympathy will just vanish when she remembers how ran dir created misunderstanding b/w party and her this story is getting bored and iamgonna stop watching this
And a request to param to quit this show for wasting his skills

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I disagree
Parth is amazing!! You are just threatened because you feel Parth and Sanyukta will be a couple. You don't understand that SanDhir is endgame and SaRth are best friends...
Stop hating Parth because you feel he will come between SanDhir.

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm confused. Again. Thanks CVs
Will the real Parth Kashyup plz stand up?
I adore Ankit as Parth but recently Parth has become such a self contradictory person.
The Vidushi -Parth scene in the precap made smoke come of My ears.
What are CVs doing????
Parth is not manipulative enough or callous enough to play with someone's emotions.
And all this upsets me.
I ship Vidarth as it safeguards Sandhir and my dear RD but Parth is... Idk I don't want him to be shown that negatively.
I want nice parth Back who will get Sandhir together. :)
Originally posted by: --swathy--

Parth rocks 😎

So true.. I don't know why everybody hates him.. He isn't a saint.. He also gets angry and sad. 
Just because he isn't Randhir, people think that he is a saint.
And what's wrong with Parth and Sanyukta's friendship??
Ankita Gupta is amazing and handsome!!
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharonroy

So true.. I don't know why everybody hates him.. He isn't a saint.. He also gets angry and sad.
Just because he isn't Randhir, people think that he is a saint.
And what's wrong with Parth and Sanyukta's friendship??
Ankita Gupta is amazing and handsome!!

new here?visit Ankit/Parth AT 🤗
Originally posted by: --swathy--

new here?visit Ankit/Parth AT 🤗

Sorry to sound stupid but what is AT?
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharonroy

Sorry to sound stupid but what is AT?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4045162 join with us 🤗Edited by --swathy-- - 9 years ago
AdityaK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Guysss I am back ...after So many days Gap I started to Follow SADDA HAQ from last few episodes ...And I cant stop my Laugh after seeing the improvement of Parth character and his new angles ...I mean itne confusion ke bad usse banaya bhi to kya VIDHUSI KA LOVE INTREST ...I mean seriously Aur kuch CvS ko nai mila ...KOI NEW ENTRY KARWA DETE
And also There is a Lot of difference betwen current Parth and the Parth CVS introduced 4 month back ...Now Unfortunetly he is just a side Kick of Sadda Haq ...I hate to admit but I am feeling Sad for him ...Really CVS what is this" VIDHUSI KA Future BOYFREIND "...THIS IS TOO MUCH ...
[COLOR=RED]
Originally posted by: AdityaK

Hi Guysss I am back ...after So many days Gap I started to Follow SADDA HAQ from last few episodes ...And I cant stop my Laugh after seeing the improvement of Parth character and his new angles ...I mean itne confusion ke bad usse banaya bhi to kya VIDHUSI KA LOVE INTREST ...I mean seriously Aur kuch CvS ko nai mila ...KOI NEW ENTRY KARWA DETE
And also There is a Lot of difference betwen current Parth and the Parth CVS introduced 4 month back ...Now Unfortunetly he is just a side Kick of Sadda Haq ...I hate to admit but I am feeling Sad for him ...Really CVS what is this" VIDHUSI KA Future BOYFREIND "...THIS IS TOO MUCH ...
[COLOR=RED]

Agree with you, Aditya K!
Parth is treated so badly these days. After all, he is a PARALLEL LEAD.
They have made him Sahil, Yoyo and Jiggy equivalent.
You are right on the new entry part. Vidhushi, eww!
Kaustuki is better than Vidhushi for Parth.