libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok first of all no offence to fans of Hayley or Phobe Tonkins
I like the actress and she looks pretty good too and i have nothing against the actress 
What i don't like is this characteri that i really don't get it...she seems a total idiot and confused to me and yesterday the writers totally pissed me off in The Big Uneasy
I know Klaus and Hayley are not really on good terms and neither was this pregnancy planned but i felt very much irritated to see a scene where Klaus's child probably kicked Hayley, while she was laughing, and then she put Jackson's hand on her stomach to sense the kick...why? who is he? i doubt Jackson even cares much about the child...if they can get New Orlaens at the cost of the child they would have happily sacrificed her...i am super irritated with Hayley...i really don't get why she tries to get unnecessarily rude with Klaus...hardly ever she talked to him properly...her attitude seriously sucks and sometimes i feel Klaus should just punch her nose...writers should have got one scene with Klaus and Hayley together...i am not aking for romantic but it could be normal interaction also
Hayley seems a little biased to me...she let Klaus kill 12 hybrids to see her parents and now she thinks vampires play dirty to get what they want...she also seems a little ill-mannered to me...i really don't get her sometimes bossy, sometimes idiotic and always irritating attitude...i really hope writers either kill off this character or do something proper with her...she acts like she knows everything and she is smart but she does not even know what her pack members were cooking with Klaus...why does she think that Klaus is not bothered about his child or wants to protect 'it'?

I have nothign against bad-ass female characters...in fact my top favourites characters are Katrina and Rebekah...i like the way they get even with men who try to mishandle them but Hayley is just confusing...she is not exactly a bad-ass but why does she act so rudely is beyond me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't like her either...and seeing that Elijah is totally lattoo in her love makes me sad...She has suddenly started to treat herself as some queen and that Camille...Well u know I cannot hate anyone more than Camille right now...she has to be the first person to be killed by Klaus himself but I know it's not possible and that's my frustration talking.Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 10 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

I don't like her either...and seeing that Elijah is totally lattoo in her love makes me sad...She has suddenly started to treat herself as some queen and that Camille...Well u know I cannot hate anyone more than Camille right now...she has to be the first person to be killed by Klaus himself but I know it's not possible and that's my frustration talking.

i still can't get what makes Elijah latoo over her? ðŸ˜•
i am not much bothered about Camille...i sometimes like her guts plus she seems to have some good reasons for being angry...she is losing without even having any part in this war-for-power...her only family will die because Klaus and Geneieve could not control their anger and implusiveness
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I totes agree!!! She pisses me off to no end at times!!
BlurredLines thumbnail
I hated hayley in TVD but liked her in the first 5 episodes of originals but now i am back to hate her more than before because before she was just a small characters now she is everywhere .

Why does female protoganist always act like an know it all and become judgey , she acts like she is all tough and bad ass. But in reality she would be nothing if it weren't for the mikealsons .

Why can.t the guys have a girl who are not like Hayley ,elena and cami. Why can.t girls like Katherine , rebekkah meet some one nice.

I am not partial to the faults the male protoganist makes , well i am aware of it number one being falling for a girl who hates you at first then changing for that girl because she starts to like you then doing everything for the girl even risking your life because you like her.

I really like klaus so please give him a girl who fits him perfectly and no miss perfect who always points fingers at him and says he is a bad guy.
-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
Honestly, Hayley also gets on my nerves!! 
But when I see Elijah and Hayley, I be glad that Hayley is in the show!!😆
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

I don't like her either...and seeing that Elijah is totally lattoo in her love makes me sad...She has suddenly started to treat herself as some queen and that Camille...Well u know I cannot hate anyone more than Camille right now...she has to be the first person to be killed by Klaus himself but I know it's not possible and that's my frustration talking.

i don.t understand elijah love for hayley either . I never understand the love at first sight kind of romance . I would even say Damon fell for elena faster than he should have . Stefan, Damon and elijah all fell for the girl early in my opinion .

Come on you met the girl and she is carrying your brothers child you have talked to her for a day and you are all i will protect you because you are carrying my niece . I understand that but when did it become love . I don.t understand .

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kidsname

i don.t understand elijah love for hayley either . I never understand the love at first sight kind of romance . I would even say Damon fell for elena faster than he should have . Stefan, Damon and elijah all fell for the girl early in my opinion .

Come on you met the girl and she is carrying your brothers child you have talked to her for a day and you are all i will protect you because you are carrying my niece . I understand that but when did it become love . I don.t understand .

hahahahahaha...that's so true...u r carrying my niece but still I can't stop loving u 🤣 🤣 What Elijah said to Klaus in the last episode, "I have denied every single impulse that I have ever had for that women...", made me laugh coz that shows how fast u could fall for someone...and I think Damon n Stefan' case is different...they had come to the city on the intentions of knowing Elena...probably the girl they thought they loved in the past...they came to know more of her and even Stefan said he watched Elena and learn more about her and then only fell for her...Damon may had come to ruin his brother's life and find Katherine but still he gave ample time fell in love...but Elijah knew Hayley is carrying his brother's child on their first meeting but still developed feelingss for her...or may be he also knew Klaus would never give Hayley the position, according to him, she deserves and that vulnerability in their relationship made him fall for her.Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 10 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
^^

Well i agree with you, i forget about stefan saying he observed elena for a long time before they met formally . So yeah when you observe someone for quite a long time plus add to it she looks like you ex girl friend then i can.t blame him for falling in love with her. So it is elena who fell for him in first sight. Well Damon had his reasons too but i would have loved it if he fell for her in season 2 middle not in season 1 .

Elijah likes hayley and on one episode even klaus seemed okay with it so i was okay with it but i am not currently liking the elijah who would en anything for hayley phase nor hayley i am the queen so viewers have to watch me whether they like it or not phase
libsrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kidsname

Stefan, Damon and Elijah's love for doppelgangers does make sense...Elijah loved Tatia so he got attracted to Katrina who was quiet sweet back as human
Stefan and Damon were compelled and Damon truely loved Katherine and so when they met Elena they seem to have found a better version of Katherine

Elijah's attraction to Hayley seems forceful to me...she never seems to me like someone who has the personality to hold Elijah's affection...even bad-ass Katherine is more attaractive than her...I think all this hayley-elijah romance is just there to start another fued between the brothers...i am not impressed...i had enough two-brothers-fall-for-same-girl love story in TVD ...it's very tedious...and it weird to see how somehow Elijah and Klaus start taking interest in same girl even if for completely different reasons\