Posted: 9 years ago
So good
Raya are still in love and care for each other
But Priya listened Ram convo hope she didn't mu him
continue soon
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uff again priya feeling left out, used for his family, he never considers her as a person with feeling and hurt.  Mentally , physically he wanna control her that's it, it's really a painful thing,  when start accepting some body slowly and again all your hopes crushing into pieces,  she is just the medium of his n his family's happiness, very sad. 
But the other part how priys herself was giving him,  I was super surprized. 
Interesting
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting update...😊
CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 16

I was shattered. For Mr Kapoor I am still an option,  to be  used  when necessary , I have never  mattered  to him has a wife. All this was just use  me  as a bait to set Rishab's marriage,  , How  can he  do this  to me ? I felt used,  Was peehu also a bait?  The love he showered  on peehu was  also  bait. My  God  what  have I done ? This time it just not me but  peehu  is also involved .. How did I let it happen? How did I even think Mr Kapoor would have changed ,that he would have wanted peehu... How could  I been so stupid. How am I going to tell peehu about this???

My love blinded, I didn't see the trap, Did Mr Kapoor plan this? 

I just stood there , with  these thought haunting me my worst nightmare was coming alive.

I hear Mr Kapoor Calling , Priya  tum kab ayi ? chale ab hum?
Priya  !! Priya !! kya hua, Why are standing like this?
Come Lets go
No Mr Kapoor  I am not going anywhere with you
What are you saying?
Come let  us go
No Mr Kapoor I am not going anywhere... just leave me ... 
What wrong with you
Why are behaving like this what happened priya

You will never change , For you  I am   just somebody you can use and throw na Mr Kapoor.  You came  to poona MrKapoor to fix Rishab marriage  Now it is over you can leave us  right

What are you saying? Why I am going to  leave , we just found each other ,anyway this not the  place to talk, Sowmya's parents looking at us , can you get into the car

Again rishab's marriage, why ram  why  is it  I am never important to you , my feelings are never important to you,  why everytime  I offer  my heart soul and myself  you throw it all away  , why  my love as never  reached or touched you, why my love  is always  expendable. 

Why ram

What crap are you talking ? when did I say you are not important to me?  This is not the place to talk please come don't create a scene here.

He pulled me near the car and made me sit , then drove the car.
I can't go on like, I have lost everthing,  I didn't  have even tears left to cry. I was just stunned  

Ram tired talking to me 
I was no condition to reply. 

We reached home.

I just walked  towards  my home without even glancing back whether Mr Kapoor was coming or not I was no longer bothered

I just wanted  go  home  and cry I had once again lost my life!!!

Priya  !  he called wait
Priya !! he called followed me inside the house

What happened Priya ?
What were you saying?
Priya tell me !!
Nothing Mr Kapoor , It  is all over now.

I hope  I  fulfilled my part of the bargain to your utmost satisfaction.
What are  you saying?What bargain ?

Mr Kapoor , you came to pune finalise  rishab marriage and you did .You wanted a wife and child to show sowmya parents that you belive in family  and you are not what people think  a paranoid and  you know what family values are.

You thought , hey priya is here she is lonely , she will do this, just a saree and kiss  is all that is required  to  get things done. what was the word you used " CONTROL" yes control her.  that is why  you called on  us all of sudden , added bonus peehu, to add  to your so called perfect family picture. You used peehu Mr Kapoor , in this grand plan of  attaining Rishab's happiness. How could you Mr Kapoor? Leave  me I  Know I am nobody to you how could you use peehu  you own daughter  ! she is your own flesh and blood. In this serving  your  brothers and sisters you  don't mind using  anybody you want  no. even your own daughter. How long where you going to uses us Mr kapoor till Rishabs Marriage right after that ,  once again throw us out your house like last time right!!

Unfortunately Mr Kapoor , for you I  just got to know this  right before you  did that to me.  I want allow you to   that to me again Mr Kapoor. I 

That's why Three months  no?? how long have you planned this Mr Kapoor How long ? and you were ready even to sleep with me  to do this ?  everything was fake Mr Kapoor 

You really  thought I was that desperate to have se***...How did I let meyself  get used by you ?  how did I

Priya listen to me! He tired

Please leave Mr Kapoor... Just leave 

No he said 

When Did I say I control you ? You think I am that cheap, that I would sleep with you to get things from you, are you mad

I heard what  you were saying on the phone, now you will call me mad also   now because  I am  imaging things is it? Please leave Mr Kapoor !! 

I will not  go anywhere. I don't  know what you heard or for whom you heard , I did not use you or peehu!!  How could   you  even think I would?

You did the first time, you left me and peehu    you didn't even bother about us for 5 years, so what is stopping you doing  it again.

Priya , I am telling you again I didn't know where you were or nor I knew about peehu

Why cant you trust me ?

Why should I trust you Mr Kapoor ? you have never given me reason to trust you?
I sent  you so many letters  , you tell me  you didn't receive one also how can that    be possible,   how come only my letters disappear? Have you thought about that?

You keep telling me You did  not get any letter and I didn't send anything , you think I am lying You don't trust me so why should I ?

Yes I don't  think your telling me the whole truth, but I am making effort to go beyond that for peehu.

So you think I am lying Mr Kapoor, you don't trust me  right ?

No priya I didn't mean that , I only wanted to say

I know  Mr Kapoor what you wanted to say , That I wanted to  hide peehu from you that is why I am lying isn't it? 

No Priya it is not that, you are now twisting my words

No Mr Kapoor , I now only understand what you think of me?

Please leave ,  I never want to see you or anybody  connected to you any more in my life and  my daughter's

Stop it Priya . enough , I listened to all  your nonsense , I am no longer going to listen to it

You listen priya ,This 3 months  marriage is on  whether you like it or not,   I did not want do this but you forcing my hand, if you try to break this bargain I am going to take  you to court and I have enough influence to get the court verdict. So  better get ready in Half a hour ,we are going  to stay at my  hotel tonight and tomorrow we are  leaving for Mumbai that is final  and you will do it if you want peehu's happiness.

I was broken , when I heard Mr Kapoor ,  he does not care !!!

Ram :

What happened? One minute everything was fine ,   the very next  minute My every dream came down crashing...right in front my eyes.

I was rooted to my spot, I  just don't understand what happened, where did it go wrong.

I don't know what priya  heard, I tired replaying events of the day again and again , I simply don't know what  she was  talking about

I  just knew she is hurt and angry .and my words have hurt her even more.
But I have no choice, I have glimpsed heaven  with priya and peehu. I will try my damest to hold on it.

I need time  to  correct the wrong ,  I need time figure out a way to solve this .. I don't know how I am going to solve  this  , I will get  my priya back

One thing  I understood from this out burst  is that  Priya still loves me!!!. Her hurt was real, her pain was real , her disappointment was real.. my god she does not find  face repulsive. 

Then why did she not come and see me when I as  at the hospital , why has never asked about the accident ,

What is the letter she  keep s talking about

I need to find answers to the  these question, first ,  for that I need to go to Mumbai tomorrow. If I leave priya here and go ,this will create  further mistrust  she will feel that I have abandoned her and then there is peehu, I don't want her  get  caught in  between t

I  Know I am forcing  her to go with me  but  I need her with me , I know she will hate me but I have no choice... this is only way I know how to solve the problem
Some where in my heart  I have a hope  that  things will turn out all right because there is still love between us. As someone long back said where there is love there is hope.

Priya was packing her things mechanically, she neither looked at  me  or I doubt whether she knew what she was packing . I did  not  want to talk to her right , I don't even know whether  even   she would listen

Peehu came home was happy to leave  

I drove  the car back to my hotel.

Without the answers  and proof I cannt  make priya understand anything

I will have  to  leave things as it is right now,  once back in my turf I will try and  solve the issue. Ofcourse there is Neha and Vikram to help.

My  suite  was large  enough for a football  team . It  was two bed rooms  with its own reception area and  a dinning area . The main room, had huge 4 poster queen size bed. I had so many plans for tonight, I had changed the room to this presidential suite , so that  I and Priya could get  some privacy...  Dammit Nothing is going to happen now.

As soon as  we came  into the  suite  priya and peehu  went to smaller  bed room   locked the door. 

I  was left  alone  with  the Queen size bed without the queen.

I wanted  Priya to talk  fight scream at me  anything is okay , this way atleast we are communicating with each other that way , this stonic silence is irritating.and frustrating . but I cant do anything about it

I will withdraw  today  but  tomorrow is another day . I am sure I will  be able to work it out tomorrow.

Next Day Morning

I was ready  by 6.30 in the morning, I never slept knowing priya was so close to me , I couldn't  talk to her. And I hurt her .

I knew she was awake  I could see the light was on in her room.

Exactly at 7 am the door opened, Peehu and Priya  came out ready. Peehu  wanted to run to me but Priya was holding her hand tightly and was not letting her go. 
But my zidi  rockstar , tore her hand from her mother and came running to me. 

Good morning  papa

Good morning peehu 

Papa Ap khan te raat bhar, I was waiting for you  , you promised that you will tell me a story na yesterday , why did you not come  and where did you sleep

Rockstar I slept in this room,

She peeked into my room .Papa apka room to itna bada hai, We could  all slept together na,

I looked at priya  for the answer, she refused  to even see me

Peehu papa snores a lot na , won't  papa''s snoring  disturb peehu's sleep that is why peehu and mama slept  in that room and Papa in this room

Okay, but today night Papa we will  all sleep together , okay promise?

Okay rockstar , That is a promise!!! I looked at priya when  I said that.

For minute she saw me and then looked away.

We  went down , to the reception , I had already ordered for packed breakfast , picked it up  settled the bills and left  for Mumbai

We  just stopped  over once just to  eat our breakfast.
Half way through the journey peehu  fell a sleep, priya refused to talk.

The journey back to Mumbai, went on forever, I just wanted  to get home, priya silence was frustrating me  and  I know I would not be able  control my anger any longer. I wanted the journey to finish as early as possible.

As soon as  we came to Km , the whole place was decorated, I fully forgot about this, I told Ma and dadi  about decorating the place  to  welcome priya and peehu
Dammit how could I forget this, I don't know how priya is going react to this, She is already in the worst frame  of mind  over the top  this  - this  is going  to get ugly...

Suprising priya didn't say or do anything she acted as if nothing had happened. She just went along with flow.

Dadi and Ma, nuts & kartik ,rishab were all there to welcome ,priya. and peehu
Everybody hugged her they were all so happy, that she was back home

Peehu was the star attraction ,  everybody wanted  a piece of her. And  Our rockstar loved  the attention

Kartik was almost in tears  when he saw his sister.He hugged

His  sister always meant a lot to  him, I don't understand why priya never kept in touch with him  or natasha

But she told me she kept in touch with her mom, My thoughts were interrupted by Vikram and Neha making announcement

Neha :  as we all know , ram and priya got back together after so many years to celebrate it ,  we are going throw a  part today at km... 

This met with instant  applause,  these idiots had organised party, without even  telling me..Already priya must be angry  with this welcome  and the grihapravesh, I do know what she  is going to say about this.

If I could get a minute with her  ,I will explain that  this  is all not my doing ...

But the point  is will  she talk? She is right now talking to Natasha and Kartik  in the study.she had a puzzled expression   in her face, As soon as I went, and called her Natasha and kartik gave each other smile 

Natasha came forward  and said, kya bhai  abh apni patni  ke bina  ek minute be  nahi raha sakte hai kya? Okay kartik lets go, leave these two love birds alone.

Both Natasha and kartik immediately left priya tried to stop them, but they smiled and left the place.

As soon as they left priya  wanted to leave the study.
I said, please    ek minute , I just wanted to tell you,I know  you must  be very angry with me, but  i  would like to tell you that these arrangements were not made by me, and I didn't ask neha an vikram throw a party .   and Thank you  just  going with the flow and I know it is very awkward for you.

Mr kapoor   I know  you did not arrange   any  of this, because  I know I never mattered to you, I also know how badly you think of me, but one thing you keep forgetting I love these  people who  have come here to welcome me  today  I never will  hurt them intentionally. I care for  them  More than you ever now. My only regret is that  when they get to know all this is a drama just for 3 months, how  hurt they will feel

Before I could say anything  she left the room.
While she was leaving , she saw neha and Virkram standing near the door

Neha tried to stop her, But she only said No neha, I am not feeling well, I will go to my room. Please neha tell everyone sorry.

Neha :  Ram your such an idiot what are  you doing? I told  you  idiots that this 3 months plan is going to fail, which girl like to know that her value in somebody is life is only for 3 months that to in life of the man she loves. Are you guys crazy and ram why did you lie that you did not make this arrangements

You guys are clueless when it comes to girls and their feelings. You have to make them special now both of you made priya feel like an paid service contract worker and vikram you  are even more an idiot you are married to me and still don't know how treat  a woman. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

But ... Vikram replied , But  neha that day you only  said  that  this plan working  na after you talked to priya .now  if it  is failing you are blaming us.

Yes !! Only your to be blamed for this mess Vikram

Are yaar you guys both of you will  you stop fighting  right now  and  let us think of a solution to this problem.Yes it is a mess, priya is hurt but... At that time, the only way I could get priya to talk to me was this,  and make her  agree to come back  to Mumbai was this as can  we move on . 

Neha listen right now priya is really angry  with me she needs a friend now. Please go to her as friend, and talk things out  and find out what the problems is
What makes you think that she will talk to me?

Neha priya does not know this is plan is cooked up by us she only thinks it is by me, so  you are my   only chance at this.

Okay I will do it and pray  you get  your priya back tonight  and you will not be sleeping alone in that big fat bed of yours.  

rosinagoor thumbnail
It's really very emotional Update Dear😊
Hope soon RaYa understand each other 😊
Continue soon
Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update hope all becomes good btw Raya
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...
Its was amazing, love the emotions...
Please continue soon!!!
Waiting to see how ram will clear all the misunderstandings!!!!
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update..
continue soon...😊
zeylanica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read d last few updates in a go ... simply awesome..
nice progression .. hope everything btw RaYa sorts out soon ..
Thank you for d updates n PMs too
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Priya misunderstood Ram
she is not ready to listen him
peehu is really a rockstar a bridge between her parents
Glad she is back KM all are so happy to see peehu
hope Ram talk with Priya and clear her mu
continue soon