Kumkum Bhagya

What is making YOU watch this show? <3

.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Personally, I love Ekta shows. Atleast the first 150 episodes. πŸ˜†

I was attracted to this show from the very first promo. Especially the 'Behen ke take' one and the Dahej one :) I especially liked the two female leads.

Lots of hopes from this show. Excited. ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Firstly shabir, he is returning after really long time . i also like ekta show intially. she did great job at least for couples months
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Babe, you're here. πŸ€—
Yeah, my reasons are same. I will stick for the first few months. More so because Ekta is in a good phase with her new shows, what with JA in the beginning and YHM now. 
Mostly though, I am excited to watch Sriti-Shabbir together. Mark my words, Ekta will inevitably pair off the two. πŸ˜† I am not watching the show otherwise. 
This content was originally posted by: abhiyaneetu

Firstly shabir, he is returning after really long time . i also like ekta show intially. she did great job at least for couples months

Yes. That she does. 😳
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Star_girl

Babe, you're here. πŸ€—

Yeah, my reasons are same. I will stick for the first few months. More so because Ekta is in a good phase with her new shows, what with JA in the beginning and YHM now. 
Mostly though, I am excited to watch Sriti-Shabbir together. Mark my words, Ekta will inevitably pair off the two. πŸ˜† I am not watching the show otherwise. 

looking at the history of her shows. i am sure that it is bound to happen 

Babe, you're here. πŸ€—

Mostly though, I am excited to watch Sriti-Shabbir together. Mark my words, Ekta will inevitably pair off the two. πŸ˜† I am not watching the show otherwise.

Yo πŸ€—
Yes. I'm currently not watching any show and I can't do without my daily quota of television. πŸ˜† and KB seems good.

Dude, I so want these two together. I have seen them individually in only bits and pieces but I have a feeling their chemistry is going to be crackling ❀️ especially with the rockstar thing that's going on for Shabbir. ❀️
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

Yo πŸ€—
Yes. I'm currently not watching any show and I can't do without my daily quota of television. πŸ˜† and KB seems good.

Dude, I so want these two together. I have seen them individually in only bits and pieces but I have a feeling their chemistry is going to be crackling ❀️ especially with the rockstar thing that's going on for Shabbir. ❀️

I know, right? πŸ˜† I am totally psyched to see them coupled together. They are both pretty solid actors, also their character sketches are completely opposed to one another. Recipe for great chemistry. So yeah, totally hoping for the best.
And I know. Indian Television has been boring me to death lately. Veera is good but I just cannot make myself sort through Ranjan drama to get to the good part. πŸ˜† You know what I mean. πŸ˜†

I know, right? πŸ˜† I am totally psyched to see them coupled together. They are both pretty solid actors, also their character sketches are completely opposed to one another. Recipe for great chemistry. So yeah, totally hoping for the best.
And I know. Indian Television has been boring me to death lately. Veera is good but I just cannot make myself sort through Ranjan drama to get to the good part. πŸ˜† You know what I mean. πŸ˜†

Same here. And Ekta won't disappoint, atleast at the start. She will first gives brilliant episodes in the beginning to hook the viewers and makes them fall in love with the lead couple. ❀️ Then she will dole out crap and crap but the loyal viewers will still sit there watching 20 mins of torture for just one glimpse of their couple. And that's how she gets the TRPs. πŸ˜† The woman is a genius πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†

I SO know what you mean πŸ˜†. Frankly, I've given up on VeeBa also, they've changed Baldev from a brat to a lovesick puppy with stalkerish tendencies πŸ€”
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watching the show for sriti and shabbo.love both of them from their previous shows.though shabbo is returning after a long time his last show kayamath was one of my fav shows atleast for first 200 episodesπŸ˜† and sirit is an excellent actress loved her in SVB.
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just love Ekta shows 
so i am so excited for this show
cant wait