Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Does anyone have a google drive with all of their scenes? Maybe in the last couple of years? Thank you thank you so much for caps. I used to watch them and then stopped and chanced upon their hug last night and would love to watch last year or so and catch up 

Abhigya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This post has so many beautiful abhigya gifs and Screenshot keep sharing them it will increase the beauty of this death forum 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Does anyone have a google drive with all of their scenes? Maybe in the last couple of years? Thank you thank you so much for caps. I used to watch them and then stopped and chanced upon their hug last night and would love to watch last year or so and catch up 

sorry.don't have their scenes on google drive. I mostly just watch on zee5 app.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

sorry.don't have their scenes on google drive. I mostly just watch on zee5 app.

Thank you for replying

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally all about Abhigya emotions in today episode😊 (loving this new version of Abhi,he's reaching maturity after a long journey but keeps his childish side too;that scene at the end when he falls asleep with Pragya's photo by his side has my heart) 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Yeah omg...so chuffed to see that almost every scene had abhi-pragya in it today.  and i love his introspection scenes in his room.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Loved loved the scene when he talked to pragya's photo.

Kab tak chupaogi apne pyar ko? Main chahta hoon ki yeh hum donon ki photo frame ho jis mein him dono saath dikhe. Par tum itni asaani se maanogi thodi na. Har baar tumhe paana mushkil raha hai. Par woh pyar hi kya jo asaani se mil jaaye?

Kal mein tumse baat karoonga. Samjhaunga. Manaunga. I hope you understand. Ki hamare liye kya zyada zaroori hai. Pragya aur Abhi. Abhi aur Pragya. Abhigya. Aur koi nahi.❤️

Abhi and his love for Pragya's precious. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Also, the scene where he's pissed about Pragya leaving. Sab ke baare mein sochegi. Sab kuch important hai, mujhe chod kar. Mjhse hi baat nahi karegi. na kare baat.

awww....Abhi has said many times this leap that he felt neglected by pragya. 😆

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope they meet each day from now on. Yes,talking with the photo is cute but they need to move at least a bit;if they love to fight,let them fight but face to face. 🙏