Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zeenathsheikh8

Beautiful writing...love the unexpected intimacy😳

Thanks ... For enjoying  it .. Just  a little  teaser for  future updates...   if  you liked the intimacy RAYA shared you would love  what is to follow .. RAYA romance will rock πŸ˜³
CSQ1999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Awesome part pls continue soon

Thanks Dhristi  will continue .. thanks for the encouragement

jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CSQ1999

They  will always  stay together in my story! πŸ˜‰..  i dont like  Raya separation ...   Kya kare  pagal RAYA  FAN  jo hoon

πŸ˜ƒ
looking forward to see RAYA together..😊

CSQ1999 thumbnail

Chapter.11

Ram

She was with me for few short months, but she'd filled it with energy and life; and when she'd left, it was as if she'd taken something important with her.   Again today My life had turned over all over again   she is back in  my life may not be forever but  life is once again buzzing with energy  . 

My plan of revenge flew out the window the minute I saw tears in Priya's & peehu's  eyes when I talked about taking peehu away to Mumbai .    I can't see them  in tears , how much ever I try I can  never hate Priya ,She will always be part of soul .I can't live seeing her hurt .

The three months marriage offer is the only way of holding on to priya and peehu for some more time, and  try  to full fill all my dreams of having a happy family of my own  in those months. I know it not going to be enough but I am thank full that at least got those .I know at the end of three months and if priya's decide to leave  me I will be broken but I prepared go through any pain just to have  that three months with  my daughter and Priya.

She was never there when  I needed  her  or she  never will be there for me , she is going to break my heart. I keep asking myself why I am torturing myself , there is only one answer to this

The kiss is a proof for that all that I feet for her .I wasn't certain how our kiss happened, because I  tried all  evening to resist it. And against all logic, I still can't stop picturing her twinkling brown eyes and thick, raven-black hair, her compact, athletic body and her warm, affectionate way with Peehu.
Yes,  I loved her. And therein lies the problem. Because she does not love me .
Remembering the  kiss  had kept me up most of the night. I remember every detail of the kiss      from the feel of her hair, smell of fragrance , sweetness of her lips, to the warmth of her skin  everything. The kiss  inflamed my memories of our lovemaking.. those   memories which were  tightly sealed in the farthest corner of my  heart.  If she had not touched my scar  I would have never been able to control myself. 

She responded to my kiss , but   I think it was  from her part more out  reliving the past than feeling anything for me. I am sure of this because  the whole time yesterday evening  she avoided  looking at me ,  even avoided coming near me and not once she asked me about my scar or the accident. .

This proved only one thing the kiss was just a momentary relapse on her part and She is still finds me repulsive.
What am I going to do today , when I met her again

I had stayed at hotel  yesterday, It was better  this way , I no longer trusted myself near her. I  had quick shower and  skipped by breakfast. I wanted to  seepeehu and priya before they left for school.

I  checked my I phone for  the time, it was only 7.30  in the morning. I saw 12 missed calls all from Vikram and Rishab. I should call them  ,before that I need to see  peehu  and priya. Today  I need to go back in Mumbai, for few days to clear way for priya tell everybody that I have daughter I need these days  to set things up at KM .When I come back ,I can take priya and pehu  with me to Mumbai by then Daijan would be also be alright. Priya would not feel guilty about leaving  her alone with kady. I need to arrange  the best palliative care for Daijan so that  she recovers fast. My people have already started working on the regularisation of accounts.  The accountant  of  Daijan was the cuprit. My  team is  already on  to him to recover the funds. We may not get back everything back but 75% of assest will be returned to Daijan. That itself is more than enough to give  Daijan and Kady luxurious life. I knew priya was not joking when she said that  they one of the richest people in Pune.

I saw the support staff  of the school were already  in  to set the school  ready for the children .I walked through the  gate , after informing the watchman that I was here to meet Priya.

He let me in after sometime, not before  he asked twice about my credentials. I think my scar ticked him off.
I went  to the back of the school,   Peehu  came running to met me.  She hugged me. And asked
App mere papa hai??

I was stunned, Did priya  tell peehu about me ?? I wanted ask priya ?I looked  up She was standing by the door leaning against it. I answered my un asked question with a small nod.

My day  suddenly brightened up hundred folds, My joy new now limits,

Yes  I answered. Mein tumhara papa hoon.

My daughter hugged me called me  PAPA

There were tears  in my eyes, I looked up at priya and told her  a silent Thanks.
At that moment   I forgave  priya  for her betrayal and the pain she caused  me for  5 years . Because she gave me back a joy  of a lifetime which was far greater than the pain of 5 years. Now I have somebody of my own , my flesh and blood. She gave me  relation which  will  last till my death and beyond
 I lifted peehu in my arms, and entered priya's house.

Priya:
 I told peehu about her father, I really was very scared how she will take  it, surprisingly she took it very well. I was amazed by peehus  strength and adaptability. Complexity  of adult's life when put forth to a child he /she finds the solution very easily. What seems complex from adults perceptive is very simple  from child's perspective, because of their  innocence and they are not bound by preconceived notions like  adult. That is why peehu accepted the fact that Mr kapoor was a her father very easily. 

Peehu was very happy . The joy I saw  in  Mr Kapoor eyes  when peehu called him papa , allayed all my fears, I knew he loved peehu unconditionally he will do anything for her . It was same love I thought I saw  in  Mr Kapoor eyes for me five years ago, I never see it again, however much I try  he will never love me  .  For him I will always  be a option.   

Yesterday kiss, I don't know what made me kiss him, I don't know what he thought of me. As person. I felt ashamed  of  myself for behaving  that way.  I promised myself I will never put myself in that position again and prayed to god to give me enough strength  for the 3 months to control my emotions with regards to Mr Kapoor . Thank god Mr kapoor stopped it , I don't know where that would  have taken us .
I just couldn't meet MR kapoor eyes. I need not have been scared about it , Both of them didn't even notice me,   they were so engrossed  between themselves  they actually forgot I was also  there.  I felt lonely again, I wanted to be included, Suddenly peehu called mama  Breakfast mein aloo paratha bana ragi ho na? Aaj papa bhi humare sath khaya ge. Breakfast.
Sure princess. I said and entered my kitchen
 Peehu had to be fed, as her hand  was still paining,  I started feeding ,  she continued to talk to her papa,  and filled the room with innocent batter.
After breakfast, she called her papa out and wanted  to introduce him to all her friends especially to kady.  
After both of them  left the house , my thoughts  once again  led me back to the letters I sent to Mr kappor. But what troubled me the most that if  Mr kapoor wanted a child so desperately than why did he not answer my letters,? What if he really did not get those letters?  Then What happened to those letters.   I shouldnt be bothered about them, but something is defenitely wrong here I dont know what it s?  I am more than happy  to bring  happiness into   Ram's life...  he may never love me but  for me his happiness will always be  my priority.

After 15 minutes Mr kapoor came back inside, He told me Peehu was busy  playing. He said he  wanted to talk to me .

I was hoping, that  it shouldn't  be  about the kiss.

Priya , about last night, it  shouldn't have happened.

I immediately knew He was talking about our kiss, so I cut in 

Yes Mr Kapoor, It shouldn't, and  It will never will again.
I will not touch you again Mr Kapoor and will maintain the distance. I don't  know what happened to me yesterday may be because stress, I don't know . It will not happen again I know this relation is just matter convenience than anything else , as  you said yesterday I don't want  it to go beyond that, it will remain as it is . As you rightly put it there is nothing in our relationship  to be revived. 
 Okay  He said. 
He continued, I needed to go to Mumbai for few days, to settle things there, inform everybody about peehu and you. Do you want me talk to your parents ? 
No I will talk to  ma. 
You kept in touch with your family
No  just ma, I keep calling her  to find out about papa and his health
Okay , I lost touch  with you family after you left.. and the accident
The accident , which killed niharika ji,,, 
Yes he said 
I felt  he was waiting for me  to ask something, I did not know what,
Then   I  added , I know it is 5 years late , but I  just wanted   to say sorry    you  lost  your ma in  it  .I know how much you loved  her. I came to know the news of  her death very late.

Its okay

After minute of silence , and awkwardness Mr kapoor replied, Okay  I will leave will back in week stime. I will keep touch with you and peehu, I have told peehu that I will  take her and you to Mumbai for the vacation. So she is happy. We will maintain this for now. Then we will decide as per you decision. Okay

I just nodded

He said bye and left, without giving me backward glance.
The moment he left  me. I missed him, like I missed a part of myself.
What  Am I going o do after 3 months? When he is   going to leave  my life forever. 

jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...😊

aww!! ram is so sweet after having MU also he is just trying to be with pihu and priya for 3 months..😊

hope they will clear their MU soon..😊
Edited by jodude - 9 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really great work love the way story is moving amazing that Raya kissed waiting for next part
ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we want rayapi together soon... Pls.
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update!!!
Pls continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2