Regarding twitter hungama updated more - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
n there is a good sign in this..if theya re gonna show..pkahis dreams again..cvs would never suggets her to go to twitter..as they know..how we will react to that..insanely...
so i think from now..pakhi charcter gonna become sweet..think about it in thi angle
Originally posted by meenu7

koi help us plz...may be pawandeep has blocked me too for my super solid feedbks...and lovely praiseworthy feedbks
pawan mam ko dobara follow krke dekho...pta chl jayega ...agr tmko block kr rakha hoga to vha likha aa jaega
My last tweet to pawandeep mam was abt kalpi's result fisco...
I said " wht happened abt kalpi's result fisco plz sort out ASAP plz don't let evil to win over truth if evil wins then it can spread wrong msg .. Plz don't let any1 to spoil the future of bright future "

Did i say anything wrong πŸ˜• πŸ₯±

Dn't wry guys they introduced Shirini in twitter bcoz they knw that she is not so famous...Nd if they dn''t introduce her then nobody would follow her...Nd u all knw that there was also a fake account of her...Dey did all dis so that the few people who really like her can trust the account now and follow her in twitter...

I dn't find anything wrng in dis
Originally posted by SoniLuvsRT

pawan mam ko dobara follow krke dekho...pta chl jayega ...agr tmko block kr rakha hoga to vha likha aa jaega

I said " wht happened abt kalpi's result fisco plz sort out ASAP plz don't let evil to win over truth if evil wins then it can spread wrong msg .. Plz don't let any1 to spoil the future of bright future "

isme to block krne k liy kchbi nhi...koi nhi soni...ye to hm unhe ontrack aane ko kh rhe haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sayad isliy block kr dia
Originally posted by meenu7

isme to block krne k liy kchbi nhi...koi nhi soni...ye to hm unhe ontrack aane ko kh rhe haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sayad isliy block kr dia

Haha jo bhi hua achha hua... Atleat muze usse twisting tweets se chhutkara mil gaya... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SoniLuvsRT

Haha jo bhi hua achha hua... Atleat muze usse twisting tweets se chhutkara mil gaya... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mera twitter account to twafamily k tweets s full rhta hai..2 dino bad pta chalta hai ki unhne koi tweet bi ki..ashu sr ki tweet bi unki profile p jake pta chalti haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...1234

oh teri..shaitan hahaha..lol pawandeep mam -KEEP UP D GOOD WORK..!! aww..ROFL..kya yr shaitan..dekha wo bhi pehchan gyi Tujhe..meri tarah..!! ;) :p :D
🀣sachi mein wow pawandeep mam good work dekha soni tujh jaisi shiataan ko sab jaan gaye🀣🀣
i totaly agree with u soni 
chal tune samjhaya toh πŸ˜†nd cherry on the top sabko samjh aa gayaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†