Tumhein Bhule To Yeh Kya Ho Gaya #2 part 11 page 1

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Link to thread 1

Part 11
Maan let her go like a good boy but what Geet didn't notice was that there was a smirk playing on his lips. Maan left for office in the car he was planning how to suprise his wifey. So she was worrying about global warming huh. He smiled well he would solve that problem by not going to office for a week. He had to plan something special to do this week. They both deserved it. They have had such a diffecult time, now all they needed where so love filled moments.

Maan entered his office still thinking about Geet when he bumped into Adi.

''Sorry Sirrr.''
''Adi I mailed you the files, have you printed them.''
''Yes sir and I have also made the presentation. Everything is set for today.''
''Alright lets go. We need to get this deal.''
''We will sir.''

The entered the confrence room where all the big names of the business world where seated. Everyone wanted the 50 crore deal with the Methas. First was Vikram. Maan saw him he smiled at him and wished him good luck. But once Vikram started with his presentation Maan and Adi felt there world was crumbling down. This wasn't Arjun presentation no it was there's but how could that happen. Frustrated Maan left from there while Adi followed him.

''Adi how could this have happened.''

Maan roared.

''Sir only you and me have the files. I don't get it.''
''Adi think have you left the files anywhere.''
''No I even logged off from mine laptop each time I had to go for the meeting.''

These words made Maan remember that he forgot yesterday to switch of his laptop. What if Geet still didn't believe him and gave Arjun the presentation. No this couldn't be. He thought hard no-one was home late at night only he and Geet, right. Ramu kaka wans't even there he knew Geet wanted some time alone so she even send him away. That's why she told him in the morning she would make breakfast even when he suggested to let ramu kaka make it. That's because Geet had given him a day off. So if there was no-one there then how did this happen. Could Geet. No before jumping to conclusions he needed to talk to Vikram. Vikram had got the deal, Maan wasn't suprised when he walked out Maan called him.

''Hi Maan.''
''Hey congratzz, so who made this plan.''
''Rahul he gave it to me in the morning. I had no time for the project but my friend cum employee took care of it.''
''Hmmm that's simply great.''

Maan walked out Rahul wasn't that Brij's friend and Geet
's childhoodfriend wait was Geet again playing a game with him what if she still didn't believe him. He needed to go home and talk to her. When Maan entered KM Geet was sitting on the sofa watching TV. She looked up to see a tensed and angry looking Maan. She walked over to him.

''Kya huwa mere Maan ko.''
''Geet we need to talk.''
''Bholo.''

Maan told her everything that happened today.

''Maan let me call Rahul and talk to him.''
''Are you sure Geet.''
''Haan Maan. We are childhood friends let me ask him how he got it.''

Maan nodded. Yes this might clear things.Geet dialed Rahul's number.

''Geet put it on speaker.''
''Why, Maan?''
''Geet just do it.''

Geet nodded.

''Hey Geet hume kaisi yaad kiya.''
''Hi Rahul. I was wondering the prestation you gave today.''

Rahul interupted Geet.

''OMG Geet how could I forgot I was about to call you. Thank you baby for given it to me.''

Maan looked with pain filled eyes at Geet. She betrayed him again.

''NO.''
''Geet baby why are you yelling.''
''Stop it Rahul I never gave it to you why are you lying.''
''Geet didn't you e-mail it me yesterday.''
''NO I didn't.''

Maan heard enough he stood up and left.

''If you didn't mail me then who did.''
''Rahul I talk to you latter.''

Geet hung up and run behind Maan who entered his their room. He opened their closet and started trowing Geet's dresses out. Just then geet walked in.

''Maan what are you doing.''
''Packing your stuff, you can leave I am freeing you.''
''Maaan.''

Maan turned around.

''You don't have to act anymore Geet you can leave. I will never follow, search or buge you again.''
''Maan you will end our ristha just because of one deal.''
''NO Geet not one Deal no because the trust you broke again.''
''Maan, Rahul is lying.''
''Geet just leave.''
''Please Maan give me one change to proof myself.''
''Fine, last time Geet last time.''

She nodded Maan left the room. When he left she fell on her knees what was happening. Their once so strong bond was now lacking trust. It was breaking and that too in front of her eyes. No she needed to proof her innocence and soon. She called up Rahul and asked him to meet her kal 6 o'clock at ****.  

At night Maan was sitting in his study working. Geet walked inide with diner. She put it on the table but Maan didn't give her any attention.

''Maan let's eat. You haven't ate since morning.''
''I am not hungry.''
''Maan please have some.''
''Geet I am trying to work don't disturb me.''
''Theek hai just now I am hungry too.''

Maan sighed. Annoyed he started eating Geet smiled.

''Maan I promise I will fix everything and proof you that I am innocent.''
''Hmm I am trusting you on that you better not break my trust again Geet Khurana.''

Geet smiled she loved when even in anger he called her by their surname.

Precap:😲😡😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yepiee me first
lagta hai princess kuch zyada hi form me aa gayi hai bohot saare update mil rahe hai aaj kal hume 
kya baat hai jiju tumhe time nah de rahe kya
waise humari aadat mat bigado phir tum HM ke liye chali jaogi phir hum wapas tumhare updates ke liye tarasenge

back to updates now
maaneet ko separate kaun aur kyu karna chahta hai 
maaneet ne kisi ka kya bigada hai
nd the presentation which was made by maan how it was sent to that kamina vikram 
nd now tumhe villains bohot pasand hai kya villains ke number zyada hai aur jo maaneet ke side hai unke kitne kam
aur woh kamine ka bhai kamina rahul usse jhoot bolne ki kya padi thi aur maan bhi umesha aadhi baatein sunta hai agar aage ka sun leta toh kya bigadta uska  
nd now bcoz of that maan doubted on his mishty but geet asked for a chance to proof her innocence 
Edited by lovesia - 10 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
rahul is playing
will geet prove herself innocent
mandy15 thumbnail
fabulous update :)

but who leaked d file ??
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovesia

yepiee me first

lagta hai princess kuch zyada hi form me aa gayi hai bohot saare update mil rahe hai aaj kal hume 
kya baat hai jiju tumhe time nah de rahe kya
waise humari aadat mat bigado phir tum HM ke liye chali jaogi phir hum wapas tumhare updates ke liye tarasenge

back to updates now
maaneet ko separate kaun aur kyu karna chahta hai 
maaneet ne kisi ka kya bigada hai
nd the presentation which was made by maan how it was sent to that kamina vikram 
nd now tumhe villains bohot pasand hai kya villains ke number zyada hai aur jo maaneet ke side hai unke kitne kam
aur woh kamine ka bhai kamina rahul usse jhoot bolne ki kya padi thi aur maan bhi umesha aadhi baatein sunta hai agar aage ka sun leta toh kya bigadta uska  
nd now bcoz of that maan doubted on his mishty but geet asked for a chance to proof her innocence 

😆Princess aaj kal bohut khush hain toh socha updates toh bahnteh hain nah boss😆
😆Dehk abhi mil reh hain nah chup chaap enjoy when I get busy again then think about these good times when I gave you girls so many updates😉😆
kya karoon lawyer hoon so I have a soft side for villians😆😆

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy15

fabulous update :)

but who leaked d file ??

I think Mandy did😆
lovesia thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel-ki-shona

😆Princess aaj kal bohut khush hain toh socha updates toh bahnteh hain nah boss😆
😆Dehk abhi mil reh hain nah chup chaap enjoy when I get busy again then think about these good times when I gave you girls so many updates😉😆
kya karoon lawyer hoon so I have a soft side for villians😆😆

aisa kya hua joh Princess itni khush ho  gayi hai aur hume khush kar rahi hai update de kar
in future when u will again get bust at that time i will sing this song  Bhooli Hui Yaadon, Mujhe Itna Na Sataao😆😆
OMG tum villain ka side lene wali hoon, mujhe toh laga tha lawyers have soft coners only for victim but tumne mujhe galat sabit kar diya😭😭
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovesia

aisa kya hua joh Princess itni khush ho  gayi hai aur hume khush kar rahi hai update de kar
in future when u will again get bust at that time i will sing this song  Bhooli Hui Yaadon, Mujhe Itna Na Sataao😆😆
OMG tum villain ka side lene wali hoon, mujhe toh laga tha lawyers have soft coners only for victim but tumne mujhe galat sabit kar diya😭😭

agar villians nahi hongeh to humara kaam kaise chalegah jaaneman samijha kar😆
lovesia thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel-ki-shona

agar villians nahi hongeh to humara kaam kaise chalegah jaaneman samijha kar😆

True
 but phir bhi villains gande hote hai nd gande logo ka saath Sia nahi deti