Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: luvsagar

Wow!!  Thats all I have been able to say since watching the epi at lunch!!

Bang on post...aaj usne mujhe sachi mein rula dia! 

Truly the BEST episode of YHM to date!!!

Its been quite a journey for Raman and for me the best part of his speech, the part that had me in tears was him whole heartedly acknowledging Ishu for all that she does..two things that struck me were
a.  Him correcting himself and saying  "our" daughter and
b.  Him calling her "special", "my Jhansi ki Rani" and "superwoman"

We know the acknowlegement of his feelings will be awhile but as far as the world is concerned they know and saw his feelings for HIS WIFE..they know he has moved on and forward!!!  The moment he admits to himself that he loves Ishu will be another historical moment!

Karan the actor...deserves a standing ovation for the many shades of Raman Kumar Bhalla that he has portrayed brilliantly..I am so proud to have the privelege of seeing this fellow Gujarati on my television screen on a daily basis!!!

Nina

Nina...lovely post..πŸ‘πŸ‘...n the parts u mentioned specifically r my favs too..😳😳...esp the 2nd part u mentiond @red..tht ws COMPLETE BOUNCER frm Raman to both Ishu n us viewers n ofcourse to some creepos..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

@blue
for sure...bt uske liye CVs will DEFINITELY TEST our Patience limit..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Coming to Karan...aww bhai ws TOTALLY SARAS CHE ⭐️⭐️

thnx so much Nina for this lovely post n for lovin my post too..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikki, U said it all...Nothing to say! KP was awesome n his speech was mind blowing! Cant get enough of his speech!
cssudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivAniTanni

Sorry to say it. But, there is hardly posts about Ishita, whereas she acted just mind blowing, without saying any word in that speech scene. And..that's more difficult I guess..telling everything without words.

Tanni, no need to feel bad dear! Its just that KP's performance overshadowed every other performances...And when someone is really worth the applause, there is nothing wrong in doing that! I guess every one in the forum has experienced THAT awesome feeling when KP enacted the speech... including me...I'm openly saying it but that doesn't mean Ishita aka Divyanka is less appreciative or commendable! When episodes were Ishita centric, we bound to appreciate Divyanka! There is no stopping to it! I believe its vice versa! Sorry if I hurt you buddy!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
thnx sudha..i thought i would reply to tanni's post later...as i'm replyin to posts in order...bt seein ur reply,i dnt need to add nything xtra other than this..

tht i make posts with NO PRE-DETERMINED AGENDA..!! My posts r never planned-98% of the times..!! THIS is my 375th topic in IF...!!

Out of 375, 167 topics r PURELY EPI RELATED TOPICS lik this one..!! n trust me evry epi related post i hv made in diff forums includin this one-comes frm the fact tht WHO ws able to establish max conn with me...!! n when i make one tht doesnt mean other chars or actors ka dnt hold ny imp...no...But for me,it would be tht particular char or actor or both in tht particular epi of particular show-jisse i could connect more n hence the post..!!

In ydays epi...evry single actor NOT JUST DIVAN did their parts well...But my heart went out to Raman n Karan for all the reasons i hv mentiond in the post..!!

i HAVE made Ishu,IshRa related posts in past too..!!
cssudha thumbnail
@Nikki: I knew my friend! I knew ur way of writing! When we get attached to a certain show, we tend to relate to different characters! Once we get connected to them, we start loving them more! I for one especially love Raman a lot in the show though hez wrong many a times, I can relate to him because I understand his emotions but that doesn't mean I suffice his actions over Ishita! So that is it...We feel protective over our dear characters!

We all love the show a lot and ofcourse Raman and Ishita! But at times, when we get an overdose of either Raman or Ishita, we appreciate the actors since cuz of them we were in love with these characters! Yesterday it was KP's day...so the repercussions!πŸ˜† 

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
All u lovely ppl who came to my this post n poured their heart out on Raman,Karan and my post-my heartfelt thnx a ton to each one of u..!! This topic sureshot comes in the list of my fav topics i hv made in IF as a whole..!! And i dilse thank u all for makin it so awesome with such overhwhelming responses..!!

But i'm EXTREMELY SORRY..i soo soo wanted to reply each one of u..!! But due to lack of time,i ws able to reply only to very very few posts...Am sorry tht i wnt be able to reply to rest of 98% posts here..!!

But TRUST ME...i njoyed readin evry single comment here IRRESPECTIVE of the length..!! And am so thankful to each one of u for appreciatin my efforts n this post..

Thank u all for the comments&likes and SORRY again for nt able to reply u all...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

see u all in next post of mine..!! Keep the love comin ppl...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

thnx sudha..i thought i would reply to tanni's post later...as i'm replyin to posts in order...bt seein ur reply,i dnt need to add nything xtra other than this..

tht i make posts with NO PRE-DETERMINED AGENDA..!! My posts r never planned-98% of the times..!! THIS is my 375th topic in IF...!!

Out of 375, 167 topics r PURELY EPI RELATED TOPICS lik this one..!! n trust me evry epi related post i hv made in diff forums includin this one-comes frm the fact tht WHO ws able to establish max conn with me...!! n when i make one tht doesnt mean other chars or actors ka dnt hold ny imp...no...But for me,it would be tht particular char or actor or both in tht particular epi of particular show-jisse i could connect more n hence the post..!!

In ydays epi...evry single actor NOT JUST DIVAN did their parts well...But my heart went out to Raman n Karan for all the reasons i hv mentiond in the post..!!

i HAVE made Ishu,IshRa related posts in past too..!!

Nikki though your posts would mainly start with Raman it doesnt end without mentioning Ishita!! I like the way you write so just wanted a topic on Ishu. As you said you might have made topics related to Ishita earlier and I havent read them!. Oh well I am sorry if my request has created different opinion though I did not mean that way. I thoroughly enjoy the posts you make about Raman/KPπŸ˜ƒ
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
@ran2012..arey yaar its ok..!! no sorry plz...am glad u love my topics so much tht u were sweet enough to req me for some too..!! n yes in my evry post u will c IshRa element,bhale hi center focus koi bhi ho..!!

i ws jst statin my  views after readin wht tanni said to u...u n tanni said ur viewpoints n i said mines...nothin more than tht.. all izz super well.. 😊
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

@ran2012..arey yaar its ok..!! no sorry plz...am glad u love my topics so much tht u were sweet enough to req me for some too..!! n yes in my evry post u will c IshRa element,bhale hi center focus koi bhi ho..!!

i ws jst statin my  views after readin wht tanni said to u...u n tanni said ur viewpoints n i said mines...nothin more than tht.. all izz super well.. 😊

Thanks for the PM and reply. Glad you understood me😊
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great Job yaar Nikki!!!! We're SO sorry that we haven't been around to reply to your other posts! But we do keep reading them :) :) We LOVE your vibrant posts :)

But you are SO right!!! You have two fellow malayalees in us ;) ;) And we can understand just a little bit of tamil ourselves too; enough to know that Karan was spot on with his enunciation and modulation!!! Hats off to him!!! Malayalam and Tamil are two VERY difficult languages; so the ease with which he spoke his lines amazed me!