as a randhir fan, i want saarth

krazyinlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yes i know many of you might just think that I'm insane. but now i really want sarth
i was a sandhir shipper (yes I'm actually part of that group) but the sudden turn of events make me feel that sanyukta doesn't deserve randhir.
i know randhir is a bit rude and an egotist (mind me i said egotist, not egoist) but he is a really good at heart, who cares for everyone specially sanyukta. he needs a girl who can set him right and change his mindset.

i used to love this show and sandhir because i thought the show is about how a strong girl changes the outlook of the society. i loved sandhir because they were a fire - fire couple, but now whenever i see sanyukta i feel like she an't even walk properly without falling on a guy.
wouldn't it have been a more meaningful episode if they would have shown how she manages those goons herself instead of again showing us the ' abla naari of indian television'

here randhir is falling for that strong sanyukta who always challenged him and fought like a tigress, but now as she is becoming a damsel in distress i wonder if she is actually right for randhir.

she deserves to be with a hopeless guy like parth,who takes part in street fight, can't solve questions though doing engineering, who start being extra melodramatic and goes on polishing vardhan shoes, who says "i love arpita, i love arpita..."
but still is always after sanyukta.😡
in randhir's language " jungle mein lichees bhi itna nahi chipakte jitna yeh dono ek dusre se chipakte hain"

randhir dear you deserve someone better. please don't fall in love with sanyukta, it will just end up breaking your heart.😭

PS - CV's i have excepted the fact that suddenly you have become obsessed by sarth but please it is a humble request don't copy sandhir scenes for sarth and ruin our memories of sandhir.
i guess you guys are creative enough to create new scenes or with the sarth obsession you have also lost your creativity and talent.

PPs - any sarth fan, parth fan, sanyukta fan, who wants to say something are welcome, just remember i'm too good at fighting.
randhir fans, sandhir fans please share your views and disappointments

a disappointed sandhir shipper
soumya

Edited by soumyamishra - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
firstly lemme give you a hug
🤗
this is the most amazing post i have read till now.
you have put all the frustrations down so well and explained everything perfectly
i thought this was supposed to be sanyuktas story...i thought this girl will turn out to be our idol whom we look upto...
but cv's are just hell bent on making sanyukta characterless shuffling her between two guys.
randhir deserves better and sh deserves better.
kill her and get us a better lead please.

p.s hilarious ur post was dear. i laughed for the first time after seeing the epi.

p.p.s no offence to harshi...she is amazing as sanyu...it is sanyu that is horrible cant tolerate the damsel in distress anymore...socha tha atleast the lead of this serial wont be like this but alas yaha bhi same kahani...
federized2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hugs to u girl for this!!!!
Bang on!!!
U spoke my mind! RD is in love with the feisty sanyu...not the shit that she has become these days!!! And parth...o god! CVs are simply spoiling his character...I expected better from them...majorly disappointed!
This isnt the SH that I started admiring last November...ever since parth's entry it has gone downhill...
Sarth/Parth fans...don't get it wrong!
It's not parth's fault...the CVs are to blame for this...they should have shown things in better light!
Why such melodrama every time?
And why in the effing hell are they copy-pasting sandhir scenes on sarth?
I'm done expecting anything from this show for now!-_-
rosecvg thumbnail
I think they r trying to show one of the Tamil movie
which goes like below... at the end all 3 will remain as friends

Kadhal Desam

In a city in Southern India traditional rivalry has always existed between the students of Pachaiyappas and Loyola Colleges respectively. Karthik (Vineeth) is poor and an orphan, who studies in Pachaiyappa's College, lives in a rented room, travels by the bus, hangs out with a number of friends, and is the Captain of his football team. He is also a good poet and daydreams about his dream girl. Arun (Abbas), on the other hand, comes from a rich and wealthy family, studies in Loyola College, drives his own car, hangs out with number of friends, and is also the Captain of his football team. In a nasty intercollege riot Arun saves Karthik's life. So in return Karthik lets Arun win in a soccer game because he thinks Arun can't take losses easily.

They become good friends, and they both show a good example of friendship to the others in the college road. Divya is the new girl in town who causes barbers to shave their clients' heads, flowers to cry because she is not walking on them, etc. Both fall in love with her, but neither realise that they both love the same woman. When they realise, their friendship is strained. The end of the movie shows whether Divya will fall in love with one of them and whether their friendship will be affected
arshifan2012 thumbnail
even i didnt see today's episode and have no intensions of seeing the show in the near future! Even i want a new entry but not for Parth for Randhir! He deserves someone BETTER than Sanyukta Agarwal! And today , i lost all hopes for SanDhir! Now i am just a Randhir fan! Any SaRth fan here are welcome to bash me but be ready for the consequences! SaRth can kiss , make out , have "u know what" for all i care! Randhir deserves someone better who understsnds him , not MISUNDERSTAND him in every situation! 😡 I am done with this show forever! Mujhe nahi dekhna hai! And CV's , be ready to shut down this show! Why? Well , ur lose all your viewers pretty soon! So best of luck for that! Idiotic SaRth and their "oh-so-mushy" scenes! 😡
krazyinlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

firstly lemme give you a hug
🤗
this is the most amazing post i have read till now.
you have put all the frustrations down so well and explained everything perfectly
i thought this was supposed to be sanyuktas story...i thought this girl will turn out to be our idol whom we look upto...
but cv's are just hell bent on making sanyukta characterless shuffling her between two guys.
randhir deserves better and sh deserves better.
kill her and get us a better lead please.

p.s hilarious ur post was dear. i laughed for the first time after seeing the epi.

p.p.s no offence to harshi...she is amazing as sanyu...it is sanyu that is horrible cant tolerate the damsel in distress anymore...socha tha atleast the lead of this serial wont be like this but alas yaha bhi same kahani...

now seeing SH these days i feel that cv's are trying to show that girls are dump who can't handle even one situation themselves, are too confused and they really belong to the kitchen.

i don'y think it is the concept with which they started the show
Edited by soumyamishra - 10 years ago
snehatalk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I completely understand your feelings and frustration...am also feeling it deep inside...you have worded the post beautifully actually...Anyways dekhna kal acha episode hoga...we will have a good Sandhir scene
nehapachori thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 I agree with each and every word of yours..seriously even I thought the same after seeing today's episode..I really don't like Sanyukta's character anymore.. Sarth are destroying the charm of SHQ. 
Even I want a more understanding  & intelligent character for Randhir...he deserves the Best. The one who believes in her own intelligence as well as respect & accepts other's intelligence too.
krazyinlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshifan2012

even i didnt see today's episode and have no intensions of seeing the show in the near future! Even i want a new entry but not for Parth for Randhir! He deserves someone BETTER than Sanyukta Agarwal! And today , i lost all hopes for SanDhir! Now i am just a Randhir fan! Any SaRth fan here are welcome to bash me but be ready for the consequences! SaRth can kiss , make out , have "u know what" for all i care! Randhir deserves someone better who understsnds him , not MISUNDERSTAND him in every situation! 😡 I am done with this show forever! Mujhe nahi dekhna hai! And CV's , be ready to shut down this show! Why? Well , ur lose all your viewers pretty soon! So best of luck for that! Idiotic SaRth and their "oh-so-mushy" scenes! 😡

this show is losing its track and soon it will lose all its viewers (offcourse except the foolish sarth fans who in realty are not even about 1/4 the no.of sandhir fans.

i too now want a new entry for randhir who actually understands him.
i'm done with this show
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my RD deserve better... girl i love your post..but right now m boiling.