Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 Hey Jyothi !!!
Looks like more depressing scenes coming up  

The only positive thing is AB is back but still would not like to see him make his moves on that Evil sumitra. Giving her hopes that she has the upper hand 😡

When will Raghu know ABT sumitra,s evil intentions ???? When ??? God I really can't tolerate the KP ?? 
Am  thinking ABT extending my vacation on DDBEDS
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dhakarn

About the justice to young child , to b honest Vivek-Maya r not directly involved .. they were only used in the whole scheme like tools ... so if CVs go around showing justice on that front , they will hv to take the track on what all goes around in hospital and the whole medical details  .. the plot will totally divert from RaShi actually .. so I dont really want them to go in detail on that whole child track because it was obviously introduced to cover up Arhaan's absense and not something planned as part of original track ... so they can just give one dialogue on how the real culprits r caught mayb and end the chapter there ... the fact that Vivek burned the money they got from fraud actually concludes their misdoings as they wont b able to enjoy the money they got from their misdoings ..

yeah , that's why i said, if  they r culprits ...  they did do thieving of medicines which is wrong ... n the big criminals take advantage of this chota criminals only ... vivek n maya , both seemed unaffected by their indirect involvement in the death of the child , especially maya ... their evilness must not go unpunished 

If they get punishment , it will mean end of their roles which I dont think is possible in a daily soap as CVs cannot really make the actors sit at home by showing they went to jail .. they already did the blunder with Jas-Mahima  , dont think they will do it in Vivek-Maya case either plus the show is not about medical issues ,.. its just a side track to kill time till the main actor returns .. thats why I dont think CVs will go much in detail by showing them getting punished and all 🤔
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

Hey Jyothi !!!

Looks like more depressing scenes coming up  

The only positive thing is AB is back but still would not like to see him make his moves on that Evil sumitra. Giving her hopes that she has the upper hand 😡

When will Raghu know ABT sumitra,s evil intentions ???? When ??? God I really can't tolerate the KP ?? 
Am  thinking ABT extending my vacation on DDBEDS

I dont think KP will b shown once Raghu returns back as the track might focus more on Raghu-Shivani-Karan angle now ... Raghu might make his moves on Sumi to drive away Shivani but that might actually result in Shivani too making Raghu jealous by going close to Karan ,... so I doubt CVs will take the path of KP now 😃
-Sheena- thumbnail
Welcome back joythi. .. yes was missing your presence and as well as your posts... true that you did  not miss much as only the continuous of vivek and maya khand happened...
About Friday's episode what I liked was that we got to see human behaviour of whatever kind... its interesting to see what lengths people go to save their own skin and reputations and hide the truth... 

I still don't know who is funding sumi as I don't think she will sell her own jewellery to bail out vivek. .. so that mystery remains. .. I am hoping it's mahima or someone because they should have not completely cut them off completely from the show... Their use here with Arhaan being absent would have been better utilised and we would have had less KP... also a change a set and characters breaks the monotonous of one type of storytelling. ..

Anyhow, it did not happen and finally the focus is back on raghu and the dead body... mansi did a good job in portraying the varied emotions and her life will fall apart if it did turn out to be true that raghu is no more... 

As for the new spoilers , my theory is that seeing how the family has turned against shivani,  I think raghu will feel that she deserves much better than this treatment and that he won't be able to always protect her... also shivani is already deep in this relationship and before raghu losses his control he would believe that it's better to show the truth to shivani now rather than later...  

I know he will be angry at maya and vivek because he knows the truth but I am not sure how he will deal with it... will he support shivani or will he deal with them privately and not support shivani openly. ..

Getting close could also mean praising sumi for protecting the family and shivani can be hurt from that as she was so certain that raghu would support her... I doubt he will romantically get closer... just my pop. .

As for suicide attempt but I really don't know because we have seen in the past her too using such tactics to get what she wanted.. (burning her palm to get her manglasutra back) so I am in the fence as to how it will be shown... 

I do think karan will save her too as we saw a hint of jealousy from him when shivani only has raghu in her mind so I wonder how his and raghu relationship will change. .. He will blame him for shivani to take such a drastic step, which is naturally as shivani believes that she is in this state of mind because of raghu...

I really hope mahima and gang return now as well... They should not lose such good actors especially as they are core to the success of the show too... 
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

If they get punishment , it will mean end of their roles which I dont think is possible in a daily soap as CVs cannot really make the actors sit at home by showing they went to jail .. they already did the blunder with Jas-Mahima  , dont think they will do it in Vivek-Maya case either plus the show is not about medical issues ,.. its just a side track to kill time till the main actor returns .. thats why I dont think CVs will go much in detail by showing them getting punished and all 🤔

yeah, by punishment i don't necessarily mean they should be send to jail, as u said, they r part of the show... just like mahima wasn't send to jail , bec she too being an integral character which CVs can't dispense with , they could be shown getting punishment for their crime...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sheena-

Welcome back joythi. .. yes was missing your presence and as well as your posts... true that you did  not miss much as only the continuous of vivek and maya khand happened...

yeah thank god I dint miss much ... was missing u guys too 😃

About Friday's episode what I liked was that we got to see human behaviour of whatever kind... its interesting to see what lengths people go to save their own skin and reputations and hide the truth...

I agree .. I sort of liked that Vivek did burn the money which means though he has no guts to confess his crime in front of his family but at least he has some shame in realising his mistake and showing repentance by burning off the money unlike Maya who seems to inhuman still 😡

I still don't know who is funding sumi as I don't think she will sell her own jewellery to bail out vivek. .. so that mystery remains. .. I am hoping it's mahima or someone because they should have not completely cut them off completely from the show... Their use here with Arhaan being absent would have been better utilised and we would have had less KP... also a change a set and characters breaks the monotonous of one type of storytelling. ..

I agree .. Sumi is becoming a mystry of sorts especially with her never ending money plant .. even if we assume Mahima is helping her , still question is from where Mahima is getting money 😕 .. it could b Renuka aunty mayb because she comes from a rich family and has a son who is earning well .. 🤔

Anyhow, it did not happen and finally the focus is back on raghu and the dead body... mansi did a good job in portraying the varied emotions and her life will fall apart if it did turn out to be true that raghu is no more...

yess Mansi was superb in last episode 👏👏

As for the new spoilers , my theory is that seeing how the family has turned against shivani,  I think raghu will feel that she deserves much better than this treatment and that he won't be able to always protect her... also shivani is already deep in this relationship and before raghu losses his control he would believe that it's better to show the truth to shivani now rather than later... 

I agree .. like zoom tv showed, he wont support Vivek but at the same time he might feel Shivani deserves a better family who can give her respect and mayb thats why he starts ignoring her so that she gets close to Karan 🤔

I know he will be angry at maya and vivek because he knows the truth but I am not sure how he will deal with it... will he support shivani or will he deal with them privately and not support shivani openly. ..

as per zoom tv , he seems to b openly shouting at Vivek in the hall area .,.. so I guess he wont support it at all ... lets see how it goes ..

Getting close could also mean praising sumi for protecting the family and shivani can be hurt from that as she was so certain that raghu would support her... I doubt he will romantically get closer... just my pop. .

I agree .. mayb he just thanks Sumi for her gesture to bail out Vivek because even though he is guilty but still Sumi takes the pain to sell off her jewelleries and bail out Vivek (as per Sumi's fake story)  .. so he might just thank her for the selfless gesture assuming Sumi dint knew Vivek is actually guilty ... and this thanking gesture might not go down well with Shivani 🤔

As for suicide attempt but I really don't know because we have seen in the past her too using such tactics to get what she wanted.. (burning her palm to get her manglasutra back) so I am in the fence as to how it will be shown...

Yeah she did that burning palm too .. so yeah she does hv that suicide tendency  .. I just hope she is given a reality chk by Karan here and is made to realise that she cannot get anyone's love with force ...

I do think karan will save her too as we saw a hint of jealousy from him when shivani only has raghu in her mind so I wonder how his and raghu relationship will change. .. He will blame him for shivani to take such a drastic step, which is naturally as shivani believes that she is in this state of mind because of raghu...

Hmmm we need to wait and watch how Karan gonna react .. I still feel as a friend he might help out Shivani in making Raghu jealous but in the process whether he turns negative later or not remains to b seen ..

I really hope mahima and gang return now as well... They should not lose such good actors especially as they are core to the success of the show too...

I agree .. I m so missing Jas and Mahima .. hope they r back too along with Renuka aunty ...

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back Jyoti! :D hope you enjoyed the break!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kautilya04

Welcome back Jyoti! :D hope you enjoyed the break!

Yes I did 😃🤗