Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Gurmeet Choudhary's role in his debut Bollywood film #Khamoshiyan will be similar to Aftab Shivdasani's role in #Kasoor ... We will keep updating you about it connecting with all people concern.

Angel_Luv thumbnail
Za productions
Gurmeet Choudhary's role in his debut Bollywood film #Khamoshiyan will be similar to Aftab Shivdasani's role in #Kasoor ... We will keep updating you about it connecting with all people concern.

Kasoor movie plot

The plot is a copy of the 1985 Hollywood thriller Jagged Edge & The Kannada film Antima Ghatta] (1987) starring Shankar Nag, Urvashi and Tara. The film starts with the murder of Priti, wife of Shekhar (Aftab Shivdasani), a well-known journalist. Inspector Lokhande (Ashutosh Rana) investigates thecase and accuses Shekhar of the murder, saying he has enough evidences to arrest him. Upon getting bail from the court, Shekhar's lawyer tells him that he will not be able to fight his case because he is a corporate lawyer. He asks him to contact Simran Bhargav (Lisa Ray), who is a criminal lawyerto fight his case.

Shekhar goes to Simran's house to convince her to take his case. Simran tells Shekhar that she'll defend him only if she is convinced that he is innocent. Simran is battling inner demons over a case in which she got a man convicted for crime he had not committed. Her guilt increases when she learns that the innocent guy had committed suicide in custody.

While representing Shekhar, whom she considers innocent, Simran falls in love with him - a part of Shekhar's plan to win her trust. They end up in bed and Shekhar enjoys Simran in bed. After the court declares Shekhar innocent, Simran spends the night at his house having sex with him again. The next morning, while opening his closet, she finds a typewriter hidden between sheets.

The significance of this typewriter is that there have been typed 'crank' letters sent to her office, leaving little clues that point the finger to the swimming coach (Vishwajeet Pradhan), who had an affair with Shekhar's wife. The typed letters all have a flyaway 't' on them.

Simran then comes to know that Shekhar is the real murderer. She leaves for the police station to give the typewriter she has found. Shekhar realizes this and is on the prowl to claim his next victim. At the end, Simran kills Shekhar in self-defense

Angel_Luv thumbnail

GC tweeted...

@gurruchoudhary: At d dargha seeking ajmer baba's blessings. May allah bless us all  http://t.co/HsomyCu4xy

Angel_Luv thumbnail
Gurmeet Choudhary learns gymnastics for debut film
Television actor Gurmeet Choudhary, who has signed a three-film deal with Mahesh Bhatt'sproduction house, is busy preparing for his Bollywood debut. 
The film, Khamoshiyaan " When Silence Speaks, requires him to learn the nuances of gymnastics. Says the actor, "I have thoroughly researched all my roles on TV and now, I am doing the same for my film. I'm working on my body and training in gymnastics. We will have workshops, but I prefer to prepare from my end."
-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_Luv

Gurmeet Choudhary learns gymnastics for debut film

Television actor Gurmeet Choudhary, who has signed a three-film deal with Mahesh Bhatt'sproduction house, is busy preparing for his Bollywood debut. 
The film, Khamoshiyaan " When Silence Speaks, requires him to learn the nuances of gymnastics. Says the actor, "I have thoroughly researched all my roles on TV and now, I am doing the same for my film. I'm working on my body and training in gymnastics. We will have workshops, but I prefer to prepare from my end."

GC is very hard working 👏
Angel_Luv thumbnail

Angel_Luv thumbnail

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
missing guru
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Karan Darra @KaranDarra  

@gurruchoudhary and @KaranDarra #khamoshiyan This ones for all you guys who have persisted in asking! pic.twitter.com/zmAeBHP3Iz

Hollywood comes to Bollywood Karen on the set of Khamoshiyan...