FF- Sanam bewafa thread I - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago

Priya   was  full of anger.  She  controlled a lot  took riya to her  and  smiled hardly  and looked at ram   her  eyes  fulled with anger and were red.  Ram looked deep to her eyes. He could feel her  pain and  he looked at riya  who is feeling bad   that her mom is treated badly..  " beta yelo meri taraf se ..mumma ko dena"  priya  hold riya  so tight.    Ram pulled Ayesha n gave a tight  slap   

" ram  do u knw  who she is."  daiyijann interrupted  " ram . what r u doing.. biwi pe aise sab ke samne " " am asking u damn it answer me.. do u knw who she is?" pointing to  riya..  rajjath  and dayijaan was worried that this  angry  ram is  alien to them . for priya  smiled a bit  thinking my ram is a angry  ruthless business tycoon, u  could never control ur anger ram I could imagine the  impact of ur  hand's force on my   sister's face.. " dayijaan  am leaving  with riya  late hogayi.. rajath  bye..thanks for the dinner n will meet in the  college..  bye sir, bye mam"  said  tear rolled from priya's eyes  calling her dear man  sir.. 
" ruko priya ..  Ayesha  spill it  who is she" rajath  asked ram to  calm down  but he could not it was the anger  he has  from  years.. "u don't knw this rajjath.." " job hi ho ram   clear it to urself   only u two" " what do u think  rajath she is my wife.. no she can  never be..  she  spoiled my  life" pointing to Ayesha. " do  u knw  who priya is.." " haan  she is my  employee and my friend .its ok   ram  Ayesha se galthi hogayi ,priya don't mind what Ayesha did"  ram   rushed to the  bar  and glupp half bottle of raw  whisky down his throat 

priya  rushed there.. pulled the bottle out  from him  "enough  , ram.. sorry  sir  bohot hogayi"  ram  laughed out  loud..   "  rajath  my brother.. this is called love'  u know  why  she  stopped me. " he  hold her  close to him "u know why  because she still loves me"" leave me ram.. u have hurted me a lot  now leave.." with this  priya  got  free from ram." y  r u  running away  from me my love." " ram ur not  fine  ur drunk chalo  room mein"

He walked past to  Ayesha.. " BOLO AYESHA  priya  kaun hai' I  knw u cant say it. . brother  u u think I like Ayesha, I hate her.  But I love my wife. My  wife my love .. that is not  Ayesha. Yeah   bohot  buri  aurath hai. Patha hai .. jisse mein payar kartha hai , so called my wife is none other than ' [he  walked past to priya pointed to her] ur  employee.. my jaan  my  heart beat  for her.. she is my life  my wife. Haina priya"  he  moved to  Ayesha.. " rajath.. priya is  ayesha's  elder sister ..[ laughs] I knw  now u may think am a pervert.. right . yes  I am  .. a fool.. she fooled me .  I have cheated on the one  who trusted me completely , the  one who  left everything just for me, the one who is  then carrying my baby.. [ he cried out loud 

Fell on the knees buried his face in his hands] haan riya meri beti hai" " priya  yeah  sab kya hai.. kyu ayi ho waapas  humari zindagi mein " said Ayesha " she did not.. it  was me ..  my   faith  made me meet my dear..  u stay  away  from my jaan n my life  iwill kill u "  ram answered.. " rajath u  send her away .. from dubai  I  cannot spare this culprit  around me" " dayijaan   am going  its too late and I have to go to college tomorrow"

riya  came along with cady.  Riya  ran towards  the  door priya  was surprised to see.. Riya  hug another  cute  girl  who is a mirror image of  her " I miss u a lot.. I thought u wil be  hear  for mumma's birthday y didn't u  come.. u and ur  rina di .pata hai  humme mumma ka b day bahut enjoy ki , cady didi ne mujhe  play station le gayi.. aur  waha na mujhe nahi dosth mil gaya..  come I will show u  my uncle..   riya pulled  her inside she  came infront of  priya. Priya  came down and  hugged the liitle girl.. " mumma I miss  so much" " I missed u too.."  priya   dragged  riya  to a group hug.. " ilove u both" .. her eyes filled with the  tears.. she  looked at ram..  who  can  complete this family ..  but  ram  stood  up unable to  realise if he is seeing it right or not .  Was this riya or nashe ki waje  he is   seeing  two riya's .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update 11 
Edited by luvbalh - 9 years ago
thank you for the link we can read all the updates ek saath...
Originally posted by anupam_dil

thank you for the link we can read all the updates ek saath...

πŸ˜†  Not all only 14 .. my    thread one is locked... 
Originally posted by luvbalh

πŸ˜†  Not all only 14 .. my    thread one is locked... 

I know but thoda jyaada padne me maza aata hai na waise bhi baaki ki kahaani dil me hai already hai...
do you have a blog ...I think you gave the link but now I don't have it plz share it I would like to read all till now again😊
Originally posted by anupam_dil

I know but thoda jyaada padne me maza aata hai na waise bhi baaki ki kahaani dil me hai already hai...
do you have a blog ...I think you gave the link but now I don't have it plz share it I would like to read all till now again😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

READ  more  it will   help me . i  forgot my  tract i can refer u .I  am  already in the phase. i asked some  imp person    long back  but i dont think they will tell me.   HAyee..  what did u  say  its in ur heart.   kya  dialogue  hai boss. 
 yes dear i have a blog  too.  did not update  from long time ,, 

hehehe only 30 are there on  blog  boss , 

Awesome di pls update na more
Originally posted by dhristikpd

Awesome di pls update na more

4 more this thread us done  buddy 
 so  
 i will update  max today  ur ss   cant  promise a romantic one 

Originally posted by luvbalh

4 more this thread us done buddy
so
i will update max today ur ss cant promise a romantic one

kk i dnt but pls try to gv it
Originally posted by dhristikpd

kk i dnt but pls try to gv it

yes i will 

priya  stood up  .. stopped  riya  to  go near  ram.  She  wiped her tears.  And  looked at  Ayesha. N  then  at  ram, he is  confused  and  was  not  sure of  why  the hell   riya is  appearing as two.. " rajath  am going, dayijan   bachhe bhi agayi ..  unne  sula deti hu ..  ap ki  surprise  acchi lagi .. my baby is with me   thank you . And  am  sorry  for  everything,  ram ki taraf se bhi   am  sorry hum kal baath karthe hai.." she  hugged dayi jaan , tears  fel on  dayijaan shoulder. " please take care of  ram .. he  is  drunk  am  sure  Ayesha won't  look after him please..  take  care of my  ram"  she  was  rushing towards   the door and  went off when ram seeing her   body disappear from his sight.

he fell in the couch.. "chali gaye . mera biwi phir se mujhe  chodke  chali gayi.. pata  hai daaijan  even  if u  wont tel anything ill know ,she  asked u to  take care of me na.. I know rajath , dayijaan , cady  rina.. batavo aap sab   what do u  want am The  ram kapoor.  Thank u  kehana hai.  U all gave lots of  love n  happiness to my  priya, n been  her strength.. I will do anything  for this reason. I will   give  everything  unto ur name  call  ur  lawyer  rajath"" ram relax.. ab tum  so jao"   Ayesha   heart  was broken  it  pained   twice more than  rams  slap. Y  was she there when  ram  has no property.  Rajath  took   ram to his room   when  Ayesha was about to come " hey u   stay  away  from me.. rajath my  brother  ask her to  go"  Ayesha left the  place.  Ram  lying on the bed murmuring .. " mera  twins.. priya  ka  koi galti nahi hai. Bardash  nahi karpayi  yeah  sab ''.."

blissfull past

The very next morning  priya  opened the door  she found karthik.  She was surprised to see karthik all of a sudden. He straight went to his room saying he is tired and need to sleep. Priya continued her daily work at home, made spl breakfast to karthik. She was about to  leave the  house shipra  called her " I need to  talk to u" " with me maa'  yelo bank card lo  do  what  ever u  want" " I don't need ur bank card.. I  want  to know if u love ram or not" " oh I  thought u called me   normally   I dint  know ur  on a mission..   how wil it   make a difference if I love ram or not , I will never tell him . don't worry maa"  " ok"   "   was the proposal came for Ayesha"  " ur getting late   go now"  priya understood it was her  mother trying to   change her  fate . she  understood   every thing. " maa   ans me  maa was the proposal came  for me?" Ayesha  enquired , her  eyes  were  red and   swollen   because of  crying.  Shipra  pulled Ayesha to balcony " nahi  they  asked for  priya   but I tried to  link u up  with  ram. U like ram right"  stupid people  dint know  karthik  was  in  home. Shudir  overheard the  conversation " shipra'." He  shouted.. " what the hell ur  doing to priya.. n  what is that ur  teaching  Ayesha   have u  lost it" " am  just  securing  ayesha's life.  Nothing else." Sudhir  went  away  from the  place. " this  was  my in ability to   change u".

Ram came to her  college called her out. " look priya  u r  a professor  here I don't  want to   spoil ur  image  better is that u come along  with me."" y  should I   do  have my   vehicle" " I  will smash ur  tiny toy  vehicle  if  u  reject "" ram  y  don't u    leave me.." "  come  sit  wil  talk  on this  topic or otherwise ill  force u   to do  so" she  sat in the car silently . " wont u  ask  where r we going""  if u want to say .."  ram  decided to  taunt her .. " kal  humaari  shadi hogayi  na, one ritual is  left" " what.. when   are v married n  what the .." " haan  hogayi na .. I kissed u and made u mine .. n  now  don't tempt  me  in the car. I still feel those  tender lips on mine"  " raam ''!" " ok ok  we r  going to  hotel  to finish the ritual" she  kept silence.. " I will take this silenc as acceptance .. for our  suhhag raath"" what  rubbish  ram .. stop the car am  going'" "if we  do it   now  ur  mom  will never  say anything  to our marriage.. no one  know  about  our  private marriage na"  " rammm'  ur  disgusting"   soon  vik came  to  them .. " 

Ram  everything is set"" am proud of u my  friend"  neha  came to priya .. " am so happy for u both .. ram  said us everything that u  people.." a  sound  came  "priya'''. !" she  turned back  found  nuts and  karthik . all around the  person  who  was nervous is  priya .. 

her  mind is restless around many  more  questions    .. was ram  serious ? I  do  love  ram. no  I cannot do this ?  if  ram insist  I can't  even  say  no ..   disturbing her thoughts ," di  am so happy  for u  and for , nuts and  neha"  " what  .!"  priya  pulled ram  .. aide " what   is this  ram  u  told  everyone that we r married.. y r  they   sounding  so  odd. What's  happening..  this is not  going to happen, what  kind of a brother  r u  ?  do u plan this all for ur  sister too .. ram  aaap  se ye  umeed nahi thi..   am going    .. leave me ?" " hello  I  even  called  karthik   for ur  support and neha   is  always  on ur  side, u have  lot  more to  pat ur  back  don't get panic.. what will they  think of  us standing this close and talking to each other??"" what ..  hold it on .. what is this ram am not able to  get what  ur  up to ' what did u  say  about  us"  "  what  really happened   between  us to say ..  I forced u in kiss n  was not u.. na .. what is there  nothing is  from  ur  side that  means am after u not u  .." " how can u  say this   I  don't  have any feeling , do u think  am a stone heart  idiot  who  could not  feel the  first kiss ever in  my  life..  I  dint not   reject u  .. pata hai iska matlab kya ..  leave it   u  can never know   my heart" .. " I  knw u  better ..  its  better we move   from here n  go inside. We r getting  late will discuss  every thing in  detail  later "  

they  all went inside.. priya  was tensed   when  she  entered she saw a  beautiful   table    decorated  in a  corner. " it's just a dinner.. am not  going to  touch without ur will..  Relax. Yes its  true  I   want u  in every aspect but not  against ur will" he  whispered  in  her  ears.. they  reached the table. "So  here it is  for  vik neha. Congrats  guys" ram  announced the  reason of the dinner.. it's the celebration   that  neha conceived '  they   opened the  champagne bottle  served  to all every one  drank but not  neha n  priya. Ram asked to  take a sip  she bluntly said no. she  saw ram   ordered  more drinks. She went to the bar counter along  with him .. " ram  stop drinking  ram"" celebrating  my  friends  happiness" " stop it ram  I don't like  u  drinking like this" " priya .. I will  not  drink too much    u have to do  something  for me"" what  if u  promise me u  do this  every time  u  want to  stop me drinking" "  ok   now  keep the  glass there.. and  tell me" "  kiss me.. priya" " what   ram u have fully lost it.."  he  pulled her  close to him " kiss me am serious'  if u  don't want me to  drink   then kiss me  every time to  control me. tell this   with ur  lips On mine""  leave me  . all r  watching us.." " o I will leave  but  remember u have to  kiss me" " so  then  ur  going to  quit  drinking""yes" ''''..

ram suddenly  got  up  from sleep .. went to  rajath  . " please can  u do me a favour..  please take me to   priya's  house." " its  late  ram  both the  kids might be  sleeping  she is  so disturbed""  I can  cool her down .. she  still loves me.. I need to  say sorry  that I  drank  so much  today  please rajath  take me to her.."  "  ram  let me call priya  .."" no   rajath   just  take me  please. I will handle her"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update 12  
Edited by luvbalh - 9 years ago