want a new forum for BIG MAGIC channel - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by designersaini

@paulomi ye channel mere cabel pe bhi 3 din ppehle gayab hua hai...but we need a forum to discuss d latest happenings in d show n about him...epi to net pe bhi dekhe ja sakte hai
Ya you people continue,after what happened with me in this forum,Iam out of it.😳Everytime its not possible to watch epis in net.
Well I think my words are going out of topic.Sorry for that.
1.It is surprising to me. I do not know anything about the show still I am eagerly waiting for 'Ghar jamai' just because my favorite starring it.
2.Vidya Ballan is my favourite actor. I had watched all films of her including Guru except 'Dirty Picture.'and I shall not see it. feel waste of time. I watched all her movies because got good review.
3. I do not like Sanjay Datta.Rather hate him but still watched 'Lage raho munna bhai' three times . It superb movie.and shall watch if it air on tv when I am free 
4.I had watched many Marathi Dramas to salute fabulous performance of actors though drama was average but avoided watching the shows in which my favourite actors r acting but got review that actors performance is not up to the mark and I do not like theme of drama 
5.I never believe that people watch films just to watch their favourite 
AND
6.Now a days myself is just thinking of Ghar Jamai. what will be the timing of show?It should be 8-30 . otherwise how to adjust the evening schedule. did not thing of show's quality .I am very sure that I am going to watch it from start to end . 

a)Is it' karisma' of TV serial as we watch them daily and become very closed to cast. (hitler didi is my first show which I watched on TV )
b)Is it karimsa of Sumit Vats 
OR 
c)Have I changed ?
or its forum's Karima ?

pl. mode if not possible for channel atleat have it for the shaow ghar jamai 

Edited by nutan7 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nutan7

1.It is surprising to me. I do not know anything about the show still I am eagerly waiting for 'Ghar jamai' just because my favorite starring it.
2.Vidya Ballan is my favourite actor. I had watched all films of her including Guru except 'Dirty Picture.'and I shall not see it. feel waste of time. I watched all her movies because got good review.
3. I do not like Sanjay Datta.Rather hate him but still watched 'Lage raho munna bhai' three times . It superb movie.and shall watch if it air on tv when I am free 
4.I had watched many Marathi Dramas to salute fabulous performance of actors though drama was average but avoided watching the shows in which my favourite actors r acting but got review that actors performance is not up to the mark and I do not like theme of drama 
5.I never believe that people watch films just to watch their favourite 
AND
6.Now a days myself is just thinking of Ghar Jamai. what will be the timing of show?It should be 8-30 . otherwise how to adjust the evening schedule. did not thing of show's quality .I am very sure that I am going to watch it from start to end . 

a)Is it' karisma' of TV serial as we watch them daily and become very closed to cast. (hitler didi is my first show which I watched on TV )
b)Is it karimsa of Sumit Vats 
OR 
c)Have I changed ?
or its forum's Karima ?

pl. mode if not possible for channel atleat have it for the shaow ghar jamai 

b. for me it is karishma of sumit vats..anyway i agree with u with most of the points..for u it is vidya & for me srk..i have watched each & every movies of srk including his spl appearance films..the films which i hate were kabhi alvida & jab tak hai jaan still i watched these films 2 times only for him..about ghar jamaii what do i say?? cant explain how eagerly i am waiting..but 1 thing is for sure..let it be as usual story or spl kahani i just dont care anymore..i want to enjoy sv's acting fully..he will surely surpass every1 through his acting in the show just like how he did in HD..as of now i am happy that himani shivpuri is there in the show..she is 1 of the natural actress & my hero will bring life to the show

mods kindly arrange a forum for ghar jamai for big magic channel 
i got a reply from jyoti saying we have to open a thread in suggestion forum asking for a forum..she said if we get atleast 30 likes then the admin might agree to give a forum
I had been searching through IF for BIG MAGIC Channel-forum for quite a while now. In the process came across this thread.
I completely agree we need a new forum for the channel, since it is launching quite a few shows with cast that we all would love to see on small screen.

So please mods accept our request.
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

i got a reply from jyoti saying we have to open a thread in suggestion forum asking for a forum..she said if we get atleast 30 likes then the admin might agree to give a forum

So do we have the thread there?