Love Sriti <3

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Sriti is an great actress  BV was the first show which i saw Sriti she did a great job there ⭐️ excited for this show 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sriti is a fantastic actor. Never watched BV since Pratyusha left, but I adored Sriti in that NDTV Imagine show 'Jyoti'. If you like Sriti, you HAVE TO watch that show. She is spectacular and I hope she gets enough chances to showcase her talent. 
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Sriti is a fantastic actor. Never watched BV since Pratyusha left, but I adored Sriti in that NDTV Imagine show 'Jyoti'. If you like Sriti, you HAVE TO watch that show. She is spectacular and I hope she gets enough chances to showcase her talent. 

I stopped watching BV after Sriti left between will watch Jyothi when i get time 😊
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Star_girl

She was fantastic in both Jyoti and Rakt Sambandh, both on Imagine. Hands down her best roles till date! Its sad though that not many know of those shows while she gained popularity in those where she wasn't given much scope to perform 😒.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

She was fantastic in both Jyoti and Rakt Sambandh, both on Imagine. Hands down her best roles till date! Its sad though that not many know of those shows while she gained popularity in those where she wasn't given much scope to perform 😒.

Yes. I completely agree. I am genuinely hoping that this show will finally boost her popularity. She is popular, yes. But she deserves much better. And I NEVER say that about any TV actor other than Sriti and Mohit Raina, maybe Karanvir Bohra at odd moments. 😆 These people deserve better popularity. She is already a fantastic actress, so hopefully this show will also build up her fanbase. 
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
More than the popularity I just hope she gets her dues as an actress, especially after the fiasco of her last 2 shows. But yeah it wouldn't hurt for her fan base to increase as well. She totally deserves it. Probably THE most underrated actress of our times. Have to count on Ekta to rectify that but then again I don't want to have too  much hope coz we all know what becomes of her shows after a certain point. Hope KB proves an exception.
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sriti is a fabulous actress and i am glad Ekta casted her in KB.i loved her work in her previous shows .and i agress she is one of the most underrated actress on TV while  she did some great roles .hope she gets her dues 😛
SritiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ditto to all of you, she is one of the most talented actress on telly but she does not seem to get her due recognistion which is really sad to see.
I became her fan after watching Rakt Sambandh where she played the character of virinda and I absolutely loved the tapori get up and accent that she did, she was just too good , hats off
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I came to know of her when she acted in Dil se,, with Kanvir Bohra and Harshad Chopda on Life OK, loved how she eventually stood up for her rights and found love, but didn't like how creatives butchered the storyline later on, hope Sriti finally gets a decent storyline and able to show more of her talent in this new show
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sriti is a amazing Actress. I love her from Saubhagyavati Bhava. She was awesome as Jhanvi n Siya. I dint followed BV as I don't like that show but she played Ganga very well. Love her. She Rocks in KB too.