Ishra's college life FF ~Love Birds~ part 16 ishra cute moments..<3 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by simples28

Wow..college backdrop😃😃loving it..pls continue dear😃

Thank you

thanks for the PM😊
Originally posted by lwrimaforever

Beautiful start Mariam Di!Thanks for pm!Waiting for Ishra's college life romance!Pls continue soon!

Thank q
Originally posted by ThruMyEyez-Nita

Interesting start. Would love to read about IshRa's journey in college😊

Thank u
Originally posted by manjusha7

ishra ff on college life.woww.interesting

Thankss
Originally posted by JPJ83

Its interesting dear...Please start...

Thank you
Originally posted by xDance_Alive

Awesome start!!❤️

A college love story sounds very good and unquie in IshRa !

Continue soon

Can't wait to read more of it 😊

😃

Thank u
Originally posted by Faria.

Congrats for your new FF dear
loved ur prologue- ishita as a college girl- wah loved it
plz update soon

Thank q
Character sketch

Karan patel as Raman kumar bhalla

A cool dude in college loves playing pranks every girl loves him he is a flirt and naughty but he has a soft corner inside which he doesn't show anyone

Divyanka tripathy as Ishita swaminathan iyer

A cute simply and bold girl she loves being with her family she love living her life with full fun

Anita hassanandani as shagun

She is the diva of college everyone loves her but she loves raman and she is always behind him

Raj singh arora as Mihir

Friend of raman he is raman's childhood friend and both shares there secrets with eachother which anyone doesn't know

Mihika verma as mihika

She is a sweet funloving girl and small sister of ishita she loves being with her family

Sushant singh rajput as Sidharth verma

He is friend of raman little bit selfish and arrogant but loves his friends they are life for him

Ankita lokhande as Ridhima gupta

She a simply normal living girl who always loves eating and talking she is ishita an mihika's friend

Sana khan as Asra khan

She is a naughty bubbly girl loves everyone but hates doing homework and her biggest enemy is zeeshan khan

Ashish juneja as Zeeshan khan

He is cute loving a naughty funny and caring guy he loves being with his friend but hates asra cant bear her a second
Edited by sumaiya10 - 9 years ago
Prolouge update page-1
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4002960&PID=105476318&#p105476318

Part-1

Ishita quickly came out of washroom and got ready for her first day in college she was new in delhi before she was in mumbai and now shifted to delhi

Ishita's mum came and fed her some curd and sugar.. She went from there without having breakfast and soon she reached college

She saw a boy sitting in canteen with his friends she to him and asked about the principal's office

Mihir: dont when she will come

Sid: just chill dude she will come..

Ishita: excuse me

Sid: sorry i cant excuse you

He chuckled

Ishita: can you tell me where is the principal's office

Sid: no

Ishita: plzz

Sid: are you new in college

Ishita: yes

Sid: whats your name

Ishita: ishita... Ishita swaminathan iyer

He quickly got up pulled a chair for and make her sit on it saying

Sid: oh you are ishita plzz sit na

Ishita: thank you but where is principle's office

Sid: wait i will show you na till then have juice hey take care of her he said to his friends

He goes in a corner takes out his phone and says

Sid: shikari achuka hai shikar ke liye

A boy smirked listening to his words and kept the phone

Sid: ok ishita before meeting the principle lets go to the professor ravi

Ishita: professor ravi but i want to meet the principle

Sid: he is also important princi listens to professor ravi only

Ishita: ok

He took her to the class room and there was sitting a professor on chair wearing glasses and hair was combed with oil he was wearing bshirt and pant

Ishita: excuse me sir can i come in

Sir: oh yes ofcourse plzz come in

Ishita came inside

Sir: plzzz sit

She sat on chair

Ishita: actually sir i am ishita swaminathan iyer i am new in college my mum came here yesterday and paid the admission fee i just came here to inform you

Sir: ok now i will take your test to know you are capable of this college or not

Ishita: ok sir what should i do

Sir: get up stand straight

She stood up and stood straight

Sir: raise your one leg

Ishita: but sir..

Sir: do what i say

She raised her one leg

Sir: ok now raise your both hands

She felt wierd but she did that what he said

Sir: now close your eyes

She closed then after a minute she saw hole college standing on the class door watching her an gigling

She also saw that sir he was wearing tshirt and pant his hair were also different but stylish he was smirking looking at her...

Ishita felt very bad and insulted seeing all her college standing and seeing her in that akward position she went from there to washroom..

She was in washroom seeing her self in mirror and crying thinking about those flash backs of college seeing her then she thought of that sir and wiped her tears saying i am not so weak that with your cheap pranks what do you think of urself? Mr. Over smart you need to pay for this...

She then takes her bag and goes to open the door but the door doesn't open it gets stuck she shouts

Ishita: help help

Someone comes and opens tries to open the door she pushes the door and it opens she goes and falls in arms of that person (its that same sir)

She closes her eyes in fear then slowly opens seeing him they both share an eyelock

Everyone gather around them and start talking hey look at them then a girls says i wish that was me in his arms mihika comes there moving all the girls aside

Mihika: akka what is doing?

Mihika calls her

Mihika: akka

They both come out of there trance raman leaves ishita she falls down he smirks seeing her and goes from there mihika make her stand they both leave from there..

While walking with mihika ishita clashes with a girl and her all books falls down

She quickly sats down and started picking up her books and says

Ishita: sorry

Ridhi: its ok are you new in this college

Ishita: yes

Ridhi: oh ok nice to meet you i am ridhima you can call me ridhi

Ishita: hi ridhi i am ishita and this is my small sister mihika

Ridhi: hi mihika

Mihika: hi

Ridhi: ok now lets go to canteen we will talk there and i can know more about you both

They both agreed and went from there..

In canteen

Mihika: omg akka he played a prank on you but let it be every one plays with them who are new...

Ridhi: ya he plays pranks on everyone so thats common here.. But cant believe it every girl in college wants to be with him and were in his arms on the first day of college he is the hearthrobe of college

Mihika: really wow akka on first day only all i guess what will happen in the upcoming days..

Ishita: shut up mihika he is just Mr. Over smart he thinks he can do anything but i will show him what i can do

Mihika: ok akka its getting late bye i am going for class

Ridhi: oh mihika listen in your class there is asra plzz tell her that i was searching for her an want to ask something

Mihika: ok but who is asra

Ridhi: oh sorry i forgot to tell you she is my best friend asra and...

Mihika: ok ok now i will i am getting late after my class i will listen the full introduction of full college but for now let me go bye...

Ishita: ok i will will come with you

Ridhi: but why

Mihika: akka you are not in my class

Ishita: no actually i want to order something

Ridhi: ok then i will also come

Mihika: ok

They both and started walking from there

Raman was sitting with his friends chatting ishita was going with mihika...raman stands infront of ishita raising his hand

Raman: hi i am raman.. Raman kumar bhalla

Ishita looks at him with stren look than at his hands and moves aside and goes he again goes and stands infront of her

Raman: come on yaar you are still thinking about that class incident it was just a prank

She again goes from there he again comes and stands infront of her

Raman: ok yaar sorry aise bade bade colleges mai aise choti choti bate hoti rehti hai (in big big colleges small small things happen) he says touching her nose with his finger..

She looks at her nose than at him she takes a glass of orange juice which was on table then pours on raman head

Ishita: opps sorry aise bade bade college aise choti choti bate hoti rehti hai.. (In big big colleges small small things happen)

They both look at each other in anger...

She goes from there

Raman: you need to pay for this what do you think of urself now you are gone...

Part-2 on page 10
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4002960&TPN=10&#p106259959Edited by sumaiya10 - 9 years ago
Good start n nice intro n pls continue soon