FF- Sanam bewafa thread I - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
hey age ka story jaldi post karona...I am waiting for that...
Originally posted by anupam_dil

hey age ka story jaldi post karona...I am waiting for that...

arrey  veena , this is first thread .. it is not opening now. kotta story em  kadu .. 

will post it today it self.  u r  welcome to read many times u want 

heheheh😆

She turned to see her little angel .her broad smile faded. RIYA AND CADY are in front of her. Riya is hiding her face behind a huge bouquet of white and red roses. There won't be any lady alive on earth who hate the smelling a rose and feel the beauty. Priya hate it .she was not like that earlier. Everything of Riya reminds her of ram. Just everything.

Riya : happy B'day mumma'

she pulled her face behind  the  bouquet to her mummy. Priya doesn't even react to to her words her detest winced in her eyes. Riya 's smile faded with her furious  eyes. Riya went long way early in the morning to make her happy , With the florist spent time  giving instructions to the florist to make it as per her choice . It is for her mumma , All she have is her mamma. How come the little brain can think the agony behind her mumma's smile?, How can she ever Know that priya's  own people broken her heart into  countless pieces ! All that she know is her mumma cry  out her heart holding riya close to her heart. Priya's voice  made riya and cady  quiver a bit.

" cady do u care to answer why u  both  went out of the house without informing me. do u even  realise  ur a kid and u went of with a kid ,what if anything happens to u both. Cady  ur  grown up  just be responsible  .Riya  what is all this   y  do u  all things which I can  ever spare. And this flowers red and white. Go throw them in the bin down the apartment I don't want them I my house any more. "

"mumma.. aaj aapka B day hai na. issiliye mein cady didi  .." 

she stopped her words in  middle when priya's anger  bursted out 

" SHUT UP RIYA" " BOTH OF U  GET OUT  FROM HERE LEAVE ME ALONE."

Cady  felt very bad too ..  "priya '  hum' [priya  looked serious to her eyes ] daayijaan aur rajath uncle came with us"  with that  she left with  crying  Riya..  priya collapsed on the floor weeping heard. How the hell she  spill her anger on her little  miracle , her  life.  What did she do  has done nothing except did the same thing what ram had   done few  years  back. After all she is his  copie,his  genes are dominating in riya. I taunts her so much .  she cried her  heart  out..  she  stood up took  week  steps towards what have they brought to her. Crushed  a red rose  in her  hand. Took the card which  was made   from the  hands of  little Riya.  On the  card there was a pic of  priya and riya  carved in  heart shape.  She kissed the card and opened it.

Dear mumma..

Happy birthday.  I LOVE  YOU  so much. U r  worlds  best mumma.
Love
RIYA

Both cady and riya are disappointed..  they kept the  bouquet and cake and a card  on a table in the living room ,went to  other  room. Cady is  trying  to console  Riya. Priya   ran to Riya went on her knees in tears in her  eyes riya wiped priya's tears .priya kissed riya's littles hands.. and hugged her..

" Am sorry riya. Thanku  beta  mumma keliye itna sab kuch  kiya aur mumma shouted at u ..  mumma is so  bad" priya kissed her cheeks and hugged her.. " am sorry ' I love u  so much.. aaj  riya  mumma, and cady didi will have lots of fun.. first  riya's  fav breakfast ' aloo paratha , new  dresses, toys, drawing  books, lunch at riya's fav restaurant, butter chicken , and  lot more  ..   chale"

" awww..  sacchi  mumma ...but   u dint cut the cake till  now.. woh  black  forest  cake hai.. mujhe ' ! I want to eat it"

Cady and priya shared a smile priya said sorry for her rude behaviour. They went and cut the cake .priya feed riya n cady. Priya asked cady to keep the flowers away from her. They  all enjoyed their  breakfast   soon  got ready for the day. Riya is a chatter box. Before they  start  riya sat  beside priya with  cady started talking all she could . priya was listening to her and  driving. Priya caught few words of riya.

" I love u mumma .ur the world's  best  mumma. pata hai .. I asked the flouriest to make such a beautiful bouquet to u . u like white I like red so mumma and riya ka fav  roses we r a team ..'."

How come riya be so same. Priya went back in memories  , Years back ram has done the same to her.. it was her birth day  when ram surprised her in the midnight At 12 with a  a place  near  a lake  so well decorated with white and red roses. And when she ask him why white and red.

" they  complement each other like we r. u like white and I like red .. See how beautiful they r  looking together like us'"

" hey  hello u both  completely  forgot me??"  caddy interupted

they  group hugged. Priya ask  god not to  take away her little world  from her. They spend the day happily . dayijaan invited priya home for dinner. Rajath  wished her . priya thanked him for  going along with riya and cady early in the morning.  "Common priya  what  for  friends are  for" rajath  said. It was a pleasant dinner followed by chit chat and games. Rajath and riya on one side cady and priya on other.  Rajath adore priya ,the way she handle situation and he respect her ability . in work he is her boss and in home he is a well-wisher, friend of her friend .he  is a bit jealous that dayijaan and cady  from his  house supports her always in every thing .rajath dropped her back  home . Uhh'! This is her little world ,  
In the night after riya slept she looked at the bouquet .

"It was given  by my  baby  it   cannot  relate to u   ram .my  baby is innocent and u are beguiler.. I pray millions of times her genes never After U in this "

Late  night in  KM mansion it  was huge room  ram's room  was  fully decorated  with flowers. White and red. He was so enjoying the spectacular view. Two persons are heading to his room  a slim figure was about to enter to  his  room  , he  shouted.

" STOP RIGHT OVER THERE. IF U STEP INSIDE I WILL NEVER MIND TO KILL U. y the  hell u came inside my  house go to ur  own  house which I  have thrown at u face  u BEGGAR "

" RAM '! Do u have any  sense to whom ur talking to .."

"yes  I am.. and who the hell r u to teach me what is right and what is wrong first u   better learn morals  to live"

" mind ur  language  ram  am ur  mother in law.  And ur talking to ur wife and my daughter Ayesha" 

" wife yes  ur daughter  is my  wife , not this B**** Ayesha' priya is my wife . u  trapped me and married me,  u both r sick and lame  u made me  believe u  and marry ayesha.it was u and ur  daughter ruined my  life.. don't  dare to  come near me'. u both r  selfish  and ruined my  family. Don't know where on earth my priya live.UR JUST USING MY NAME FOR UR STATUS AND UR MODELING ASSIGNMENTS.  "

"  uff'..! yup am selfish  .. Have no interest to sleep with u anyways.. I heard ur heading to Dubai  so am  hear to  order u to  book me a ticket  I want to see Dubai."

" ur  truly a B**** and ur lame. I wonder were u and priya are the traits  of  same parent couple . or u r mom  had '. Leave it . get lost  from my sight  before I rip u  to pieces."

They  both left .. and  ram   closed the  doors.. "am sorry priya I  made a big mistake  believing  ur  sister  tried to help her. Dint even thought I was trapped. Just come to me. I will clear all this mess out our lives" 

She hugged riya close and closed her eyes.

" I WISH I NEVER LOVE U, I WISH MY HEART HATE U TO THE CORE, I WISH  RAM ..
U TO STAND  BY ME , I WISH U CARED TO THINK  BEFORE U BLINDLY BELIEVE ANYONE , I WISH I HAVE  NEVER BORN TO THAT  MOTHER OR HAVE A SISTER LIKE THAT.. ABOVE ALL WHY DO I STILL LOVE U, WHY DO MY HEART CRAVE FOR U ? I HATE U RAM"
***************************************************************************************************

PS...

Do post  your   comments  and    never forget to LIKE.  
if u need   update notification  then  send me a PM . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next   update .. here is the link ..  

Edited by luvbalh - 9 years ago

Next day she  opened her old mail box. Which she stopped using years back.
Her first mail is from KARTHIK.
'dee plz come back me papa are missing u a lot dee.plz come back" ..she sign out the mail with tears in her eyes. She rested her head on the head rest.. Clenching her fist. Controlling herself not to go  weak.

It was the day  karthik came back to india. He informed all about his convocation. He will be awarded with  MBA degree  from a well known university in London. He wants someone from his home with him.  Priya doesn't even informed that karthik is coming. Kartik and sudhir plan to surprise her and Ayesha and  shipra thought no need to mention at all. karthik wants priya or sudhir to be there at his convocation. shipra wants to send Ayesha.  Shipra made shudir agree.

During dinner ,
"papa if ur not going to come I can take dee with me na . not Ayesha. If dee comes she will be my support.by the way  dee did her MBA and working in a B school so I think it is good I have dee with me. yeah Ayesha  is good for nothing other than shopping , make up, flirting and all. Aur mere paas itna finances nahi hai I can fulfill Ayesha's list of shopping. "

"haan yeah  bhi tik hai .. priya tumara passport do mujhe  and  take leave  for 1 month. After karthik's convocation u go around some sightseeing."

Ayesha & shipra were very angry but this time sudhir convinced her to send priya.  Both priya and karthik left. Priya helped him in finances.  Before the convocation karthik informed priya about Natasha. They went to paris to meet her. They met nuts , priya liked her brothers choice. Nuts want  ram to meet karthik. she asked  them to stay in her flat till her brother come. so that they can talk the further proceedings. Karthik went to his friends place priya and nuts are there in nuts flat. Soon they  became close . all the time nuts said about her bhai' RAM.

Next morning ram  vikram neha arrived there. priya opened the door. Ram was mesmerised to see  her, she looks utterly beautiful, in her  t shirt nighty till her knees in tousled hair, just woke up from bed ,still sleepy.  Ram was back in his senses when he heard neha vikram fighting. Ram asked for nuts. Priya open her eyes. He was handsome, something of him attracted priya in the first sight. Both shared an eye lock. she invited them in. it was early in the morning nuts went to gym.   Vikram neha went into a room which is vacant. Ram was sitting in the living.

Priya got  freshn up.  Did her pooja. Ram was surprised to see . He felt she is different. Priya came up with two mugs of coffee and took business magazine.  Nuts came home introduced ram to priya.   Priya was very happy seeing their relationship. They arranged a dinner  to meet karthik .  ram liked karthik.his eyes were on priya. He never saw a girl so keen, he is looking at her with an eagle's eye. They still remain awkward.  Neha and vik  karthik and nuts proceeded to the dance floor.  Nuts and karthik shared   their idea " ram priya look  so good as couple"  "I just hope  I have priya as my  bhabhi for my brother" kartik smiled.

Ram ordered few drinks, they spent talking abt nuts and karthik. Soon they became comfortable A old man reached there who is totally drunk insisted ram priya to join them on dance floor. They hold each other awkwardly, danced not meeting their eyes. Priya felt shivers on rams touch, ram felt her charm ,  standing close to her. No girl ever made ram  feel so. He felt it's just INFACTUATION.  they did not  realise they were comfortable in each other's arms. Kartik and nuts finally planned a date for ram and priya . They planned to go out vik neha had made their  plan , now priya and ram  all insisted them to go  around the beautiful city.  Finally  ram and priya were forcibly convinced to go to sightseeing. 

The next morning ram banged nuts  room  nuts  went and opened the door. Ram asked if he can use the washroom, nuts went back to sleep. Ram saw a priya liying  beside nuts . he came out  he saw priya sleeping peacefully with a slight smile on her lips. His sight  freezed on her lips. He smiled thinks she looks so beautiful with no makeup , sleeping, her hair was covering her face. He went close to her bending tugged her hair behind her ear not disturbing her.. he took a snap in his mobile. Her hair again fall on her face he was about to tug her hair behind her ear. She opened her eyes smiling it was ram face close to her. She was awake felt strange , " what'..! " priya asked . he cannot  say a word even  finally managed to speak  " wash room" . "oh.." .. ram went out.     Priya came out and went to kitchen with two cups of coffee was reading paper..  ram staring at her. Ram initiated the speech and asked priya if they can be friends as they have to go alone all the day . it would avoid awkwardness.

Everyone are ready with their  plans.. ram arranged a car for them , they all left on their plans.  They went to shopping. Priya  was looking for some trendy clothes for Ayesha. Ram asked if she wear all this, she said no and it's for her sister. Ram took out a dress n gave to priya once try this am sure u look  good in this. she wore it on ram's insist , ram  was mesmerised '" awesome,u look hot n S***" she blushed. Awkwardness came in between again. she liked his comment but  dint show any excitement. Ram bought the top  for her without her knowledge. They went to all possible places to see. Was very tired  came back to rest  in the evening. He got a message  that the 4 will come having dinner and come home. It was a plan . ram informed priya, she said she will cook  but ram had some other idea. He asked her to get ready they will have dinner in the Eiffel tower. Both went in night to the restaurant in the Eiffel tower .  paris was so beautiful in night . ram  saw priya getting panic. She  fear heights. He hold he by her shoulder assured her " don't worry am hear with u priya look at the spectacular  paris. " she forgot  her fear and was relaxed in his arms.

" am  damn hungry" priya  smiled . 
 "what do u  wanna have priya .. will try French food"
" uhh.. but vegetarian  for me' 
" uff ghas phoos" priya  gave a serious look  "oops  sorry."
"Now I knw the secret to ur fitness u eat ghasphoos" he  laughed out loud.. 
" oh  .. now  I knw   ram the secret behind ur  fat's"  
" hellooo i gym a lot.see am hot  and fit"  " mr. ram  just a correction, its true  if  any girl calls u  hot and fit"  laugh out  loud " 
so  u accept it na.. let it  spill the beans madam"   priya  gave a tough look 
" very  funny"  food arrived .. ram was  excited like a kid. 
" I pity ur  wife'"
" why?" 
" bechaari  ur a foodie , she has to cook for 10 when ur  one at dine"
" very funny .. I pity ur  husband.. he will die eating  ghas phoos"  their  teasing started. The one day made them close friends. Both felt comfortable with each other.

Priya karthik ,ram and nuts  left to  London  for his convocation.  They  spent lots of time  together. As nuts and karthik   moves together ram and priya are  left alone. Interestingly  both liked each other's company. They dint notice they are moving  so close . they feel they are close friends two are of similar kind. they never talked about themselves . they  had a brief introduction to each other by their sibling  but they dint  notice . Neither priya nor ram doesn't know Anything of each other , what do they do  and all.  Finally the see off. They  felt  stabbing inside their hearts to leave each other.

Ram  priya  had a same flight .  in the flight she  felt sleepy and  slept on his shoulder.Ram  liked her closeness , for the first time he wished to have priya in his life he dint say it is love. Priya heard a weird noise and woke up  it was him snoring, her lips curled to smile to look at him he is innocent like a baby with open mouth, she closed his mouth with her finger. He adjusted himself  close to her, lied his head on her shoulder, she  feels jitters to his hot breath against her. He was in deep sleep. She feel " ram I never was like this with anyone I was with u."  they  reached the airport  both of them wanted to know each other's contact , soon they pick their luggage and came out, ram had an urgent call and he went aside priya waited for him  by the time he return   shudir came to meet priya and priya left. They departed looking at each other.  Those few days was most memorable in their life.

Ram woke up from the table with a empty bottle and a glass and priya's pic infront. " ram.. RAM"
It was vikram. Ram got up and was soon  ready with  his routine .. he has to start to  dubai.
" MUmma, mumma ' why  are u sad mumma  "  she climbed to priya  went to her lap  hugged her. Priya took her angel in her hands ..she got comfort hugging riya. " mumma aap udas ho .. [kissed her cheeks] sab kuch tik hojayega"  '. Priya back to her world.. Kissed her little miracle and got ready  for their routine.  Cady came to priya  . priya feed cady and riya . they left to their  respective institutes. Cady took riya to school. Priya went to her college. Soon reached she got a call  from the dean of the college. She was informed to arrange a seminar for final year students. The guest coming is the dean's distant relative. Very successful businessman from india.  

" uff.. ! rajath  please cut it off na ill arrange the seminar. Why are u introducing him to me. I will do it"
" I knw u will but please make sure  of everything I don't want any disturbances. Haan I have to pick  my friend. Dayi jan ki check up"
" I will go  ..look after her."
"haan aur yek baath . cady has a test tomorrow if she  come home she will spend time with her uncle so she will stay with u tonight "
" uhhh ' ! rajath  please stop it na I will take care of everything.. and some one said the other day what are friends for ?"

They shared a smile  .. And continued work.

to be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS...

Do post  your   comments  and    never forget to LIKE.  
if u need   update notification  then  send me a PM . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

next update - link below. 

Priya tried all the  years  to forget ram but she could never do that.  rajath came  to the staff room to inform her that the  seminar will be  after two days. As his friend who is a youngest tycoon has some other work. Priya smiled on the word "youngest tycoon" she used to taunt ram.
Later in the evening priya went out with cady and  riya. Riya is a foodie like ram.  They went in to a mall to find out some clothes  for Riya for her birthday. Priya  best  stress buster is  RIYA, Her chatter box.  This is the thing  that proves her as priya's daughter, rest all went on her father. Bahut  bhook lagthe hai. She is a foodie too. Why not  after all she is a Punjabi. Ghee, butter, pastries ,haan aloo parantha and many more.she like to try  different  food items. " maa am hungry"  priya  and cady  laughted. ''Arrey priya.. !  isse  kitna bhook lagthe hai. 1 hr back we had snaks and came " 
" haan  tho  aap  ki tarah nahi hu mein  .. cady didi" 
" Riya  watch  ur manners , di  tum se badi hai .. say sorry" 
" sorry cady didi" 
" its  k  " 
They Spend good time and returned home . priya  made  cady  study,  Riya  got instructions not to  disturb  cady.

Next day Ram arrived, he checked in to his hotel. He settled there. He was free in the evening went to the mall. Cady's  test is  finish. Riya and cady  went to  playstation in a big mall. Ram went to the  mall too. The same  place  has  purchase division too . ram went there to  see  a play station  for  ram and ridzy [ vikram's kids]  Riya and  cady  were playing 2 player game. Cady is  winning all the time and  riya is  very upset. Ram saw both of them .  ram  came near to Riya. 
" heloo" 
" aap  kaun " 
" mein  ram "
" oh ..!  ram uncle ur  disturbing me. aap ki waje mein phir se  haar gayi"
" sorry beta,  may I help u "
" y  u  will help me.. aap hoti  kaun  ho "
" ok .. we can be friends  to defeat  ur did" 
"sacchi''.!"
" haan  beta.. chalo  hum dono ek team hai" 
" ab deko cady didi "    ram and RIya are a team and  cady on  other side ram and riya  won the  play. Riya  was very happy   she   jumped in his lap and hugged ram tight, kissed him on his cheeks.
 " ram uncle aap best ho .."
 " tumaara naam kya hai  beta.." 
 " riya"   he repeated  riya'? she left leaving ram behind watching her disappearing frame.

Ram  got  riya and cady  many  chocolates. He  felt a strange feeling  meeting Riya.  Suddenly   riya nudged cady . they  said  aq quick bye to  ram and left. He felt very sad.  Riya  made him think , if  priya is with  him he might  have  had a daughter like  Riya.   He felt a hand on his shoulder  turned back  and  with a broad smile " haan brother .. after a long time"  both hugged each other.  They  spent time with each other they  moved on .  cady and  riya reached  home . they were silent, as they  were hiding  from  her.  Priya went busy in preparing her class.  "priya  madam , there is a message  from rajath  uncle..  he asked u to be  an hour  before to  look after the a arrangements.

In the morning.  

" mumma good  morning"  priya  kissed her on her head ,.. 
"gud morning beta." 
"mumma aap itne  jaldi  tayyar hogayi"  
"haan  riya   u too  get ready soon beta. Will go to   college first mumma ko  bahut kam hai  aaj  bahut bada seminar  hai   college mein . u  cady didi  will go to  school  from there 
"mumma aap yeh  pehanenge" 
" haan  iss  dress mein .. kyun ?"  riya  took   a  red and black  sari's placed it in her  hands. 
" meri mumma best dikhna hai,  I  gave u  choice  too. Am going to get  ready  late math karna mumma  get ready  soon" riya  left  to get  ready. She came out  saw priya took red sari 
" bilkul baap pe gaye hai ".. riya pulled priya  down, hugged her and kissed her..  
" love u mumma . ur  world's beautiful ho,  mumma  ko  kisi ka nazar na lage.. she took  kajal  and  kept tika at the  back of  priya's ear..  priya 's eyes  become  wet hugged her tight .

Priya and riya went to college priya became busy in arrangements.  Cady and riya  was about to leave from  college. Riya  met  rajath and  ram.  Cady and riya behaved as if they do not  know ram  infront of rajath and they  rushed. Rajath  had a urgent call and  directed ram to  his  cabin. Ram was thinking why the hell the kids  behaved as they  do not  know him. Riya ,..made  ram think of his kids again   he  moved  forwards thinking , who would it have  been  BOY  OR GIRL .   any one might be of  riya' s age. Wil be like me or   priya.   Many thoughts  came to his brain.   Priya   was running  in the  corridor  talking on a phone  instructing  students about the  seminar. 

"ouch  am sorry "  came  from  both the sides

Unknowingly they   dashed into  each other. When  priya is  about to   fall  ram  caught   her from  falling.  Ram  stood still . priya  picked her files and  phone . fixing  her  phone she saw the image  stood in front of her in black  suit  with  waist coat , white  shirt and red tie. The  way  she loved ram .   she  can  hear  only one thing  from the person  who  perplexed on seeing her with  tears  in his eyes..
" priya"
 " ram'''.

They  looked  at  each other..  after 4 long  years.  They  can  see the  same  love  in  each  others  eyes. Rams  eyes  moistened  with  tears.  Well priya's even . they  stared at each other . when   ram  was  about to  talk. Rajath  came there. calling  priya.  She   fixed her  eyes on the  man  utterly handsome in the suit with  waistcoat. He is fit and  awesome. Ram's eyes fixed on her. He  know she is a mother. but not  sure of  who his baby was. He  knows  priya will never  abort his baby. Rajath came   encircled rams  shoulder

" haan there u go . ram this is  priya a  very  efficient  professor and  priya  this is'  
" excuse me rajath"  she  went  abruptly. 
"oh   man  y  was she  so rude  today  bro plz don't mind  she might be in  some tension. She is the one arranging all the things here"
 "ok " said  ram 
. " ram  she is single mother  works  so loyal she is my family friend too. Because of her only  I  became  normal  after jyo's death"
" u  take  care of her and her family?"
" priya  is  jyo's friend  and  so   been my  friend too  we  are a family now"  ram hugged rajath  for protecting and taking  care of his family  . his  love.. 
" am  proud of u my  bro"   priya is  seeing this  from  a  corner of the  corridor.  It  was  ram  her love and  her husband who cheated on her.

She called a student to   invite ram  kapoor, she can't avoid  inviting him to dean's office  with a flower bouquet. She preferably avoided red and white colours, took a  bunch of  yellow flowers . ram wants to  talk to her. " yellow ' symbolises   friendship." priya  gave  a  bad  look to him . " I mean  . rajath  my wife  used to say  that .. yellow is for  friendship" .priya thinks, Ur  even  have  such a good sense, she only minds does the colour suits her or  not. . " haan .. yaar  priya  do u  know,  jyothi  made me  wear a yellow shirt to a friendship day party  in the college u knw . was the  weird day in my  life but still I loved it all I did is  for my best  buddies."
"BTW I found  some one is missing their  wife." rajath started teasing  ram. " haan rajath .. I love my  wife lot  I can never forget my love". Ram  meant  was  priya but  priya took that  for Ayesha. Got irritated  but cannot  say anything in front of rajath . " rajath   if it is  ok   we  can  move  ahead to the  seminar.   If u  could  excuse me  I  will go  pick   riya  home she was upset  I went late last night too" . Attempt to  avoid  ram . rajath  asked  cady to  get her to  college , so that  after  seminar  she can leave home.

In the conference room ram  kapoor , was speaking with  the  students. He  was  on  focus , on the seminar.  Priya  sat  with the  other faculty .  finished her  work..  took a deep breath  looked at ram . he  didn't  change   a bit, was  same  as he was  few  years back  , handsome, stunning and  his  smile , she like his  smile the most.  His eyes - they're  deep ,  ocean  deep  sorrow it is buried in his eyes. y  ram  y  u deceived me? is her  biggest  puzzle . her  love and  her   admiration on him is  never  reduced. Her  agony   it  was  doubled   as  he   met with new challenges  each day  of her life with Riya  '

********************************************************************************************

It  was  3 months  after  they   left  each other  at the airport. There  was  no  such  day they  forgot the moments they   spent together. They  dint  have their  contact's . none of them  do not  knw what  exactly  they  are in their  lifes.  Sometimes they  wanted to  ask their  siblings abt   each  others details  but no  what do they  think of them ? made them  to pause. It  was  a  busy  day . ram  had an  appointment in a college. Was an interaction with the  students. Priya  was  busy in arrangement of the   interaction secession  of  students  with a business man .  she  was  eager  to see the man   because she read many articles of the  man. he is a kind of  inspiration to   priya even . he is  none other  than   RAM KAPOOR.

Priya  was  running in the  corridor  with  her  phone and  ram is  approaching her   talking on phone.  Ram   was   not in a  mood that day to  take  a part in the  session . because his   thoughts  were  around  priya.  He  was there to  say the  authorities  his apologies.  On his  way   he  dashed to a women . her  phone   fell down  , seeing  her his   emotions  danced  , he    could not  show   his   excitement . his  heart  was   overflowing  with  joy .  she picked  up   her  mobile   looked at him  saying  SORRY . " HEY'..! Raam ..  I CANNOT  BELIEVE  ITS U"    " priya   .. how r u .. I mean u  here."  Both  are   utmost  happy  seeing  each other  after  so many  months. It  was,  they are living in  each other's memories ., priya rejected al the  marriage  proposals she  got  after meeting  ram. She know her heart won't accept any other except ram . Ram was not interested in any women to whom he was introduced to. Words   remained still , ram wanted to hug her and  show her his craving for her al these months. Priya was about to speak  she saw her  principle  running  towards them .. priya  rushed to her  work  saying  " ram   don't leave the  college without telling me like u  went  last time in the  airport. I  gotta  go   if not that  old man wil come buzzing me"  she ran  away from there  looking at  ram   . principal came and  greeted ram . ram was lost in priya.  He stood staring at the  way  she went.  He inquired the principal  abt  priya.

In the conference room   priya   is on podium  addressing the  special  guest of  the  day.  She  never  saw him  just  reading  what is written in the paper  bluntly .   after she  announced the  name " the  ram  kapoor'  saw  her  ram  approaching.  She   was  surprised . he  came stood  beside  her.  " hello ms. Priya Sharma .. nice meeting u . Am  ram  kapoor"  she  managed a  smile .. " sir   please" she  showed the  way to podium to  continue his  interaction . she   went down  sat there listening to him. Lost in him . he  was her  friend , till that time  , but  he is the ram  kapoor.   He is so sweet n y  people quote him ruthless.  She  cannot  believe  that  Ram .. The ram kapoor is her friend . Murmuring of  students  disturbed  her. " look at him yaar  he is the  most eligible  bachelor, kash   he is mine . he is  so  hot man .  I would love to be his  girl." she  smiled to herself ..  thinks  yes  he is the  eligible bachelor  and  a very lovely  person  in deep. I  know it  ram .. oops  after  knowing  how can u call him ram priya ..  RAM SIR  SHE  CORRECTED.   He saw  priya , deeply lost in her  world  no actually his  world

*****************************************************************************************************

She  heard  the voice  from  student's it  brought her back to   present'  " aww .. he is  so  handsome, I  feel like kissing him. He is married, I envy his  wife.  Any girl  will never  dare to say no  to him  ,.. he is handsome and more over he is  rich. "last words  stuck to  her  mind. This is the reason ram  and  Ayesha are a pair.  Her  anger   winced on her  face.. Thinking. What a bloody charm he  spill on these young  girls. He is 35   now  , still manage to  look  charming  , handsome.  These girls  better know  ki he is  a father  .  Whatever y r jealous priya. He is  no more ur's and the girls talking  about his  wife , that is not u   but ur  sister Ayesha.  A tear  rolled down  her  eyes..  how  could u  do that to me   ram ?  she wiped her  tears.   Continued her  work . ram noticed it . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

priya saw ram on the podium, he was her  love , her man  she  stared at him. Memories were refreshing her, indeed they were the most beautiful time of her life, all her life she faced so much hatred from her mother and sister. They treated her bad. She could not stand there and rushed out , rajath  asked her to  take  rest in his room.  She went and collapsed in the couch there, gazing at nothing initiating the memories that were taunting her.

When she listen the girls talking about him she looked at his utterly handsome  face. Her heart  said he is a charming man , her mind say  he is  a man  with good looks and success add's to his personality. She decked up the mind vs heart conversation and moved to her   cabin. She collapsed into her  couch engrossed into  some  work . she heard  a knock at her  doors.. 

"yeah   come in .  just cut to the point  what  u want to say" 
she did even looked at who is  standing. She thought might be some student.

"I want a 3D  from u   My D.  date, dinner, dance my  darling"  she  was shocked  to hear. She   winced in anger to bash the  person  but looking at the image smiling at her she  politely said 

" sir  U ..!  come inside  sir  please  be  seated . would u like to have  some coffee or tea sir". ram is  surprised to see the  change in her behaviour. .

" hey   excuse me '!  R u  teasing  me  priya? "  

" no  sir  I  mean  ram   sir  I am  sorry  for my behaviour  earlier I  called u by name..  so sir  what  would u like to have? Or  u  be in the  principal's cabin  I will.." ram  stopped her speech. 

" stop it yar.. am ram  just ram to u . cut the  formalities. Am glad  to see u again here and u  ,.. ur  behaving  strange ..  for me ur my  priya ..uhhh  I mean my  friend priya"  she  smiled  but  it concealed her  smile in lips. 

" no  ram .. sir .. ur  the  ram kapoor .if not  sir ill  call u  MR. kapoor it's the  respect I give u"

" I  hate  my  friends  treat me like  a business tycoon.. if u  want to do so  then ur hurting me"
" I never wanna hurt u  mr.kapoor"   he  stood in front of her holding her hand. "  
"then  stop  being   formal  priya.. ur  my  friend let  our relation be like it was no  formalities.."  
" yeah  sure  ram.."

They exchanged their contact numbers. Days passed , their  friendship grew  older and strong. Their day started with  a lazy   mutual good morning , sharing all the  day happenings, teasing  , taunting, sometimes meeting. They  were  really used to each other. Sudhir sensed his daughter is  different. She never been so much  happy  as she was  after meeting ram.  One day sudhir and priya  went to  have  dinner in a  restaurant  which   is  beach side as shipra and Ayesha  were out of town.. Priya love  to be there. ram had a  meeting in the same place, he was moving  out he  messaged priya to knw if she can  come with  him for lunch. She said she is in the hotel with her dad. Ram searched around  found priya rushed to her priya  gulped  a glass full of water  seeing ram   marching towards her she  tried by all means to  tell  him  not to approach. 

" hey  may I join priya"  
" hey  ram .. ! how  come u r here". she gave  a deadly look to  him, ram ignored her and sat along with them.. 
" hello sir  am ram  kapoor"

" hello beta . sory  did I  knw u  I  have  never seen iu earlier  or  I  think I  forgot u" ram  smiled 

" no sir' am..."  priya  stopped him in middle.. 

" papa  yeah  ram , MD of  kapoor group of  industries..  and   our  would be  relatives"  sudhir  shocked 

" what are  u speaking. U planned to get married n ur  informing me  ? is this  something like introducing me to ur  husband ?"  

" uff papa aap  bhi na ..  became  just  so  frustrating and loud like mom .. what I mean I mean is karthik is  gonna marry ram's sister. I met them  in  uk  when i  went  for his  convocation . I met nuts too she is lovely girl."

" hello  madam  am here .. too"  

" haan papa  ram is my  friend.. I met him there in  UK through  karthik and nuts."

Their  friendship grew  older as  sudhir  ji is  one familiar  with  them ram   started  dropping  priya  home  daily. She never invited him to her  house. She never spoke anything  of her mother or sister. Priya  was  badly upset  one day. She asked  ram to drive her to  the  children orphanage nearby. 

" oh.. god  don't  tell  me priya  ur  to  social service too" 
" its  true  it  gives me peace"
" y do u prefer to  sound like a alien  sometimes" she  smiled and was deeply in thoughts. 

"ram  can I expect  u to join me there.. I mean if ur ok" 
"yeah  sure but  I dnt want media to cover"  smiled  at  ram  
" so shall we" 

They   went inside  priya  had a cute  rose bouquet   from a  2 year  old  girl..she hugged her and took it. And then as she  walked she had a  group of  kids stopped her ,pulled her  down all hugged and kissed her.

" oh  god  I  wonder  aunty is  here!  Ram come  I have to introduce to my  very good friend. All my  life I  received   much  solace  from her especially this day"

priya  rush to a huge  hall  decorated , lots of  candles  and  a huge  cake.. and a  lady standing  in front surrounded by many children.  Priya  left ram  behind and rushed to  her aunt hugged her.  Ram  eyes popped to  see the person  hugging priya he  turned  away from facing  them  looking at the  image he thinks,  " ram  ur  finished .. priya ! y haven't u tell me .. .. ram beta, today u will take ur last breath well al the best ..  wait a min  ram  .. so she is ur  secret enemy ..  one ur  liking the most   is the  one u  felt jealous when she was  praised .. well priya hai itna sweet." soon he heard  
"Raam.. Come here.."   
"Arey yaar   raam  Phas gayi  why  don't  someone  shoot me alive  like this man .."

"Hey priya  are u  alright" the very familiar concern filled voice hit her years. It was  rajath.  
"I saw u   moving out of the room."
" Yeah  am ok rajath   just  AHH.. might be  migraine head ach" priya's  thoughts  are lingering around  ram  and her blissful past'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update  7   

She  got  up  from  the couch and  was heading to  her room . rajath  called her, she  turned back. "priya . I  called cady  to get  riya to  college . today  dayijaan wants u to be home." " but  no  rajath  am not  well i will leave to my apartment  with  riya"   " no more arguments  I said  ki dayijaan want u to be home" " ok  fine ill  come now  can I  leave rajath"  she frowned  at him ,was about to  turn dashed ram and missed her balance and fell in his  arms. The  place where she belongs. She  quickly  gathered herself  " sorry  sir" . this  was the  first  words  he  listened  from her  after 4 years ..   ['SIR.."  did she call me this..  he is thinking. Itne  saal hogayi  par   aap ki gussa katam nahi huyi.  Jaisa ki  aap ka aur  mera  paayar ']

Cady  came with riya . ram winked at her.  It went to  priya's  notice. She  gave  a  damn look to  ram. He  understood the  meaning. He   behaved his  way.  " ah  rajath.. ok  now  ill take a leave.  I  need to  go to the mall  to   buy my kid  something"  it  pricked  priya's  heart.. she  thinks [KID  DOES HE  MOVED ON  REALLY  , HE HAS A KID WITH AYESHA. OR  HE MEAN IS MY  BETI! ] " Haan  to my wife  too"  priya is   red in  anger [ this man  who  cheated her in the name of love.. really moved on  n  her  life or  riya  don't even   matter him . leave him priya. He moved on with  Ayesha.. after al he belong to that male  gender]  " rajath   drop me at  some  mall"  "oh  no yaar I  have to  go  somewhere else . u do one thing   priya   u take him to the mall and  come  home"  " no rajath  I  have to make riya  do her homework and then only I can  come home  so I have to   leave  to my flat now and haan  cady ur coming with me ok"" drop him at  the mall  and  u leave."  Ram  was  excited " great..!"  

When   ram  was abt  to   ask  priya   that he  will drive "sorry  sir .. I prefer to  drive.. I  am scared .. I started a journey with  lots of   dreams but the  person  who  supposed to lead my vehicle  left me in a desert and left  me alone.. so plz" ram  was  about  get in the passenger seat side to her  " sir  .. if u  don't mind ill have my baby  besides me.. cady n u sit  in back seat"  after all her  trying hard to   keep riya and ram  away..  she  turned  back to    talk to him.  Priya shouted  at her. "riya  sit  properly" ''''  " here's  ur mall sir" " would u like to  join priya"  " will never again  want ur  shadow  on  my baby and me".. she  drove  away to  her home.

Ram in the mall  buying   many chocolates , dresses , and  toys  to his   replica.  He  was  about  to  leave to  ladies  section but then he had the call of KK. " ram .. ! kaise ho" " haan , ,maa  am fine n   suno maa  I wil be late I  am  thinking to    extend my business  to  dubai too. " "ram  .. but achanak kyun" " kuch   aise hi hota hai maa," " raam  kya  tum ne Ayesha  aur shipra ko kuch ulta seeda keha diya beta" " maa.. !" "  ab  samjh  mein agaya   beta.. y   priya   felt  me like her mother"  " ram  mein tuse bahut naaraaz hu  .. if I  found priya  ill go with her.." " maa kya  wo  dono  gatiya   insaan ne   aap ko kuch kaha"" nahi .. unka  job hi farmayish  hai  puri karna" " haan maa.. I am doing it as if  donate a beggar. Kha  priya aur kaha yeah log.." tik hai beta   mein rakthi  mu .."Ram  rushed to a  cab . he is  heading to  rajath's  house..
He  opened is  tab  the  screen lock  pic  is a collage of the ladies in his life..  one is  kk and one is priya.. he  stared at the pic .. { y my life  is  this  ruined..}  he  closed his eyes in  hatred and leaned against the  door

" ram  come here..  u  have to meet  my aunt."   
Ram cannot deny and  can't   run away.  He turned towards  them  with his head hanging  down . priya found her  aunt  recognised  ram . smile   went  brighter on her  lips.. ram  came near them  slowly  looked at the  lady with  fear. Priya is  confused. 
"  aunty  this is  ram . my  friend. Aaap ko batayatha na  I met him in  London" 
"haan beta   now I knew so  finally he is  ram  .. sorry  the  ram  kapoor"
" haan  aunty..  today I just took leave  as  am broken thought  he  can  give me company" 
" hello  the ram  kapoor..  am  priya's  aunty thanku so much   for  taking care of my beti today good u have joined mr.  ram kapoor  today is her birthday" 
" what  .!   y  dint u tell me this  priya"  he  reduced his voice.. 
"I never liked my birthday so I dint"   ram thinks [ so  now it  was confirm ki she  is priya ] .. 
her aunt disturbed  him   mr. ram kapoor   we will be happy if u  join us all the kids are waiting for the  cake.  She cut the cake  hugged aunt took a piece and about to feed  kk 
" ruko !  diabeties.. u  wont  take care  na" ram shouted..  priya gave the cake to ram   her aunty  saw there Is so much  than  friendship  visible in their  eyes..  
"oops  ..! I  forgot  aap ko kaise pata  hai mr. ram kapoor,  I have diabetics"asked   the lady ..
" maa baas karo na..  plz  am sorry I lied to u  in the morning. I don't have meeting in office. I made the whole day free for priya . y  because she asked me this  for the first time"  
"what  '!! MAA"  she  looked questioningly at  kk .  
" haan my first  son.. ram kapoor" 
" I  don't  believe this.. aunty.. u always  mention of ur  son .. that is  ram ! aunty this was the most  memorable  b day"  kk smiled   priya  ram  sigh.. 
" chalo  ab  ghar chalthe hai.. mr. ram kapoor can u  drop me and  my priya to home  .. only if ur  free" 
" maa' plz  am sorry ..  am  free " they all head to km  priya had  lunch in KM .  kk observed  ram , all the time his  eyes  are  on priya.
" no one   can make  a better chai than my  mom, " ram stated
 " oh  really ..jab tumaara biwi  makes it ull praise her too ram  i bet it.." 
" no  mom is the best" 
" btw  ram  its not maa  i made  tea today " they  enjoyed a moment. Kk asked  ram if he likes  priya   " ma  she is  genuine person . she  know him like  ram as person not a tycoon . I  feel so  sad she is   space out  often. If I  have a   change to wipe al her   sadness I wil do it maa. " 
" raam  do   u  remember i  asked u to marry the girl  who is my friend in orphanage..thats priya.. am glad u like priya. Am  very happy if she could be my bahu" kk left  the  place .

" How could it be??"   I like priya so much  its not like I like  to  marry her.   Soon he  closed his her image  came in front  the dress he  bought her.  Priya in her  house  complete all her work and went to the balcony thinking " does  ram  really  love me he lied to his mom..  its  a  great fortune to have aunty as saas and ram and me are poles apart.."  she   went to bed   but  could not come out of ram in her mind.. both  got irritated and will decide  to  stay  from each  other. They  felt the pain of  not meeting each other.he missed her to the hell and she  even missed him  lot..  two days passed she was given the bio data  of a guy  .. she  was  forced by shipra   to meet him. Priya  closed her door and cried her  heart out.  She  do not knw y she is not able to  accept the guy , does she loves ram or  it s was that  her  heart  got   linked up  with  ram . she called him it went on a voice messenger.. she  placed a message .. 
 Priya   dint  even pay any attention to the  persons  words  and  suddenly  ram  came by  and  sat besides priya.. 
" hey  Akshan. U here.." 
"  ram   sir  aap. Yeha.." 
"  I  was just passing by  saw  priya here..  btw  she is  my  priya .. I mean my  friend  priya" 
" sir  I just  came here to  meet  priya sorry sir,  mam" 
" oh its ok   if u  don't mind  can I join u" 
" yeah  sure  ram "  priya  said.  
Ram  joined them  it  was like  a meeting of raya.  He  dropped her   home.   Akshan  decided ki  he is not  for  priya   balki  ram  loves her.  He   dropped her  home.  She  just  walked out .. 
" y  don't u invite me to ur  house" 
" forget it  ram. That  was never my home. Its the  place I  just  live just  for  papa.  Bye ram"  ram  came  out of the car and  opened her  door  like a gentle  man .."  ram don't  do this na" 
"its my   pleasure" 
shipra and  Ayesha  was very excited  expecting  priya will be back on a   hero Honda  bike  with that   middle  class  employee.  Their  jaws dropped  when they  saw a  black  BMW  down the apartment and a charming man  who is utmost  handsome  open her the door. Ayesha spilled the venom as  she  was born jealous  on  priya. Priya  was  damn   dull and thinking for  what to do  going home abt the guy.  Ram trying to  pull out  priya  from her deep thoughts. 
" stop it  ram   pata nahi ab mein maa ko kya kahungi?"
" about..!"  
" about  what u  made my meeting  our  date..  now  I will have  to face lot ram u never  know" 
" oh .. then can I  help .. chalo  I will speak to  sudhir  uncle." 
" leave it  ram .. aap  maa ko nahi jante hai.."  priya  left  him and  marched to her  house.

"oh  aap agayi  madam ..  bf ke saath time  spend karke" 
" Ayesha   mind ur   words"
"aise  kya kaha  meri beti ne?"
" maa  I  went to meet  the  guy u .."  
" haan .. gayi  kisi  aur  kheliye,  aur  ayi kisi aur ke saath"  
" maa  ' plz .." door bell rang  before priya speak up .  

it was ram ..  Ayesha went and opened  the  door and dropped her jaws.   Who  else it  was   the most handsome  and eligible  bachelor of  Mumbai. Priya  was  shocked. The thing she is  hiding  from him  HER tears are in front of him.
" hi priya" 
" Ram " shipra   stood  furious   questioning  priya 
" ahh..! maa    he is  ram  . ram kapoor, MD of kapoor industries.."   
" oh '. !!!   Ayesha  and   shipra  are  very  much familiar of his   name.  
" sorry  mein bas  app ki  beti  ki  dosth  hu.
" sirf dosth '.! Ayesha  asked .. priya   came to  knw what  exactly   she ment.. 
" y have u  been  here ram"
" priya '.. it was rude .. be nice to  our  guest.. shipra  shouted on  priya.. 
ram   beta  come  sit" ..  ram  saw a  stream  of   tears in her  eyes. Priya left to kitchen  and  made coffee  for   ram and  Ayesha  trying  maximum to grab ram's  attention  which is  stuck on  priya.  Shipra  observed  Ayesha drooling on  ram. he left after a while.

Ram  left their  house .. priya  back in her  room.  " ram  I   never  wanted  u  to knw  what  is me in my   family . I never wanted so I never  called u home  am  sorry  ram" in  ram's  room.  Ram is thinking " tum nahi janti ho  priya  for a moment  I felt am  loosing u in my life. I felt insecure when u  said u r meeting a guy , I  cant live  without u . I think am in love with u. priya  Sharma I  somewhere feel ur my  future priya ram kapoor." He smiled. " I love u ..  I  cant effort to miss u sweet heart.  Finally  ram  kapoor  fe ll in love with  a girl,"   in  priya's room .. " ram .. thanx  for  what u have done today. Am not  able to accept anyone. I like u lot. No I  think I love u  but  am  not  for u .. ur  the  ram  kapoor and me a normal  professor. U   should marry  someone who  suits ur  family not me. but u never can  stop  me loving u . ur  my first love I can never accept anyone.. paas nahi  ho, tho kya  hua  u live in my heart. I  cannot  bear this  torture shaadi'  plz  excuse me  ram  I will soon  be  a past  in ur life.  I can never  forget u, never can tell u that "I love u "

Update 8  

still  the  flash  back'...

The  morning  priya  got a message  from  ram , " am coming to pick u up.. plz  do wear   jeans n t shirt  aaj tumaari  chutti hai"  she  dint understand  what  ram  said  as usual she  went to get ready  for  her college. She  was in her room getting  ready. Shipra  banged her room.
"  priya  I want  money."
 " y .. ma ?"
" ab  mein tumme report dena  padega kya.. whatever  ayesha  ne  online shopping pe yek   dress order ki   uskheliye. Card do  tumara" 
" mera card ..  yelo .. waise dress kitna ka hai maa" 
" 15000 .. Ayesha look so pretty in that"  shipra went off exited ..
"  have u ever buy  me a candy  with 1. 50 ps  Ayesha kheliye tho  meri kamayi ka barbadi ..  chodo priya ..  ur  30 % salary is wasted on a dress this month.she heaved a sigh.  Ayesha and  shipra went to  shop with  priya's card .  ram  came there shudir thought   shipra and Ayesha were out. Ram asked for priya . shudir in a rush pointed out    her room to  ram

Priya dint lock properly. Ram tip toes to her room  and saw her  facing  her back ' he  remained jaws open.. priya wa  struggling with her  hook.  He  remained to gazing  at her  toned smooth fair back.  She  was done n turned back saw ram infront of her.  She came near to him  touched him if it is real or fake.  It was him. She called his name  
" when  did u come" 
" just now "
" what is this priya I told u u are going to college n u are on leave go  get ready in some jeans n tees.
 We r going out"   
"ram   but  y?" ram dint listen  n made her change.

She came out..  Ayesha  was so happy  seeing her pink  dress. which is previous order  delivered.  She tried it and  came to living area .  saw ram . priya came out " chale"  ram  smiled  looking at Ayesha in pink.
" uh ram how am i looking this colour suits me lot na" asked Ayesha .  ram had  no answers he is  about to  lol.  " yeah   ur  looking  very  pretty..PRETTY.. like a  Japanese  Barbie doll' .
Come  priya  will leave.. haan aunty   I will drop priya .. 
" maa I dnt like priya  being close to ram. I like ram he is so hot n  cool  rich bhi hai"
" arrey Ayesha ram tho  priya ka friend hai  bas aur  kuch nahi .  if there is I will be there to   crash it"

Ram  priya  went  down  priya was  searching  for  rams car. He came in front of her on a bike  
" come  priya " 
" ram u on  bike .. must compliment u   u look ho..[ stopped]  haa. Han hansome  with this bike  hmm ram kapoor ka  dusra side"  
"  aur yek side bhi hai   no one ever saw it.    Do u  want to  see" he smiled..   
priya  sat on bike   if she  want to sit properly she has to  hug ram from behind as the seat is very high.  She hugged him  and he  took her  to golf club , shopping . lunch to  his office as he has  some imp call. His  office staff is surprised to  see the macho man  ram kapoor with a senorita. " priya  come.. in"   priya  entered his  cabin. Sat in the  couch. He  just  forgot  she is there in the cabin he was  busy with his  work  priya  gazing him . she  never saw this  ram. Businessman , ab itna bada empire manage  kiya tho aisa hogi na.  he  was  angry on his employees  for making mistakes. The  very next moment he  got a call from  nuts , then transformed to a  caring loving  bhai. 
" am sorry  priya  I had to  come here are u not  bored"
" no ram I understand" "  priya  u  look so beautiful in   loose hairs"  
" thanks  ram"  she  was  about to move  she  tripped he held her firm  by her waist. 
" sambal ke "  he  made his  hand move  on her waist to  catch a grip. " ram  I am ok ."    ram thinks . aww god kash    I  could hug her  tight and kiss her   she  smell  so divine n  her lips  are luscious  and inviting.   Ram finished his work.. took  priya to a   beach.. they  walked on the beach..
 " ram  .. golgappi" 
" eww no  .. not hygienic." 
" fine u  stare I will eat.. "  she was  enjoying the taste. N  ram  just  staring at her suddenly he  took one from her plate and try it. He  almost  made it  fall on him.  Priya took one kept it in his mouth and  helped him to eat .
 " ram''  
" don't tell me , u  want to  eat  gola" 
" no .. kulfi".. 
" no  way  ab  chalo " ..  they  went to   shopping  ram  bought priya   nice designer  top to  change. They  went to  disco. Ram  enjoyed a lot  for the first time ever he came with a girl  to disco. Soon  he  got  out   because priya is  uncomfortable..

Ram dropped priya  home after the  lunch  in the  beach  house.  
" priya..  y  dint u  ask   me"
" what .." 
 " y  I did all this today" 
" I know  ram  u wanted to  introduce me to the other  ram . the real ram right."
 " partly  right. I wanted u to knw   what am I !"    she  looked to his eyes.  He took her  hands  in his 
" I don't  knw  y  I  feel  u should knw  what  ram is  this is me , priya   that phase of my life ended  with  my student life.   I  went  back to  those  days , and bike I  always  wished to  roam  around with my girl .  it  was awesome day and u look too  good in the  dress u look hot in  saree that too  from  back  n  hook '.. " 
" ram  what   r u  talking"   ram   controlled  him 
" I  know am talking  rubbish .. but  this is my first time n  am  nervous."   He   whistled..  took her  hands to his hands 
" priya  I  am in love with u" the  words made  priya on  cloud  9 . the  words  she   is  struggling to hear.  World remained still infront of her.  That is what  her  heart  says. 
 " I don't  know  I can  live  without u  yar . I  almost   felt  I  lost u  when  u said  ur meet a guy , I never lie to my mom   I did because of u  I felt like I  have to do something to u.i will do anything for ur happiness, badle mein I  need u  for  a life. I only knew  how  badly I felt  wen  I  missed u  at  airport. I never  felt alone but   the  day I  met u again  in  the college is  like my breath  came back to make me alive.. I love u so much  marry me!" he  came close to her and the  lights of the  society   were off as  pre planned.. he  came  near and  kissed her forehead..   
" I love u lot priya"  priya's  tears  rolled  down her cheeks, she  hugged him  tight. Suddenly  she  released her  grip and  ran to her  flat..  and  soon she  was near the  stares  the  power  came.

Ram  went home  he  was  confused   abt  priya's  response. He  knew she  loves him  but y is she  not  allowing it out. He  collapse on a couch in the living .KK came  there.
 " maa .. y dint u ask me to marry priya  after u knw we r friends"  
" how  does it   differ ram  u  bluntly said no  long back"
" maa tab ki baath kuch aur and now I love her.  Maa I  can tlive without her. N  wen u asked me I dint  realise but  it was priya who  occupied my  heart "
 "I know ram I was just  expecting u to  listen to ur heart." Ram went to sleep . he was restless all the night. Me messaged priya ' I  spoke my  heart out, I  wanna see what u think of me' he  slept in priya's thoughts.. in her room she  collapsed into her bed.. 
 " ram u  should know abt me  before u take a decision .  I  fell in love with  again  today. I love u as a person  not  ur   name n fame.   Love u  ram  she  drifted to  sleep..

In the morning priya is  getting  ready to her  college . Wearing a  baby pink  colour  saree.  She was about to  go and  having her breakfast.  Shipra  receive a call from  .. it  was  from KK.  Kk do not know  about  shipra, her  loud nature n  about Ayesha. 
" hello" 
" haan ..  aap '  haan  ahsakthe hai..  kabhi bhi" 
" meri beti .. mujhe pata hai.. aaap ghar ayeye na" 
" tik hai  mein  rak thi hu" .  
" sudhir  sudhir' Ayesha '' Ayesha..  come out 
" maa kya  hua  kiska  phone"  priya asked 
" priya  tum beech mein mat ah.. mujhse bura  koi nahi hoga" 
" shipra  kya baath hai" suhir enquired...
Kk cal's  out  ram..
" ji  maa kahiye" 
" mein aaj  tumaara ristha  lekar  priya ki ghar ja rahi  hu" 
" maa.. aap  kya keha rahi hai" 
" haan meri baath huyi shipra ji se aaj priya ghar mein rahengi tho  mein   ristha pakka karke ati hu" 
 " maa I love u"

Shipra is jumping and hopping in the  house  n priya had  tears in her eyes that her mom do not treat her  as her family. 
" sudhir ..krishna kapoor   ne call kiya' ram  kapoor ki  maa"  
" aunty .. y did she call maa"
" mein ne kaha tha na  u stay away "
 " sudhir mujhe pata tha ki ram  ko Ayesha  accha laga.. ki kk  ristha le kar  humaara ghar   ah raha hai."  
" AYESHA .. AYESHA . suna tummne   yeah  kya hogaya.. ram   kapoor ka  ristha ayi hai tumariliye' 
" haan  . !! maa.. ram   ..   ram want to marry me?? I cant believe it.." 
 " maa aap  pagal  hogayi  kya .. Ayesha   aur   ram ..     plz maa just think properly   what is  Ayesha 's  age and  ram's ..  there is  a generation  gap  between  both of them  maa plz  don't  spoil her life ma" priya said   
" tum chup raho .. priya  I told u  earlier  I  have only one beti.. that's  Ayesha. Haan kk ji  asked about u  , don't be  in house  when  am  talking about my   beti's  future"
 " tik  hai maa"     priya's heart  broke .  .ram proposed her , when  she want to tell him her ans  what has  ram done  paayar   priya  se and shaadi  Ayesha  se  ,woh   bhi  10 saal  chotti hai . I need to talk to ram . she message  him [ ram am going to college , can  I  have   few  min of ur schedule.  I  want to talk  to u   its urgent]  ram  was  confused ' [ priya , r u  going to   college? Then  come to my   office in  lunch time  will have  time to speak and  have lunch  together]

" mumma  .. mumma "  priya  cam to  reality ..
 "haan .."  
 " meri  home  work  hogayi.. aur   cady didi ka passage bhi" 
" priya ji   ab   aap dono  ready  hojayiye  hum nikalthe hai"   
 " mumma .. jaldi  ready  hona" ..  they  all were ready and  ahead to rajath 's   house  for the  dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update 9   

PRIYA , CADY N RIYA reached  rajath's  house  a bit  early. Priya  straight away  went to dayijaan. Spent  talking to her. 
" priya kaisa chal raha  hai'"
 " ab tak tho  tik  hai dayijaan pata nahi ab kya  hoga" 
" kya  beta  what are u talking"
 "  chodona dayijaan.."
"priya  .. aaj tere liye  yek  bada surprise hai.."
 " bohot bada  toofan  saamne hai, aur kya  surprise baki hai dayijaan"
" beta tujse yek baath  karni thi' shadi  karlo beti"
 "  mein nahi kar saktha,  mein aaj bhi iss insaan se paayar kartha hu  woh meri baccho ki baap hai."
 " kab tak karthi rahogi tum, how long priya."
 " jab tak mein zinda hu tab tak i will only  love  riya's paapa.. payaar ek baar hi hota hai.. mein kisi aur ko accept nahi karsakthi..because am still in love with him" priya  has tears in her eyes.she dint even know that ram was there already to greet dayijan  stopped hearing the conversion. His eyes moistened too.

They  all sat in living room  and   rajath came and sat there  ram here is ur  surprise ..  he pointed to the door ..priya's eyes  became  blood shot  red.   Ram  turned around and saw  he frowned. It was unexpected unintentional, killing his happiness.  His jaws dropped. It  was Ayesha.  Ayesha  was stunned seeing priya infront of her eyes, perplexed when  rajath called her name " Ayesha ram kapoor' dayijan yeh ram ki patni hai. Ram is missing her  and I thought ki it is good we invite her too" "did a nice thing   beta. Bahut kubsurath hai.." Ayesha  started behaving so  well with  ram n  took blessings of  dayijan.  Just then riya  came there running with a bottle of oil paints running  away from cady. She hit Ayesha, Ayesha fell down along with  riya and the colour  fell on ayesha's saree and on her face, she  smugged all over her face  giving gaali to  riya. Priya and ram rushed there hold riya  on  either side. 

" leave her hand  sir"  she  pulled riya out of ram's grip ,priya  cheking if riya is alright.
 " am so sorry sir  riya ne aap ki biwi ka muh kala kardiya"
 " koi pharak nahi padta hai priya"
 " she is  so cheap and sediment this fall cannot effect her" she moved away and ram walked behind  them dint even mind to  give a hand to  Ayesha 
" kaise aadmi ho tum yar, ur wife is on the floor" 
"oh  Ayesha get up  n  go freshn up" Ayesha tempestuous with  rams  behavior went away  from there. priya took riya to cady's  room who  was crying because of ayesha's gaalis..  ram came infront of riya  
"beta y r u crying" 
" uncle aunty ko sorry kehana meri taraf se" she  hugged priya tight.. they went off from there. 
" cady  please  change  riya to some other dress". priya asked cady .

Priya  was  not  sure why  ram behaving like this.  She got  a message from  ram every hour message is same 'PRIYA THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. AM WAITING FOR UR ANS'  she  felt annoyed with this. She went  straight to  ram's office. His PA  received her and directed to his cabin.  There was no one when she enter. Ram came  from her behind and stood close to her. She turned around hit ram n was about to fall ram hold her 
" so this is ur  answer? U want to be in my arms for the  rest of ur life"  
" ram leave me.. plz  leave" 
" I know u  have feelings  for me. I can see it in ur  eyes .. come lets  seal our  relation with a kiss"
 she pushed  him away.  Y the hell ram is behaving like this. 
" u know nothing about me ram.. my life is not that u think" 
"and"
"am alone with  everyone around me" 
" hmm''.. enough priya am talking about  future not the bodged past" 
" future.. what future ? with  me or my sister! U proposed me and  proposal for marriage is  for Ayesha. How do u think I trust u? am not sly ram to be ur mistress. What do u think u love me and marry my sister. What the hell u wanted to do ?"

she continued her blabbering on and on he  pulled her closed to him   nailed her to the wall holding her hands firm on her sides. Closed the gap between them  trying to cool her anger with a deep passionate long kiss. " priya .. I declare I am married. N u r my wife I  sealed our relation with this kiss.if u still doubt me I will take a step ahead in our relation too .i always  loved u and will do  forever" he  moved his hands down her  waist, it  touched her  exposed skin he  came down her neck his hot breath tingled her body, when his lips about to touch her skin she gained back and She pushed him away" leave me ram" collapsed in the couch sobbing. He  sat  beside her placing an arm around her..   "I know u love me a lot, I don't understand where is Ayesha coming from. She is ur sister how could u think ,am  I so lame to marry a girl who is 10 yrs  younger to me. I love u priya ,maa wants u to be her bahu. Its u who belong with me. No one else" priya moved aside stood wiped her tears. " stop it ram .. what do u know? My mom is thinking that  aunty asked for Ayesha in marriage' I don't mind if u marry .after all am nothing n what u have done now has no meaning,  just be loyal to whomsoever u marry" she walked away  from there..

Ram called his mother and informed  to start when he say. He went to priya's college and find her no where. "sruthi' where is priya?" " oh aap  ..!  u hurted her na.. how  long she will bear all this in her life.what right u have to hurt her. I only blame  god  for writing her fate with wrong people. I was happy all these days at least u are making her happy nut no u proved to join her mother and sister"" sruthi . plz tel me where is she" " is there anything balance to hurt her, ripped her heart to pieces. U have done it already mr. ram" " sruthi I love her .. I only love priya  plz believe me. there is a misunderstanding I need to clear it off and stand  by my love" " what''.!" Ram  explain everything to sruthi. And both sat in  canteen sruthi  unveiled the  secret  to ram. "priya is shipra's first born but never been treated as a human in the house  still she loves them work hard  for them  they  r allowing priya to stay in the house just because she earns. She is a champ, lady with a golden heart I don't understand y she spare them , if I ask she say just a thing  she is my mother n  my sister. Who mujhe paayar nahi karthe  tho kya hua .. I love them n papa  n kartik  loves me lot ' hmmm u know ram priya's strength uncle and karthik. Ayesha is so selfish and ungrateful.

Karthik is the one darling to priya. She used to work  part time for karthik and Ayesha during her college. She stood first in the university in her masters. Her mom dint even cared abt it. Karthik took her to a nearby hang out spot  gave her a small treat  with his pocket money. Sudhir ji  has  no voice in his house. Shipra ji invited all society  people to in abig party to  celebrate  u know y .. Ayesha stood a 2nd  runner up in a college beauty contest n priya .. became a butler in her house. I asked her  many times y  her mother is so partial to  her . she does know the reason  but never let anything out.. ram if u can just give her all the love she deserve." "where  can  I find  her now" " there is only one place  she gains herself "

Ram  rushed to the place parked the car and walked along .he found  her  sitting  alone on a bench.HE  SAT BESIDE HER. " priya . I am  sorry " " no ram   y  r u sorry to me. am happy to be  apart of ur life  I was so happy to tell u my heart all the night , but my mom wants me to stay  away  from u. I  agree . am not  going to come  into  my sisters  fortune" "  don't be stupid this is just a misunderstanding I will clear it.. I am telling u that I have  no feelings for ur sister. All that is  imp for me is u. I love u damn it..i  really do , I want a whole life with u.i never felt this for  any other women in this world" "stop it  ram" " u  stop it priya .. I  feel  to hug u n  console ur insecurities  I  want to  make u mine alone " " no ram its not ur fault and mine" " just tell me do u love me"  " no .. ram " " look in to my eyes and  tell that damn it ""I ' I  don't.. no ram  please don't  force me" " just  tell it " "I don't ..  [ sobbing terribly fell in her lap] love u  so much  ram"  " I know it" " he  pulled her to his arms and  hugged her tight. " ram .. I will let happen what  fate decide's  for me"" I  will fight for u . I  just need ur  support" " am not sure"  he  sealed her lips  again  and  had a passionate moment moved down her neck   making her   feel weak  in his  touch.   " ram   leave me..  plz' this is our  bedroom we r in the beach" " oh  wow .. great progress u  actually sound  like my wife now .. so u do  feel am urs .. come baby lets go  I have lot to do " " what ' !  don't  hold me ,this close to u' I dint  say anything to u"" I  know ur  heart better than u"" uff .. stop it ram.. u  sound  too cheesy"

Ram  informed  kk to  start at home. By the  time  ram priya reached  kk was in  Sharma house.  Priya entered  kk stood up and  hugged priya tight. Shipra  eyes  narrowed  seeing priya and ram coming together. " papa I have told u abt  orphanage  walla aunty,  aunty   papa.." introduced   shudir to kk they shared few  words. "priya   come here" her  broad smile   fainted as she heard her mom she   excused her self . ram was silently  observing all the people around his lady love. "  priya mein ne kaha tha na .. stay   away  from this.. it  means u stay  away  from  ram" "" maa I dint do any thing ram is my friend n  how did it  matter if he  was about to ask Ayesha in marriage" chup bilkul chup .. u  go inside n don't come out"  ram over heard all the conversation. He got an idea that shipra is behind all this. Priya went to her room. Ram  asked shipra  for water.  She  gave him. They  were talking. " priya kaha  hai" " ill call her" sudhir said.  " if u don't mind   can I  talk to  priya "" no issues  beta  that's  her  room" sudhir  pointed  ram  marched. He  noticed  Ayesha  following  ram on shipra's  signals.he went and  locked the  door.

Priya  turned back  and  saw  ram  standing  and  smiling " y did u open my  blouse  hook.. y r u here"" I  just  came  n saw ur  struggling.. ur my  wife n I just helped .. "  go  out  I have to change" "  may I help u" " plz ram get out of here' its not good if someone see us like this"  "oh  god  .. am here to plan my family" " what.! "  " chill I have to talk to u .. go freshnup and come I have to make few calls.  Priya  went  n  came . come  will go out all r waiting for  us.   Ram  joined with all priya  went to  kitchen. Served all the  snaks. Shipra  asked  ram  if  he  want to  talks to  Ayesha  he can.  Ram said  am ok . he  disclosed  nuts n  karthiks  love.  He  announced he  wanted to  get his sister marry  soon after 1month .  shipra  was too happy thinking  that Ayesha and  karthik r  related to  kapoors now. " I  am here not  only to talk  abt nuts but   for ur  daughter, sir  can I have ur  daughter  to be my wife" "sudhir  said  haan beta.. confusion  still  over him "  priya   stood up and was going to her  room  Ayesha was  so damn happy. " priya  where r u going " he  went  to her  made her sit besides  kk .. " maa  yelo aap ki bahu" " what.!"  " ram beta   no  she is  Ayesha   [pointing to Ayesha] "  " haan I know  Ayesha n priya  am  not  lame blind"" kk ji aap Ayesha  ke liye  rista  lekar ayi hu na" " Ayesha keliye.. no .. abhi bacchii hai woh  ram  se 10 saal choti bhi hai. Hw can I ask for Ayesha, hw do u think so.. I  asked for priya" " if that's the   thing  priya  ram se shadi nahi karengi   u may  go  out.. I told u na priya  u ll spoil my baby's  life"  priya  ran to her  room. " shipra  ji  we r  clear we asked  for  priya  where ayeha   came  ok  then u will soon  see what  Ram kapoor is n  I  swear  if u try to harm priya  I  don't knw what I will do' she is mine . agar  yeah  shadi  nahi  hongi tho nuts ka bhi nahi honge   I will  make  sure my sister  marry a rich  guy . I thought i can settle karthik   giving  him a company of mine n  a fashion hub to nuts..  REMEMBER  PRIYA IS   MINE"

Priya  came to senses   as she  heard  cady's  voice.  Cady and  riya   went down   priya  found her  dori  was   loosened. She  try  to  tie it.. she dint  notice  ram  came inside the  room and locked it.  Ayesha rajath, dayijan, cady n  pihu are down in the living.  He came near to her  and  tied her dori..  she  felt his space  around her  after many years. her heart  did not allow her to move a bit   ram  hugged her  from  back . entwining her  hands close to her   body  pulling her  on his body.  His  lips  touched  her  skin on her shoulder. The warmness passion is still the  same.  She  pushed  him away  " what the hell  r u doing" " priya  y  r u doing this to me.. and  riya" " stop it' don't  spell my  daughter's name through ur mouth.. what  have u done to me? dhoka'." She  continued  speaking   ram pulled her  and kissed her.  It was love she  know him   she loves him  she dint  stop him his  passion  went on and on  till he  felt to breath..  he  left her to  breath. " u dint  resist me , it shows u love me. I know u better than any one else.. I  was  searching for  u all these years..  I  found u  I wil not  leave u.. BECAUSE I LOVE U"  " BTW u  r  looking  beautiful in this  red and  black saree. thanku"

Ram  left  saying the  words.. she  felt  week  fell down on bed.  Cried her  heart out.  Washed her face  and went to the dressing table. She  found a  red rose n a white  rose.. she  knew it  it was for her ram might placed it..  when  ram arrived cady  placed a dvd the  song played is   " tumse mil kar  aisa laga  ''''." Rajath  asked ram " can I dance with  Ayesha.." ram nodded..  rajath took her hand.. priya  reached the  living   the  song   seems so  apt to them ' terimeri meri teri ek jan hai'.'  Ram looked at  priya.. went to her  bend down  to riya .. " beta can I  dance with ur mom.. mummy ka dance dekh hai aap ne kabi?""s uncle " " help me"  " priya'''"  ram extended hi s hand and riya  took her hand n gave to  ram . they  danced to the tune.. looking deep to  their  eyes.. priya's  eyes  fell on  rams  lips  her gloss is  shining on his lips " accha hai" " kya " " tummara gloss ka  flavor  cherry I think, its  sweet." She asked him to   clean it " my  lips  are chapped all these days  without the touch of my  darlings  lips. So  let it  be"  she  was lost  in him  completely  that  her  body   responded positively. He  brought her  close to him ..touching her bare skin on her waist.  song  came to  an  end . Ahead to dinner.

Ram sat n Ayesha  rushed to  ram's  side..  and  priya  riya  sat in front of him  his  eyes  were fixed on  priya. Ayesha  felt  jealous. " ram   ur  a lucky man  u know  y.. priya  never danced, but  she  gave in with u"  ram  smiled..  " aunty  dinner is  awesome  especially this   paneer masala.. its  so yum" " haan  beta  priya ne banaya" " oh  really  nice" ram  said. " cady pass on a aloo paratan  paneer masala"  "haan aloo parata bhi priya ne hi banaya.."" I like aloo parata so much" " hum ko bhi " riya added to  rams words.   He thinking[ beti kiska hai] they  al finish the  dinner' Ayesha  showed her attitude. " oh she is  ur  cook na priya .. right .. yelo   tumaara innam . mrs Ayesha ram kapoor ki  taraf se. .. " Ayesha  .. enough .." ram  shouted " aap ko kya ho gaya  ram.. she cooked  so  well  so am giving  her  money   that's it.. "  " if u  don't stop this  nonsence   I will kill u   Ayesha'''" rajath  felt  bad abt ayesh's  giving money to  priya.  Riya is  seeing this  ladies  rudeness.

'''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''''''

Update 10