Beintehaa in Beintehaa!

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ok 1st of all i m not nagging about a NO ZaYa epi...
but yes..i am nagging...
the second reason y i liked beintehaa (after ZaYa) is that they never dragged anything!😊
i loved the way they wrapped 'Ayat ka tamasha' in 1 epi...πŸ‘πŸΌ
but today, i felt the drama was seriously drrraaagged😑... this could have been edited in a much better way!πŸ˜”πŸ˜’
they could have had more of barkat villa than the shaadi ka place is what i felt...πŸ˜’
so today we saw another beintehaa(which i never thought i would) in Beintehaa
that is
beintehaa dragging....
hope our BI gets back to its usual pace as soon as possible

#mission325

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
well i totally agree ...Today i wasn't disappointed that there was no ZaYa .. instead i'm disappointed that the whole epi was been dragged heavily ..which was  not at all BI style of handling tracks..this  could had been edit in more better way..!!!
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
im ok with this fact,coz BI never drags ever which gives tough shooting schedules to our harshika and other actors..so im glad they dragged this and Im hopeful harshi got time to rest well at least 
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i thnk the whole  cv's n director's unit were  mesmerized by d beauty of barkat🀒
 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 that's why they dragged the whole scenes of her today 's n slow motion..
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly it's okay if at times ZaYa are not given that much importance, but they could have avoided the dragging and continued the episode at a faster speed
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

im ok with this fact,coz BI never drags ever which gives tough shooting schedules to our harshika and other actors..so im glad they dragged this and Im hopeful harshi got time to rest well at least 

hmmm...now thats a new POVπŸ‘πŸΌ but still Harsh bechara was there in the entire epi..πŸ˜•. although pree must hav got some rest...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

i thnk the whole  cv's n director's unit were  mesmerized by d beauty of barkat🀒

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 that's why they dragged the whole scenes of her today 's n slow motion..

may be🀣 but they were never mesmerised by pree???πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Exactly it's okay if at times ZaYa are not given that much importance, but they could have avoided the dragging and continued the episode at a faster speed

wahi toh...
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously so much of dragging! Liked ur post
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh come on guys. There has been 78 episodes so far and I guess this is the first episode in which the makers dragged the story. Probably to give Preetika a day off. Let the girl have her much needed sleep otherwise we all start complaining about dark cirkels! Have some faith in the makers that the makers will only dragg the story occasionally to give the cast a day off!!! Maybe there were some last moment changes because of why half the episode was in the nikaah hall. This such a beautiful forum so please lets stay positive 😊 If the makers keep dragging for few more episode then trust me I'll also start nagging too, but for now lets keep our cool and look forward to Zaya friendship.

This is just my POV and a general post 😊
Edited by aishray - 10 years ago