Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Aamir and SRK. Aamir is so fake with his "I dont want to publicize my films much" or "Films clashing with each other do well as long as content is good". ðŸ˜†
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

where was Aamir between QSQT and Ghajni?

btw how convinient for you to claim Aamir's movie which did good at BO not worrying about the quality of the movies, then go around n come with something like they were good films for the ones didnt do well at the BO.😆  in your mind Aamir wins both ways.😆

Aamir has always been around.. while srk only did one type of movies and played it safe.. Aamir did all kinds of roles.. He earned respect of all the fans.. within those fans Aamir found those smart and  intelligent fans that srk only wish for.. in fact, Aamir's movies has always been for smart intelligent movie fans...so ya maybe srk was more successful during the 90s.. but did he have respect from a wide range of audiences.. I don't think so.

Yes maybe KKHH did more business than sarfrosh.. but if you ask 100 random fans.. they will pick sarfrosh over kkhh..

for me.. quality of the movie comes first.. over the past 14 years specially.. Aamir has given us more memorable movies.. and better movies than SRK.. That is a fact.

Do you want to compare Dch vs Asoka and lagan vs KKKG..i can compare them one and one.. and script.. story and quality wise.. Aamir has been far better than srk..

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aamir is an amazing actor but the other two khans are no less. Aamir act comes out more better because the movies he pick are always better than Shahrukh Salman. If the other two pick good movies like him then they can be as good as aamir, if not better. Just my opinion. 
Dil Chata hai and Laagan are among aamir best performances, Asoka or KKKG were not Srk best performances. I mean if we are comparing then let's make the comparison fair. Let's compare SRK Chak De India and Swades with Aamir DCH and Laagan 
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Aamir is an amazing actor but the other two khans are no less. Aamir act comes out more better because the movies he pick are always better than Shahrukh Salman. If the other two pick good movies like him then they can be as good as aamir, if not better. Just my opinion. 

Dil Chata hai and Laagan are among aamir best performances, Asoka or KKKG were not Srk best performances. I mean if we are comparing then let's make the comparison fair. Let's compare SRK Chak De India and Swades with Aamir DCH and Laagan 

I was going year by year..

off course Swades was the best srk movie I have ever watched.. cdi was a great movie too but those are the only 2 srk movie that I actually liked.. but if you want to compare srk's entire career with 3 idiots, dch, rdb, lagan, tari zameen per and even tallaash.. he is way behind..

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dabang4life

I was going year by year..

off course Swades was the best srk movie I have ever watched.. cdi was a great movie too but those are the only 2 srk movie that I actually liked.. but if you want to compare srk's entire career with 3 idiots, dch, rdb, lagan, tari zameen per and even tallaash.. he is way behind..

I think it's each to his or her own. Aamir script choice have been better post 2000s than Salman or Shahrukh. But that doesn't mean Srk didn't did good movies. 

Aamir best movies in terms of performances: Lagaan, DCH, Ghajini, 3 idiots, JJWS, Rangeela 
SRK best movies in terms of performances: Swades, Chak De India, Kal Ho Na Ho, Baazigar, Anjaam, darr
Edited by Saraa. - 10 years ago
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I really, really like Aamir onscreen, but I've read lots and lots of stuff about his obsessive nature towards films and his contemporaries (SRK in particular) which really just makes me hate his shrewd-ness offscreen. And no that's not cutting roles and scenes of other actors in your films, everyone does that. I've read that SRK and Akshay do that too, so no big deal. I know I sound like a biased SRK fan, but I actually think that you never just name your dog after one of your contemporary just like that. There has to be something in Aamir's mind to trigger something as absurd as that.

The actual offscreen rivalry seems to be between SRK-Aamir.
Salman toh bas bahaana hai, SRK and Aamir ko ek doosre ko neecha dikhana hai. 😆
atominis thumbnail
What is there to steal? Since Ghajini, all Aamir films, except Talaash have been out grossing SRK films and also got more acclaim. Also an Aamir-Hirani film is anyday more awaited and more likely to be good and successful than an SRK-Farah film, as Farah as no credibility at all. There is no reason for Aamir or team PK to feel insecure or steal anybody else's limelight.
It just seems made up by writer who had no other gossip to make a BI on. 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even if Raju completely messes up P.K. will beat HNY both in BO numbers and quality anyway ðŸ˜†
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aamir has had "unique" promoting and "marketing" styles? Really? Since when?