DABH part 2- ASP Sandhya or Sandhya Beendini Fun Post

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Bhabo has decided Sandhya will be beendini inside the house and her ASP title will be used only outside the house.
Sandhya enters RP. She asks everyone how are they. Comes to Emily. Asks about BP. Emily silent.
Mohit says " BP is closed
Sandhya" Closed what happend"
Meena jumps in tells and it is because of expired products in the parlour.
Sandhya asks Emily why did she use it . Emily says she didnt use it.
Mohit asks Sandhya to speak to Customer Complaint section as ASP and help them open the shop,
Sandhya says she cannot use her power for this. However as beendini of RP she will go there , try to understand the problem and within the purview of law she will get help to open the shop.

Bhabo thinks. As everyone disperses she calls Sandhya to mandir. Tells her beendini you have promised your job will never interfere with your duties as badi beendini. So as badi beendini you need to somehow open BP. For that I want you to talk to those people as ASP only and get it done fast. You have only 2 days. Remember the vachan beendini. Sandhya confused

So how will Sandhya solve the problem. Will she be able to keep her EV. Will she have to sacrifice her integrity to keep EV. Will Sooraj help her come out of this problem. To find out watch Diya aur Baati hum Mon-Sat 9pm only on Starplus
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_subha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ha shruthi... tis is definitely gonna happen... I started to hate the place called Mandir in RM...
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol shruthi๐Ÿ˜†
good one

meanwhile where did that lawyer freind of mohit vanish๐Ÿ˜†

bb believes K more than sandy
so bb will ask for K's help 

shruthiravi thumbnail
@subha they say mandir is the place in a home where you get peace. But yaa as you said in DABH the moment Bhabo takes Sandhya to mandir alarm bells start ringing

@Ramadi she will remind Sandhya of EV. Maybe SURYA will do something within the purview of law. But bhabo will be impatient, once again like BCT without trusting SURYA she might go to K. So even if SURYA gets this issue resolved indirectly credit will go to K is what I feel ๐Ÿ˜†. She is going to become Bhabo's ladli soon ๐Ÿ˜†
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜†
when is the election in pushkar
๐Ÿ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Bhabo might vote this time๐Ÿ˜†. She will also encourage full HG to vote for Kavithaji๐Ÿ˜†. I guess they will show election sometime in early and the result will come along May 16th when the actual results of general election is declared
crazy_subha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Bhabo might vote this time๐Ÿ˜†. She will also encourage full HG to vote for Kavithaji๐Ÿ˜†. I guess they will show election sometime in early and the result will come along May 16th when the actual results of general election is declared

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

After election results are announced bb nd K's direct fight will start... wow... superb.. waiting for BK combo...