Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

It is hilarious Diya 🤣 .. I loved Snape - Abhijeet bantering 😆 .. 'Mione? Did you just give the nickname?

Yes I was planning to focus on that as well. The two are similar in so many ways😳

Ron and sometimes Harry used to call her 'Mione. Apparantly pronouncing Hermione caused too much energy waste.😆
23Diya thumbnail
Shreya, thanks a lot.😃 I see there are quite some HP likers here. Normally people look at me as if i've grown two extra heads if i use some hp reference by chance.

Swathi, I'm happy that u enjoyed it. But yes, HP is a good choice to get indulged in. I used it to get some distraction from cid, thinking that it must one of those kids' stories i'll forget in a while. Well, suffice to say it overworked. I'm much too taken by it. A very good choice indeed.🤔 and yes, thanks.😛

Edited by 23Diya - 6 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣. that was awesome. I am inspired to continue but Stuck with project deadline. will try to come soon and add my two cents.
23Diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

🤣. that was awesome. I am inspired to continue but Stuck with project deadline. will try to come soon and add my two cents.

Thanks. 
Will be waiting for it.😛
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I respect Daya sir, please don't take offence and take it in the lighter vein.

Scene: Criminal's house

Daya rings the bell.

No response.

ACP: lagta hai khooni andar chupa baitha hai. Darwaaza Tod do.

Daya:😔

ACP: kya hua...pehle tum darwaze ka da keh diya aur tum Tod dete the..aaj kya hua?😕

Daya: kuch nahi sir...aaj Abhijeet todega.

Abhijeet: main?? Nahi..tum hi expert ho. Tum hi todo 😈.

Daya: nahi boss...mera resignation le lo.

Abhijeet: haan main jaanta hoon ready typed letter tumhare paas humesha rehta hai, Lekin date toh fill karo 😉

Daya: 😒

ACP: Abhijeet , Daya resign kar raha hai aur tumhe mazaak lag raha hai 😲

Abhijeet: Sir, actually kal raat ko Daya ek party mein Gaya aur uska pyjama phat Gaya, uske Baad use pair uthane se Darr lag raha hai 😛
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was funny here indeed... ðŸ˜† Nice, Vis di... 
But when it happened in real, I can't even imagine how embarrassing it would have been... Kudos Daya sir, for your confidence... 
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha it was funny 😆... But it happened for real with Daya Sir and he was confident enough to overcome that 😃..