So some doctor is going to come and say ishita is pregnant

Man what a disgusting twist

Raman will see her with that pervert and assume

He will call her a liar

He will again call her characterless

They are not even cordial

This will lead to separation
We are back to square one

Sigh why did they show that ehsaas promo if we are going to come to same place again n again
Posted: 10 years ago
bhai jst wait and watch...
Ishita pregnant..? Is that even possible, I mean, first of all, Ishita couldn't conceive and second, did Raman and ishita consummated their marriage?
I missed many episodes cause of my exams, so can you please explain what's going on? 
Originally posted by dmegha

Ishita pregnant..? Is that even possible, I mean, first of all, Ishita couldn't conceive and second, did Raman and ishita consummated their marriage?
I missed many episodes cause of my exams, so can you please explain what's going on?
there is a new India forum article
Haha now repeated scenes with pervert make sense
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

there is a new India forum article

Yeah, I read that article, and I just asked is something happened between Raman and Ishita, like that and all, and about the current track.
Originally posted by dmegha

Yeah, I read that article, and I just asked is something happened between Raman and Ishita, like that and all, and about the current track.
nah nothing
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

nah nothing

So, this pregnancy thing, can be a ploy, set up by Shagun or Ashok or Paran-the-pervert? 
i dont think raman wil misunderstand her n parmeets relation. n he knows she cant conceive child. so no misundestanding frm ramans side about ishus character. hoping for positve twist.
Originally posted by manjusha7

i dont think raman wil misunderstand her n parmeets relation. n he knows she cant conceive child. so no misundestanding frm ramans side about ishus character. hoping for positve twist.
well lets see Raman will doubt her