*To You, I Surrender Myself*# - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Jules didn't I already tell you how much I luv you? Why in world are you making me senti to say it again? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I zimply luuuv how you cruised us through Raghav's private war to find a purpose for his being. By the end of it I wanted to gather him in my arms & let him shed tears for his father whom he had to bury before his voice could break, for his lost childhood and the umpteen things he was deprived off. Most importantly living an orphan's life when his mother was alive & being totally clueless about her whereabouts ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

"The whole world can become the enemy when you lose what you love"  That was his mantra till he met Kalpi. He wept, and it felt as if tears were cleansing him, as if his body needed to empty itself. He bared his heart & soul to her tonight, she the one shining beacon of hope & sunshine of his lonely eclipsed life. They are bound by pain, understanding, love, care & trust, they are soul mates for life & eternity ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Foram, I am hoping for something like that to put her off their trails! Remember when Pakhi had closed herself in her room, Kalpi didnt straightaway tell Kamla, so perhaps?๐Ÿ˜†   Also no need to add Ji at the end of Julie๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ANewFan, Thank you and here is the link where I had posted my POV on the confession: 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3971781&TPN=88

@DrDee, @Avi @vivacious_gurl @sb1410...Thank you

@Sahana, mereko acha lagti hai like Raghav to have people tell me they lubbb me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I love this " He bared his heart & soul to her tonight, she the one shining beacon of hope & sunshine of his lonely eclipsed life.".Again, you are absolutely right, he had made the entire world his enemy until Kalpi came into his life! In fact post his return from America, he regarded her too as a foe, until she proved him wrong with her capabilities. And now he is full on fida on her๐Ÿ˜†

But see, Kalpi too had her mother no? But she never acquired her mother's love because according to her mother she does not know how to express her love! So what difference does it make to be living the life of an orphan and the life Kalpi has lived with Kamla? I feel so bad for both Raghav and Kalpi, my heart used to ache for Kalpi and now it aches for Raghav too.
Edited by _innocent_ - 9 years ago
But see, Kalpi too had her mother no? But she never acquired her mother's love because according to her mother she does not know how to express her love! So what difference does it make to be living the life of an orphan and the life Kalpi has lived with Kamla? I feel so bad for both Raghav and Kalpi, my heart used to ache for Kalpi and now it aches for Raghav too.

[/QUOTE]
Raghav's mother was taken away from him by circumstances created by others, also he lost his father forever. Poor guy never had the chatra-chaya of his parents pyar-dular except for a brief period Kamala & Vitthal bestowed on him what he was deprived. 

Kalpi on the other hand was surrounded by her family's warmth & love. Yes, Kamalamma unintentionally/unconsciously robbed her the love she craved from her. Instead she had to witness her aai bestow the care & concern to Paakhi ๐Ÿ˜ก But, Kalpi had her baba & dada to compensate for what she didn't get from kamalamma. So I wouldn't call her orphan, she had a better childhood compared to Raghav. Nevertheless, both have suffered enough to last them a lifetime. Am sure there are  loads of trouble waiting for them round the corner  At least this time around they will have each other to face their tribulations ๐Ÿ˜Š
@Sahana, I did not mean to compare their childhood per se, but rather the love of their mothers! There is no denying Kalpi found *more* love from Vithal and Pakya because of her Aai being elsewhere, which in some ways compensated a lot for more, but she was still a damaged child in the sense that she became withdrawn and suffered in silence. And likewise with Raghav, he became a man of few words after his traumatic experiences. Raghav had no-one but his loneliness whilst Kalpi had her baba and dada post her coming back from boarding school.
Like I said both have voids and they have found each other to fill those voids.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was re-watching the episode, as I had missed a couple of scenes earlier, Sahil hit him on the head with something and moved him to another room! Wow! I want Raghav to break his hands. Also from the looks of things, he pushed his mother, but again maybe he didn't but he was utter piss when she had slapped him.๐Ÿ˜• - Anyways we shall cross this bridge on Monday๐Ÿ˜†
Wonderfully written dear!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by Manoshono

I sure can provide you with the link. Here it is

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3977103

I am a bit confused on the part with that rudrakhs. Does Raghav know that it belongs to Sahil? And if he does, then it shouldn't be hard for him to guess that Sahil was there too other than the guys whom he saw running, after they murdered his dad.

A lot more coming for us in the near future! It will be an interesting roller coaster ride as long as RagNa stays together. I want them to be wings of each other.

On a side note: Dude, I still can't get over with yesterday's episode ๐Ÿ˜›

And Julie! No need to thank me yaar. Don't be formal ๐Ÿ˜›
LOL!! Chalo tik hai, aaj ke bad no thank you! Phir don't say maine kabhi thank you nahi bholi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

@bold!!! He needs to give her wings first! She needs to fly first, so that her Aai can allow her to freely experience life without any burdens. Raghav has already got his wings๐Ÿ˜ณ and he proudly showed her off yesterday and today๐Ÿ˜› He as started to fly albeit today one of his wings got clipped but the other wing was there to ensure the wound was tended to๐Ÿ˜ณ (I am half asleep as you can tell๐Ÿ˜†)

@Blue, nope Raghav does not know Sahil killed his father, but he knows he had a hand in ruining his father. The rudrakh was left behind by his father's killer and he has kept it since as a reminder I guess, BUT he has no idea it's Sahil's!!! 

I just want the story to begin! I am happy confession was done first, followed by him expressing his deepest fears and past with her! Now battle of the demons begin๐Ÿ˜ณ And they shall be slayed ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by _innocent_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOL!! Chalo tik hai, aaj ke bad no thank you! Phir don't say maine kabhi thank you nahi bholi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@bold!!! He needs to give her wings first! She needs to fly first, so that her Aai can allow her to freely experience life without any burdens. Raghav has already got his wings๐Ÿ˜ณand he proudly showed her off yesterday and today๐Ÿ˜›He as started to fly albeit today one of his wings got clipped but the other wing was there to ensure the wound was tended to๐Ÿ˜ณ(I am half asleep as you can tell๐Ÿ˜†)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@Blue, nope Raghav does not know Sahil killed his father, but he knows he had a hand in ruining his father. The rudrakh was left behind by his father's killer and he has kept it since as a reminder I guess, BUT he has no idea it's Sahil's!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I just want the story to begin! I am happy confession was done first, followed by him expressing his deepest fears and past with her! Now battle of the demons begin๐Ÿ˜ณAnd they shall be slayed๐Ÿ˜†</font>
Haha! Yeah you don't have to thank me.. Apke na bole he main samaj jaon gi that you have thanked me ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

You are sleepy!! You should head to bed.. And I believe you already are to your bed now lol!

Raghav had some good wings there... And I am sure he will put those wings on to Kalpi as well. When Raghav baba is there, then there is no need to fear! Yeah! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am all ready to see the demons battle but really worried for RagNa as well. I won't be able to bear the separation if by chance CVs attempts to show one just to add up a spice mirch masala. As long as they get back together all clean, I will not going to have issues with them what so ever!! But CLEAN ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know, I may sound rubbish and fool like, but I don't know why I am kind of feeling restlessness. I may even sound like a teenager but I am damn missing RagNa already. The way CVs have added those BG music with their dialogues today, Ah! It made me sad!

The weekend feels weird lol! I think I am going to be one of those "gone cases" soon.
Oh I am loving AshNa too! Their offscreen pics making me to tweet them and give them a big hug! They are really special!

I thought i would share this with you...and i think I should just stop blabbering now ๐Ÿ˜›

Sleep well Julz!Edited by Manoshono - 9 years ago
Beautiful post!! Loved the way you have described the pain that they both share. It's so sad to see Raghav in this state. I was crying watching him telling his childhood story & how he still remembers the day his father died. He grew up with so much pain. Same with Kalpi, but now they both will be each other's strength. And they both will heal each other's wounded hearts & will fill it with love. Again lovely post!
Oh dear! Julie no need to say thanx,, seriously what an awesome post.
As per ur all statements regarding ragna and their bonding,, I felt the same as u ,,as some one return negative in regard of their relation but i was always optimistic coz I know ,, that back 10 years it was the time for kapoors and now its the time of Singhanias And kalpi will surely become a bridge to handle all this.

As for ur explanation,, I saw Ragna together always before those kapoors whether its their entry in kapoors house,, (aww such a grant entery ,, cannot forget it,, it always gives me the positive feeling)

Hospital before neetu ,, and offcourse the chawl saving day ,, They are always together intentionally or by unintentionally against kapoors ,, such a plus point it is๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And I have a feeling that dadi will be dead in upcoming epi,, as she is leaving the show , I read somewhere, And here also in kapoor house, rahgav will definitely go there as for  Dadi and pakhi,, And I feel that Ragna again will together enter their house,, (donot take me wrong for pakhi introducing here) ,, I have jsut a feeling๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Dhanni,Haha!! It takes an effort to read and then comment nah, so I appreciate that gesture๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dadi is leaving? Then she is definitely going to die๐Ÿ˜† I thought she would end up in a coma or something. 

Kya yaar, kuch bhi๐Ÿ˜†!! I will adore Pakhi's character as long as she does not end up becoming negative! So you can mention her in any of my posts, I would not mind at all! Pakka promise! Plus I did not add her here, because she did not have much to do with yesterday's episodes, but at the end when she sees her dadi lying motionless on the floor, it was heartbreaking! Lets not forget she is extremely close to her Dadi too so this is going to be devastating for her.

As long as Kalpi stands by his side in this new battle, I will have no qualms about anything๐Ÿ˜†

@Duniya, indeed they will be each others' strength.

@Treasures and @Ana Thank you!

@Anum, indeed I slept well๐Ÿ˜† Do not worry I have the same restlessness and that will never go away until the show ends, because makers love de-purifying couples๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But we shall cross that bridge when we come to it! (I wont continue watching if couple sharing happens, that's for sure.)

And I also love Ashna's bonding offscreen and you can see how a good rapport offscreen can be used effectively onscreen.