Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Vaishnavi-

Ok although not as much as the season 1...

QH is seriously captivating πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Yes, it is. Qh has a charm of its own.
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajnid68

ya gita...for a change the relationships were not beaten around the bush...

viewing it with no reasoning ...
and overcoming all the short comings in the later stages...
hope this time they have a tight reign on their tracks ...
and not wander around...
and the characters develop as soon as possible...!!!!

Yes R, it was straightforward storytelling. Make the story complicated but keep the storytelling simple. And you have won half the battle. 
Lets' see whats the big story that they could'nt wait to tell.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mujhe bhi Chinis khana bohot pasand hai. πŸ˜†
The first episode of Q.H season 2 introduced us to the 2 main characters. That's how 4lions starts with every show. The creatives introduced the character of Sanam 2 us quite well. A mixture of Asad & Zoya. She is quite courageous & ambitious. Rest you have all said. Bad I just wished the dialogues were shorter.
Next comes Aahil. His entry was good, & if people are not satisfied by his entry his dialogues are surely MA. πŸ˜† Lambe raste mein bhook to lagega hi, hmm quite true. πŸ˜†
My eyes were also on his brother, he is quite a looker. πŸ˜›
Precap looks good too!  

ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i loooved teh epi kvb's entry was so different lool i mean i makes an entry half nakes in a car with pigeons surrounding him  i am already in love with sahil cant wait to watch the next epi 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaultInMyStars

Yes Reehan is so cute!
Sanam is cute too...I liked her..but I wish she spoke a bit more in punjabi too.

Oh well Sanam believes in love after marriage...such a sareef ladki of AsYa! :P
I loved Dilshad. She looks so cute.

Didn't like the fire part. But Dhabha dhaba black ship lol

Well I guess the spellings were wrong because it's a village and stuff. Let's see. So the guy is married and the gurl is engaged...mmm...let's see...the music use was a bit off in some places. All in all...it was a nice episode. Looking forward to what happens next.

And Haya has some disease...like humaira! And she is deaf it seems from the precap. Any idea what happened to the other girl of AsYa?

I guess Sanam will speak in Punjabi soon enough. Her Takiya kalaam also has punjabi flavour.
@bold- πŸ˜†
Haya is deaf and dumb. Dilshad had emphasized in  friday's episode too.
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dynamite-

oh :( ... I wonder if Humeria, Haider and the Londoners will be mentioned in season 2 ... I have a feeling either they've all been magically killed by Billi or Dilshad has lost contact with them all if they're still alive 

They have kept those ends open. If not needed they could've been killed in the fire. But maybe they are kept open for a reason. Won't be surprised if Seher, Like ZOya turns up from London/Dubai in search of her roots and lands up at Moga.πŸ˜†
kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gita nice post.

So the infamous 17 saal baad, at least changed.πŸ˜†

As for the Epi, i liked it.. it was fresh and had some appealing factors but could have been better.

Aahil looks promising and is the exact opposite of tehzeeb and tameez wala Asad and that contrast was good, except that they should not show him drinking... main lead drinking would not be taken lightly by many.

Moga, is it a Pakistan border town?
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: namzie

i was actually bored G !Maybe the only one here but i will share anyway !

Didn't find the punjabi babble interesting at all ...found it so been there done that kind of thing . Found Sanam too ordinary ...( after all habituated to seeing zoya call it withdrawal symptoms which i hope will disappear ) 
Found KVB entry ok ...he appeared very chilled out and stylized but mercifully not OTT. 
Found Rehaan cute 
on a brighter note ( yes with me there is always that silver lining ) 
Very keen to see SaHil meet ..
found the tone mellowed like no major drama in intro shots etc etc which was good 
have to tune myself to see it as a fresh new serial !

Goodnight G 

Sahil meet on a road, after an almost accident tmrw.

You didn't like it. No probs. There are many who would'nt have liked it. 

Well, Sanam was too ordinary compared to Zoya. Like Amber, I too hope that they show she is also pursuing her studies. 

Actually, season 2 after a break of 2/3 months will not have withdrawal symptoms. But after a break of 2 days, it was full on in full speed. So I guess, it didn;t touch a chord.
Good Night.

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

Gita...copy pasting my response on another post

I watched the show just out of habit. I did not feel any emotional tug seeing these characters that I felt with the previous season.
I guess I am still too upset with the closure we were given.

But here is my problem...
KVB entry was hyped...it was too thandaπŸ˜•
Sanam is too much like Zoya...something needs to be done...some ada, nakhra somethingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
The fire scene was totally unwanted and unnecessary🀒. It will be best if they stay away from fires, knives and other sharp objects for sometime...for real. We have had a major dose of it in the recent past, we can all do with a break.
Begum sahiba can be anyone - a new person, Razia or Tannu...who knows but will be a big role for sure.
Rehan is darn cute...😳

PS: we have a muslim lead who is shown to be a womanizer and a regular consumer of alcohol. I wonder if the religion brigade will be back...what say?

Completely agreeπŸ‘, I was not that impressed today,  Everyone was playing their part but there was no attachment..I just did not feel anything today.. that said it was not bad, but it was not awesome either, looked like they were trying too hard, Sanam is so much like Geet in JWM and also very much like Zoya, they have to do something, and the the new guy entry was just awful according to me, don't kill me, but seriously it did not do anything to me, I am still willing to give him a chance but I was little disappointed with his entry and acting, I am really hoping it is because of first episode and they need some time to get in to the character, they are under lot of pressure, I really hope he will improve..

Dilshad was nice..I could feel Shalini was not like QH1, something was missing... other than that it was an ok start., really a rushed one, they did not think through I guess.. I really hope they have a good story. Overall I am willing to give some more time.. Begum Sahiba could be Tannu, may be she acquired all the wealth and this guy is somehow related to her, or it could be Razia or some new woman.. we will see.. I am just hoping they we do not get to see B***** face whole week, I am just sick and tired of her.. 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaussar

Gita nice post.

So the infamous 17 saal baad, at least changed.πŸ˜†

As for the Epi, i liked it.. it was fresh and had some appealing factors but could have been better.

Aahil looks promising and is the exact opposite of tehzeeb and tameez wala Asad and that contrast was good, except that they should not show him drinking... main lead drinking would not be taken lightly by many.

Moga, is it a Pakistan border town?

Thanks Kaussar.
But did they show him drinking.

Yes, Moga is a border town. I have been there. Its a small town, typical punjabi town. Not a village, but a proper town.

Two lead, both extroverts, looks promising.