Sadda Haq Season 2

you don't choose whom to love...rather love chooses you

ps_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what is love❤️????can it be defined?
NO..

some times people says that it's in our hand ,whom to love n whom to hate. i will agree with the later one that its in our hand to hate some one, but love is not in our hand because LOVE CHOOSES US.
yes,its a feeling,the most beautiful feeling in the world but it is just hidden in a tiny corner our heart n expresses it self when we find that person.it just happens n its not in our control.
confused😕 why i am saying this,right?/
i am  talking about today's precap, where we saw teh caring n protective side of randhir for sanyukta
how he take her to the chair n cover her with his shirt to protect from cold. you may have noticed that it is not the first time sanyukta slept keeping her head on randhir's shoulder, do you guys remember last time when randhir left FIIT n when they were returning to college in a bus. that time it happend too but that time randhir was irritated n continuously trying remove her head from his shoulder , later they slept together head on head.
can you say me confidently that last time randhir did not have that feelings for sanyu??n in the last time if they were in a bus but in the same library they r seating now ,would he have left her at that place???
in my perspective , he would not have..because they are bound to love each other even if they do not choose the other person n it does not matter they live together or not but they will always memorise of each other in their heart till the death...BECAUSE LOVE HAS ALREADY CHOSE THEM FOR EACH OTHER❤️❤️ .
ps: its totally my perspective so u can disagree 😊
Edited by ps_rocks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ps_rocks

what is love❤️????can it be defined?

NO..

some times people says that it's in our hand ,whom to love n whom to hate. i will agree with the later one that its in our hand to hate some one, but love is not in our hand because LOVE CHOOSES US.
yes,its a feeling,the most beautiful feeling in the world but it is just hidden in a tiny corner our heart n expresses it self when we find that person.it just happens n its not in our control.
confused😕 why i am saying this,right?/
i am  talking about today's precap, where we saw teh caring n protective side of randhir for sanyukta
how he take her to the chair n cover her with his shirt to protect from cold. you may have noticed that it is not the first time sanyukta slept keeping her head on randhir's shoulder, do you guys remember last time when randhir left FIIT n when they were returning to college in a bus. that time it happend too but that time randhir was irritated n continuously trying remove her head from his shoulder , later they slept together head on head.
can you say me confidently that last time randhir did not have that feelings for sanyu??n in the last time if they were in a bus but in the same library they r seating now ,would he have left her at that place???
in my perspective , he would not have..because they are bound to love each other even if they do not choose the other person n it does not matter they live together or not but they will always memorise of each other in their heart till the death...BECAUSE LOVE HAS ALREADY CHOSE THEM FOR EACH OTHER❤️❤️ .
ps: its totally my perspective so u can disagree ,i don't have any problem😊

so true ps_rocks,u really rock 👏
ps_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: richaaa

so true ps_rocks,u really rock 👏

thanks alot😊
Edited by ps_rocks - 10 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a beautiful post. ❤️
and yeah i would say SanDhir sure do make quite a dynamic pair
Randhir was working all alone on the project and refused to take her help
but even den he was more concerned about her and in his own MCP style mei went to get her coffee also. 😆
ps_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

Such a beautiful post. ❤️

and yeah i would say SanDhir sure do make quite a dynamic pair
Randhir was working all alone on the project and refused to take her help
but even den he was more concerned about her and in his own MCP style mei went to get her coffee also. 😆

true yaar😆a while before she was crying for the project being ruined n said that 'you can't understand how important it is to me' to randhir n look at her now she took the coffee n went to sleep😆
just look at our girl howmuch she trusts him, more than anyone. so she did not have any doubt that randhir would never let her hope down😊