Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Purple_Lady

this was really too much. Post 4 months they are still on the same page.
Agree with you .. what's ur name btw?

ive been really patient till now cause all dis means Sandhir will happen inevitably but there's only so many scenes i can take of this out of context fraaandship ðŸ¤¢ 
My name's Zay.
nice talking to you .
DushtDanaf. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Couldn't agree more.After eevrything what we get is that we realize that we are back to episode 1.

No improvement.Oops sory we did improve.Sanyukta having an intimate scene with some other guy ðŸ¤¢

Wow what an epic week as DD had suggested 

They can keep their epic spoilers and epic week to themselves.. ðŸ¤¢ 
---edited for typo.
Edited by DushtDanaf. - 10 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple_Lady

i hated every moment when sanyu was blasted by her Dad and randhir was all smiling..

what's new in datt neither Sanyu nor Randhir made much of an impression on me. im more frustrated with the cvs after today ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree cent percent with you.
With today's episode, it seems that all the character development in the previous three episode have gone back to square one.
The CVs gave the spoilers making us furious, then they gave us ample of SanDhir scenes to drool over and when everything was going smoothly they blasted the dynamite all over us. 😡
I still don't understand what the CVs are actually trying to portray...! 😕
They are giving us mixed intuitions, making the situation all messed up...
!!
DushtDanaf. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

pass the potato 🤣

you made me crack up in such a angry mood yaar.
I agree this is just ruining everything for me,
sanyus character to be the first.
what the hell yaar. is she so damn selfish and shallow?
good to him till she needed help aur abhi look at all the ruckus shes causing.
she bought this upon herself and is blaming rd.
had hai yaar.

Ek toh panga karo and then when the other party retaliates start crying rivers and flood as if you played no part in the problem youve landed yourself in. i dislike that whenever something bad happens to her as a direct result of her own actions, she never accepts her hand in it. ðŸ¤”
DushtDanaf. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ScarletRed--

I agree cent percent with you.
With today's episode, it seems that all the character development in the previous three episode have gone back to square one.
The CVs gave the spoilers making us furious, then they gave us ample of SanDhir scenes to drool over and when everything was going smoothly they blasted the dynamite all over us. 😡
I still don't understand what the CVs are actually trying to portray...! 😕
They are giving us mixed intuitions, making the situation all messed up...
!!

i think we've gone 2 steps behind square 1 now actually. ðŸ˜† No matter what the next track shows or how much development we have in the coming weeks i still feel cheated out of all the Sandhir scenes we got this week because they concluded it all with an ungrateful Sanyu and a wrathful Randhir. Sanyu's actions didnt surprise me and Randhir's relation didnt disappoint me but this long into the show you expect some level of development where atleast one of them learns to take the high road and drop the same old routine.