Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys 😊😊

Sorry  for Not posting for  last two weeks ... as I was travelling... But to compensate I would be posting  the parts of this story   on daily basis ... By this weekend this story would be over.. From Next Monday  onwards new story  my latest. Keep  reading Keep commenting 
⭐️⭐️
Edited by CSQ1999 - 9 years ago
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A nice progression in the story. Very well written and I just loved it. Waiting for the next part.
patrickdones88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
too good lz next update jaldi dena eagerly waiting
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great story loving it n pls continue soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Nice one
Continue soon and thanks 4 pm...
jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good going ab ye angry man kya karte hen dekhna padega cont soon.
deekshasxn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one...
Continue soon...
Waiting to know the reason why raya got seperated...
Ane what's the reaction of priya after hearing her real name from some other person...
Waiting...eagerly 4 d next part of the story...
CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 8

The minute I heard the  voice,  I knew he  was here. MrKapoorwas  standing behind me. This man  who sent me out of the house,  and never bother about me not when I was injured, not when I was pregnant with  his child not when I delivered,  he was never there when I needed him, He  never even  bothered to ask  for a divorce face to face , he just sent it across with note saying  , Please sign Ram kapoor.

MrsPriya Ram kapoor , like hell... I   will never  be priya ram kapoor again This man  has the audacity to call  me now Mrs Priya Ram kapoor...  What happened to the five years  I lived all  alone trying to survive , I am proud of being Ms Priyasharma, I am proud of what I have achieved as priyasharma I will always be priya sharma.

No I said firmly to receptionist, the girl was stunned to hear the anger in voice, My name is PriyaSharma.Then I slowly turned to look the man, who broke my heart.

I was dumbfounded,this man standing before  was fit ,with well tonned muscle, . I was dumbstruck with this transformation, he looked rakishly  handsome ,  his  hair cut short,  the greys in the side burns added to look of maturity, his armani suit fit him  to perfection, I was lost  looking into eyes and  his sly smile worked its magic on me,how can  the sheer presence of this man make my heart flutter . then I noticed the scar... It was long reddish  it added a character to his already handsome face , so he is the man who saved peehu...  kady's description  fit  him to the T

You  saved peehu !!   Kady told me that a man with scar...
The moment I said that, I knew I had blurted out the wrong thing, my words caused him pain I could see it in eyes and stiffening of his body. 

What happned how did he get this scar!!!

Yes , he just answered

And  your Peehu's mother.

The pride stood up for me, I said yes

Rk :And whom May I ask is the father?

Pk ;Who do you think? Anyway what is that to you? 

RK eyes turned cold with anger: I am going to ask only one time is peehu my daughter?

PK:  why should I answer this.I turned to leave

Rk caught my arm  forcibly turned me towards him , his breath was touching me, his body was stiff with anger. Priya for the last time is peehu my daughter?

The last words were so menacingly put , a slight  shiver of fear run down my spine.

Pk :Will you please leave my hand , we are in  the hospital corridor, and stop making a scene everybody is watching.

RK: then answer my question. 

Pk : YES

Rk: does she know who her father is?

pk : No why should she . you were never there. Before Mr kapoor could  answer

Nurse called my name , he was angry?but why was he  angry he is acting as if he knows nothing about peehu.. He let go of my arm.

Rk: We need to talk and this not right place or  the right time.  You go get  peehu ready we will talk about this when we get  home. 

Pk: No I won't leave the hospital till daijan is out of  operationtheater , and the doctor says she is okay  and there is kady also  I can't leave  her here alone.

RK: Ok we will wait till then. Then we will go to your house have this conversation. thisconversation is far from over. I will have to talk peehu also

Pk:No you will not .I said I will tell peehu,that  you are her father,  and I will tell her when the time is right not before that.

I left before MrKapoor could  argue . He had no choice but to follow me
It was more than three hours  before we  even  could get into the car,  daijan s operation went of smoothly she  is fine, the blocks have been removed   one valve as replaced   from    veins from her thigh . Now  daijan  has been  shifted to post-operative care unit, she will be there for tonight and tomorrow she will be shifted to the icu.  And after  10 days    if all things are normal she will be back home.  Thank god for that.

Kady and Peehu were very happy that  Mr Kapoor was dropping us home, Peehu very excited that her superman is taking her  in his car.  I have   not told them yet who Mr kapoor was.
What was more troubling me was peehu,  how I  am I going tell her that Mr Kapoor was her father.

Peehu has been asking who a father is ?she never knew what is having a father like?.i was always been able evade her questions.I dont want peehu to be hurt or confused  in the process. First I need to talk to Mr Kapoor  know his  intentions  before I could   even think about  talking to peehu.

I don't know for how long  but I can  for now  I had postponed this issue. 

We reached home. I was very conscious of my home, compared to Km my home  was not even  the size of  a  Mr Kapoor bathroom.  But    this  was mine and pihu s home    it may not be as big KM but  it more  home to me than Km was. 

Thank you Mr Kapoor I said..when I got down from  the car you can now leave. We will go inside
You live in school he asked looking at the board.

Peehu promptly said no uncle ,kya apbhi  mama jaise bat kar rehe hai, who lives in the school, we live in the house behind the school.
Oh . Okay get down, all of you lets go in said Mr kapoor

I said  I told na mr kapoor we will  manage, you don't have to come  inside
No  , I am not going any where. I going to stay right here with you  till we  had our talk.
Then I realized my day is not over yet... it  going to be long night now!!!!

anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was awesome...I loved the updates story is going smoothly
waiting for the next update😛
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Lovely
Ram is going to stay with priya
Continue soon and thanks 4 pm