Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Our Super Man(Raman)..Our Super Hero(Karan Patel)-Thank You

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS FOR U - Raman Bhalla & as well as KARAN PATEL

Helloo YHM-ianz..Todays epi is hands down THE BEST BEST EPI of YHM till date...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... And today my this post is SOLELY DEDICATED to Raman-The Char & Karan-The Actor..!!

Our Super Man - Raman Kumar Bhalla

Raman Kumar Bhalla...This character was at its BEST today..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... The journey of this character rite from the beginning to the epi shown till today[21-4-2014]has been totally EPIC ROLLER COASTER RIDE..!! We have been in awe of this char..We hv drooled on this char...We have been proud of this char..We have been sad for this char...We have been disappointed because of this char...We have bashed this char..Truly jitne iske mood swings aur kartootein,utne hi hamare reactions on him,for him,with him..😳😳...!! If i hv to describe him in a line then this char is an Imperfectly Perfect Character..πŸ‘πŸ‘...A char who is totally REAL..!!

Raman used to be a happy go lucky type person...He beleived in giving love unconditionally to his dear n near ones...And it ws bcoz of this nature,he ws evn  been called as "Happy" of Bhalla Family...But post Shagun's painful exit from his life,he bcame some1 exact opp of who he ws when he ws married to Shagun..!! Her DISLOYALTY in marriage with Raman made him bcome a stone hearted insensitive jerk..!!He himself kept distant from his family esp his daughter-who bcame a symbol of his failed marriage with Shagun..He literally created a wall around himself so tht he is not made to be vulnerable n affected again coz of lovin someone and being attached to someone..!! Post 6 years of Shagun leavin him,then happened the entry of Dr Ishita Iyer in his life..!! If Shagun's entry to his life have been his MOST WORST CHOICE,then Ishu's entry to his life have been the MOST BEAUTIFUL ACCIDENT tht hv happend to him...πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘..Raman Ishita ke inital phase had only misunderstandings(MU) and cat-dog type fights..!! Waise aisa nahi hai ki ab inn dono ke beech MU nahi hote ya fights nahi hote...Sab still hote..But the difference is initial phase mein both used to feel ONLY ONE EMOTION towards each other and tht ws HATRED...!! But now,theres a TSUNAMI OF EMOTIONS existing b/w Raman & Ishita..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. Raman aur Ishita ek doosre ko misunderstand kar kar ek doosre ko samajhne lag gaye hai...Yeh dono ek doosre ko hurt kar karke ek doosre ke chot par malham bhi laga rahe hai...Aur ab yeh dono ek doosre se nafrat kar karke dheere dheere ek doosre se pyaar karne lage hai...Woh rishta jo SIRF EK SAMJHAUTE ke naam pe shuru kiya Raman ne Ishita ke saath,ab wohi rishta dheere dheere Samjhaute se ek FOREVER RISHTA banke transform ho raha hai...!! Pehle Raman ke liye Ishita SIRF Ruhi ki Maa thi...Par aaj vo use APNI PATNI maanne laga hai..Aur vo bhi sirf khudse hi nahi,poori duniya ko bhi jatane lag gay hai ki vo DILSE Ishu ko apni patni ke roop sweekar kar raha hai...!!

Raman ne bahut koshish kiya tha ki Ishu ko uske dil mein entry na de...But bechaare Raavan Kumar ko kahan pata tha jisse vo door bhaag raha tha aaj usi paagal bewakoof aurat ko dil mein entry bhi mil gayi aur saath saath usse majboor kiya Ishu se DILSE THANK YOU karne ko aur INDIRECTLY DILSE MAAFI MAANGNE ko...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...!! Aaj Raman ne woh kar dikhaaya jo sirf Ishu ko nahi but evryone includin us viewers ko HILAAKE RAKH DIYA...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...!! Raman very well knew how many times Ishu hv done things for him evn without him sayin anythin to her or sometimes evn against his wish..!! But he alwz took her for granted and never thanked her when he ws supposed to be aur na hi never asked sorry when he ws supposed to be..!! But fact ek aur bhi tha n tht his evry single unsaid thank yous and sorrys were FORCING him to break the wall around him slowly slowly for Ishu n tht much to his surprise...!! And today he almost break tht wall he built around his heart n DILSE THANKED her for every single right she did to him which ws also his way of DILSE BEING SORRY for every single wrong he did to her..!!

The BEST PARTS in his thank you speech w NOT his efforts to say the thank u speech in Tamil,NOT his direct thank yous and indirect sorries..BUT
Raman DILSE ACCEPTING the following

1)Ishu as his WIFE FIRST and then as Ruhi's mom and then as Bhallas Bahu..!!
2)
Ishu as A VERY SPECIAL PERSON
3)Ishu as ONLY his Jhansi Ki Rani
4)Ishu as his Super Woman

Now tell me who wont be touched by such acceptances and tht too such HONEST ones?Ishu ws TOTALLY FLOORED by Raman today..!! She was touched,emotional,happy and ofcourse ws BLUSHING too lik a typical wifey......!! And v fans were feeling epic proud and crying more than Ishu seeing wht Raman did to Ishu today..!!

Raman-not all can go n do things or say things which they meant frm the bottom of their heart..!! But u did today..!! Also today u put ur ego aside n gave this relation u share with Ishu a HIGHER PLACE in ur life...And for tht it takes a lot of guts considerin the fact tht there is still sometime left for the love to blossom properly b/w u and Ishu..!! But still u did today..!! And because of all these u made us SUPER TOUCHED n SUPER CRY with his unbeleivable gesture u did to Ishu today..!! Also wht u did today uske saamne ur HAR GALTI(intentionl/not)MAAF..because this time u DID NOT do for ur selfish reasons..This time u did this SOLELY FOR ISHITA...and thts a HUGE THING..πŸ‘πŸ‘..So Raman Bhalla-Our Super Man Dilse THANK YOU for what u did to Ishu today and DILSE SALUTE U for being at ur BEST till date 2nite..!!

Our Super Hero - Karan Patel
Karan is TRULY the PERFECT CHOICE of Actor to play the character of Raman Bhalla..!! He establishes this fact with evry single epi with his SHEER dedication & immense flawless acting talent...!! This guy hv literally given his heart n soul to Raman..!! Only very very few actors can LITERALLY CONVEY what is written in papers to screens without a fail..!! Karan will FOR SURE come in tht rare list..⭐️⭐️⭐️...!!

Raman is a HIGHLY MULTI-LAYERED character and if v were able to CONNECT to EVERY SINGLE feeling of Raman is MAJORLY coz of the way Karan performed it
..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..!!

Today Karan went ahead to one more step..!! He is a Gujarati..!! But the way he spoke Tamil today,which is one of the most difficult Indian languages,is TRULY ASTONISHING...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...His Tamil ws soo soo GOOD tht no one can deny if i say he IS the one spoke Tamil in almost perfect manner in YHM among all other non-tamil speakin actors who tried to speak Tamil onscreen in YHM..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..!!

So Karan Patel-Our Super Hero DILSE THANK YOU & DILSE SALUTE U for giving ur BEST time n time again to your char-Raman and making us fans of urs PROUD always..!! May God Bless You ALWAYS..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!  Thats all I have been able to say since watching the epi at lunch!!

Bang on post...aaj usne mujhe sachi mein rula dia! 

Truly the BEST episode of YHM to date!!!

Its been quite a journey for Raman and for me the best part of his speech, the part that had me in tears was him whole heartedly acknowledging Ishu for all that she does..two things that struck me were
a.  Him correcting himself and saying  "our" daughter and
b.  Him calling her "special", "my Jhansi ki Rani" and "superwoman"

We know the acknowlegement of his feelings will be awhile but as far as the world is concerned they know and saw his feelings for HIS WIFE..they know he has moved on and forward!!!  The moment he admits to himself that he loves Ishu will be another historical moment!

Karan the actor...deserves a standing ovation for the many shades of Raman Kumar Bhalla that he has portrayed brilliantly..I am so proud to have the privelege of seeing this fellow Gujarati on my television screen on a daily basis!!!

Nina

Edited by luvsagar - 10 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nikki excellent post and very well written!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

i'm short on time as I have exams coming up but I knew you would make a post today so I had to come 😳

Right... so today... WOW WOW and more WOW

I have been left speechless by RKB and not to forget KP as well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

For a man who would not and could not say Thank you Sorry even though had every person forcing him to .. to come around and say an entire Thank you speech that too in Tamil ...another language which is difficult language...with good diction and tone and expressions... is remarkable

For a man who never made public speeches.. who refused to say anything on stage at his daughters PTM .. for this man to come and publically thank HIS wife... is remarkable

He made the whole speech so natural... pausing in between... laughing at the fact that a Punjabi saying Tamil will make mistakes... smiling at Ishita and addressing all the ppl there...correcting himself mid way ... KP makes it look so darn real and effortless

Todays speech was a lot more than Thank You.   It was an acceptance of Ishita as HIS wife and something he is not ashamed or embarrassed to say and accept...

It showed how much he respects Ishita and this relationship that they share .. which started as a compromise/contract but has moved on to respect and understanding .. and may it keep blossoming

The highlights of the speech for me were

1) Him correcting his words from MY daughter... to ... OUR daughter Ruhi πŸ‘... hamari beti πŸ‘

2) Him saying... Ishita is special ... she is MY Jhansi ki Rani ... MY superwoman ... Thank You

I was moved by this speech... the sincerity and genuine nature by which every word was said and felt ... yes FELT by RKB is again remarkable ... I was in tears... tears of happiness

And when a Thank You is said Dil Se .. it truly and absolutely outdoes all the forced Thank You and Sorry etc .. Dil ko chu jata hai and it did CONNECT .. not only with Ishita but with every person standing listening to that speech including the audiences

Ishita's eyes and smile said it all... she was shocked... impressed...honoured and elated by hearing this speech from HER husband ... and after the claps... the way she held the hands together and moved them towards herself ... it was as if she was saying this will remain in my heart ...forever πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now coming on to KP... THE KARAN PATEL... seriously he is the MAN... he is the DUDE... what a performance today ... A standing ovation for this man is too less to honour his talent .. but still Hats off... a huge salute and a standing ovation for you Karan Patel. Take a bow for such an outstanding projection of Raman Kumar Bhalla ... Seriously words fall short in his praise πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

KP has led us through the epic journey of RKB and without fail has effortlessly made us feel every ehsaas RKB is feeling... Karan Patel breathes Raman Bhalla ... performs his character to the T... it is his passion for his work that we see on our screens 6 days a week... a diligent and versatile actor who excels himself with every episode

Finally a Thank you to the dialogue writer for giving this sincere and well written speech

I am honoured to be part of this cult show Ye Hai Mohabbatein and be a fan of Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathy  

Just want to end this comment on a line from the song played for IshRa today...

"Dua hain nibhe inki chaahatein ... Pal pal bade ye mohabbatein"

Edited by PreciousPri - 10 years ago
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikki super duper post with PERFECT title...πŸ˜›
U have written everything so nicely n in detailed,,,could not find more to write...πŸ˜› 

Yes for me it is the BEST episode of YHM..πŸ‘

Raman's speech touched everyone's heart...πŸ˜›

N what to say about Karan...for me he is one of the perfectionist of tellyworld..πŸ‘..⭐️ Really this guy is multi talented,amazing actor..We r glad to have him as Mr.Raman Kumar Bhalla...πŸ‘ His expressions during the speech were PERFECT...πŸ˜› His scenes with Ishu,Ruhi n Shravan were awesome too...

Salute to Karan /Raman..πŸ‘.⭐️

Edited by AnkitaKaran - 10 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nikki fantabulous post !!! 
What a episode today we got ...truly one of the best episode of YHM till date !! He hardly ever said thanks or sorry to Ishita but today when he delivered the speech ...he made everyone speechless especially his JHANSI KI RANI πŸ˜Š . The smile he gave after finishing speech was just out of the world β˜ΊοΈ ..mera dil to Wahin ruk Gaye πŸ˜†
KP was at his best today .. He gave a very natural expression while giving speech ...like laughing while reading and then later correction his mistake ...this need a lot of effort really .πŸ‘ 
And not to forgot his amazing one liners ...specially to shravan ...puri family ka DNA brigade hai ...sala kankhajure Jaisa ah par char I delhi kit I chali hai ...apni mask par Gaya hai ...bacche ko bhi nahi choda RKB πŸ€£ 
Gotta go now ...will edit later if anything is left to add 
Edited by --Sia-- - 10 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail
RESERVED. 

FINALLYYY :D
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sweeet. I have no idea when i'll get the time to edit this. But WONDERFUL POST, NB! πŸ€—
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow Nikki... Brilliant post...

I'm quoting from another post of mine...

Needless to say that Karan did a brilliant job today... Here, i want to appreciate the dialogue writer also. His lines were brilliant and the way Karan gave life to it was fabulous. Apart from his last few words like his jhansi ki rani and his superwoman, he said even more... He acknowledged the fact as to how his male ego prevented him from thanking her very time. It takes a great deal of bravery to acknowledge the same before the whole society... That is where Raman stole my heart... Another lovely point is when Raman said about how her Sunday's are engaged... How many men realise and respect that fact??? Hats off again... 

Also, Raman didn't think twice about getting teased after giving that speech. He was unperturbed by Pammy's comment calling him romantic. Infact, he gave a brilliant answer for the same.

After that speech, Raman surprised yet again by going near Ishu. That is where we got to know that the speech was 100% genuine but not any shararat. He was anxious to be appreciated by Ishu. But alas... Also, there was a naughty RKB who wanted to send Madhu from there by showing his dialogue writer with a description for ppl with weak brains in his style.

Ishu was blushing throughout that speech and with Mihika teasing her, a different Ishu was visible. Raman's Ishu who was completely floored with Raman's gesture. Ishu had her DHAK DHAK moment today when Raman approached her. So cute it was... Ehsaas ki shuruwaat, i can say.

So, its no more Ruhi ke liye... In the precap also, Ishu was a typical wife... Wish we get brilliant episodes this week...
Edited by krikumar.91 - 10 years ago
eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great Dil Se post Nikki.

So well pointed out . It was more than a thank you.  

It was an acceptance of Ishu not only for herself but as his own.

Ab territory mark ho chuki.
Edited by eternalasha - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omggg all r here...wish shivu also ws here..!!

nywz all u madames,better unres ur post..!!

@RB...omg did u actually read my post?coz this time i really thought u wont all thnx to my ultimate lengthy topic in this forum...πŸ˜†..But lik Raman,u also suprised me...so DILSE THANK YOU..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—