Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tiaradeol

Abhi wants to change Pragya's kismat.. So sweet. That;s exactly what she needs Abhi!

So now Abhigya track will begin
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ALong with Abhi's kismat dialog, I also loved how Pragya said "agli baar announce karwa dijiye" πŸ˜†
I really hope they maintain AbhiGya's stubborn characters and crisp dialogues later on in the show too. It will be fun to watch them,
vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiaradeol

ALong with Abhi's kismat dialog, I also loved how Pragya said "agli baar announce karwa dijiye"πŸ˜†

I really hope they maintain AbhiGya's stubborn characters and crisp dialogues later on in the show too. It will be fun to watch them,

Ya Tiara me too love their crisp dialogues n want their tashan to continue in the show. Love to see them like this
SritiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Since Aaliya will not involve Abhi that track is gone but Dadi is there who can make Abhigya together n today Abhi said main tumhari kismat badal dunga.

Haven't watched the episode yet but the last line that Abhi said "main tumhari kismet badal dunga" has made me happy even though we all know that he is referring to taking revenge but what the heck who cares as long as Abhi and Pragya are together they can even make a cooking dal scene look romantic 🀣
vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: SritiFan

Haven't watched the episode yet but the last line that Abhi said "main tumhari kismet badal dunga" has made me happy even though we all know that he is referring to taking revenge but what the heck who cares as long as Abhi and Pragya are together they can even make a cooking dal scene look romantic 🀣

Agreed dear. They can make ordinary scene something special. Sizzling chemistry. Love hate any track chalega bas Abhigya mil jaye.
SritiFan thumbnail
yaar any scene with AbhiGya in it, I'm sold πŸ˜ƒ
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yaar any scene with AbhiGya in it, I'm sold πŸ˜ƒ

Same here😳
They complement each other so well.

He is tall and manly and she delicate
vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

Same here😳
They complement each other so well.

He is tall and manly and she delicate

They are rocking together
SritiFan thumbnail
A request to all Sriti fans, can you please go and comment on her profile because the last person to leave a comment was me and that was 2 days ago & nobody has commented since.
Please please please can you go and leave a comment because Sriti deserves to be a lot higher up in the celebrity rank. Thank you in advance πŸ€—
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

as long as we get them . i am happy