Qubool Hai

AsYa FF Our Lives Entwined - Thread 11 - Completed !

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Wonderful Readers 🤗

I welcome you all to the Eleventh thread of my FF - Our Lives Entwined with the next chapter ofcourse which is in the third post of this page ,,
Thank You soo mucchh to all those who always give wonderful feedback and hit the like button aswell ,, Your appreciation for my work really means alot to me !
To all the silent readers ,, just in case if you all don't know then I don't bite !! ... soo do comment I will really appreciate your efforts !!
If you want PMs then buddy me for that as its really time consuming to PM one by one !!
As always I force you to imagine KSG as Asad only if you are reading my story ,,
And lastly ,, happy reading !!

Love ,,
Bubble ❤️
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
                                                            BANNER 

Credit -Maliha- 
                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INDEX : 

--Bubble007-- thumbnail

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR :

She was bought down by Humaira helping her delicately with the heavy dress. At first, she was nervous to see so many guests in the hall looking at her, admiring her beauty and some were busy eyeing her dress or traditional jewelry. She felt better when finally her eyes met Asad's intense eyes who was busy talking with a friend but was looking at her every other second and feeling satisfied to see her as she was already very late. They were seated opposite each other and Maulvi Sahab started the Nikaah after Humaira adjusted the little curtains around Zoya's place.

They both said 'Qubool Hai' one by one, this time willingly while looking into each other's eyes and Asad was relieved to see Zoya happy. People clapped and blessed them for their life ahead while the cameraman clicked their beautiful pictures at the end.

Soon after that she was shifted to Asad's room who was busy with last few guests and friends who were teasing him just to waste his time.

She waited for him impatiently for next half an hour and then finally stood up to get fresh as she was hell tired. After brushing her hair and getting rid of the hair jewelry, she adjusted her heavy dupatta on her front and lighted few remaining scented candles in the glass jar, being careful with the bouquets in every corner.

She sighed happily while admiring the room which looked better than her last visit here. She looked out of the window to the dark starry sky and back to her hands which showed dark colored henna on it. It was a proof of Asad's deep and pure love for her.

A blush crept on her cheeks when she recalled everything that had happened in last one week. It wasn't at all what she had expected when she came back to India. It was all like a dream come true. She remembered how she used to think that this marriage was going to be nothing but a compromise; but now things have changed totally, a total 360 degree turn in her own thoughts even. She smiled and remembered the words her father told her once which now suited her situation completely.

'As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than your original planned. That's what we call God's will.' She shook her head in disbelief as she remembered her stupid plans of compromising this life by living with Asad; who was a totally changed man now or maybe she never recognized him. It wasn't a compromise any more but a dream which many less people in the world get to live.

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard the click opening of the door. Without looking back, she waited for him to come towards her.

'What are you doing here ?' He asked as he was expecting her to be on the bed not near the window. She sighed sadly as she was expecting him to hug her from behind but he chose to stand beside her.

'I am just thinking that I still have got time, I can run from here.' She said in a highly irritated tone and he looked at her confusedly, not understanding what went wrong now.

'What ? Is it a joke ?' He asked while looking at her who was looking up at the sky again which looked beautiful as if it was also celebrating their reunion.

'Am I laughing ?' She asked while looking toward him and controlled hard to not laugh.

'I won't let you go this time.' He said while adjusting the curtains and looked back at her, understanding very well now that its all a joke.

'What if I leave without telling you like last time ?' She challenged wickedly and he came near her.

'Well then I will hire a personal jet and be there before you to give you a warm welcome.' He made up his plan in no time as he was not going to repeat his mistake in allowing her to stay away from him and she giggled at his answer and awed at his sincerity. She inched closer to him as another doubt hit her mind which she wanted to clear before going for the next stage of their love.

'Asad would you have married anyone else if I wasn't forced on you ? I mean did you like someone before we met ?' She asked hesitantly as she never wanted to spoil his mood but this thing was bothering her after Sehrish's challenge to her about Asad's feelings. He took a deep breath while cupping her face with his right hand only.

'I never liked anyone Zoya. You were the first girl who gave me those weird kind of feelings which I can't describe. You were never forced on me, I just needed time or else I was going to marry you.' He paused, not understanding how should he describe his feelings while she was shocked to know that. 'We got married all of a sudden so I just wasn't ready to adjust. If it would have never happened, then sooner or later I would have married you only --- after setting up my career ofcourse.' He finished and she looked up at him for his honesty, her eyes moist and dark.

'But then I wouldn't have been a doctor.' She pointed out and he thought for a while to give her a good answer.

'Well it would have been difficult to handle a totally crazy you but its ok I would have managed with that too.' He said and shrugged sadly making her glare at him.

'Allah Miyaan ! What's wrong with you Asad ?' She exclaimed annoyingly. 'I am not crazy. You are the one crazy about me.' She said proudly and he smiled at her. While nodding in yes, his one hand moved back a strand of her hair smoothly and the other one held her closer by her waist, giving her goosebumps all over her body.

'No ! Say it out loud like you said the other day.' She demanded and controlled her heartbeat.

'Okey.' He took a deep breath. 'I Asad Ahmed Khan in my full senses confess that I am truly, madly and deeply in love with my wife Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan who is you ofcourse.' He said and she looked at him dreamily while he admired her beauty in candle light.

'And cucking frazily ?' She asked sweetly and he made that weird face again as if he ate something which tasted very bad.

'Yeah cucking frazily.' He said finally and she chuckled while caressing his cheek.

'I know I am lovable.' She said proudly and hugged him tightly while wrapping her arms around his chest and he looked down at her in disbelief.

'And then people call me emotionally challenged.' He taunted her emphasizing the word 'me' to make her realize that he was expecting a better answer this time and she thought to not irritate him anymore.

'Ofcourse I love you Asad. I always did and I always will.' She said and looked up at him while he slightly smirked at her for her quick reaction. He was finally happy to know that even though he knew she loved him but listening from her made his heart skip a beat and life seemed a bit easier. 'I loved you even when you used to call my singing as shouting.' She said and shook her head dramatically while he flashed his dimpled smile at her. 'I loved you even when you were ready to eat me on our first Nikaah.' She said and fake sobbed to lighten her heartbeat which was increasing rapidly as his hands untied the last pair of strings on her waist which he tied earlier that day.

'My love for you increased more when you came to pick me from New York.' She said cheekily even though she knew it wasn't planned by him but only she knew how much happy she was that day to see him in her house. She pecked his dented cheek lightly as his lips curved up into a sweet smile, remembering their stupid argument that day.

His hand moved up to caress her soft silky skin after untying two pair of strings and she kept on mumbling something or another, preparing herself for what's coming next. 'I loved you more when you gave me so many beautiful gifts specially your car.' She said with her twinkling eyes, just to keep talking and looked into Asad's intense eyes which made her more nervous.

He untied all of it and her chest heaved up as his hands moved up and down her beautiful curves smoothly. 'I love you soo much --- that I became a Doctor for you. I don't think any girl had done that before and I love you for unknowingly forcing me to do that.' She said proudly and he let out a soft chuckle, feeling proud of his wife. She was about to say further but was stopped by Asad who crushed his hot lips on hers, helping her in controlling her erotically running heartbeat and it really worked for her.

'Less --- talking. More --- doing.' He said in broken words within the kiss, pointing towards the statements she was using to express her love for him and she gave in all her energy to show what she was feeling at the moment. He smirked when he heard her slow moan against his lips and the next moment she bit his lower lip hard and he gasped, allowing her urgent tongue to enter his mouth, for the battle to start.

She felt his hand move up to her shoulders, removing her dupatta and she clutched his collar tightly after he removed her jewelry one by one. He broke the kiss slowly and she blushed when she saw his intense gaze on her loose blouse. She barely got to see him like this but she loved it. The side of Asad Ahmed Khan which no one else apart from her got to see, the side which made her want for him like no other.

She slowly hugged him again and he smiled with his hands working on her skirt now. She burst into a round of tinkling laughter, feeling better when he groaned in frustration as soon as her skirt went down and gave view of her beautiful legs in blue jeans.

'I love jeans too.' She confessed calmly and looked back at him with a grin on her face. He flashed his dimpled smile and pecked her cheeks, making a way towards her jaw line. She hitched and her head tilted back when he kissed her gently on the nape of her neck, slowly removing her blouse. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw his hungry gaze on her chest. Her hands moved up on its own accord towards his sherwani, unbuttoning it to get feel of his body as his hands fondled with her bosoms, leaving her out of breath for a moment as a rush of tingling sensation ran throughout her body.

'Remove it !' She ordered shamelessly and he smirked at her before moving back from her for a second and pealing off his sherwani. All this while, his eyes not moving away from her body which made her go crimson red again as she hugged herself.

His breath hitched as her hands roamed around his six packs, touching each of it one by one and melting with his touch on her every exposed parts. He looked back in her eyes before claiming her lips once again.

He held her bottoms and she wrapped her legs around his waist in a swift movement, pressing her bare body with his as he made his way to the bed while unbuttoning her jeans. He laid her on the bed and crushed her body with his heavier one after removing her jeans which went discarded. She blushed as she covered their bodies with the duvet and only he knew how much he loved that expression on her face.

She gasped as her hands touched his trousers when he was nibbling her neck while his hands roamed all over her body. He smirked as her eyes went wide when their remaining clothes went discarded too. They made slow, soft and sweet love to each other and found fulfillment together as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over them. They were one finally, she felt safe in his strong arms, blissful and loved.

'Ermm ---- thank you !' She blurted out while breathing heavily and he laughed while nuzzling in her neck and his other hand played with her silky hair. 

'My pleasure !' He smiled as his hands roamed all over her body once again and she mentally killed herself as this was the second time she was saying thanks to him at the wrong moment.

---------------------------------------

Her mind was still fizzy, the last remnants of a dream being chased away by the realization that she was awake. With a mental sigh, she allowed her brain to focus and cautiously open one eye. The bright sunlight cut the room in half and she pulled the duvet up on her face to keep it out while her hands went to Asad's side and felt annoyed when she couldn't find him on ruffled sheet. She was still tired after their reception last night; the whole week went in a rush and she was left weak and exhausted.

'Where are you going ?' She asked in her sleepy voice as soon as she pulled the duvet away and looked at him who was about to open the door and all ready to go somewhere.

'Hospital, I left the note and will be back in few hours.' He said with a graceful smile on his face and she stood up on the floor, covering herself in the white satin sheet and walked towards him.

'But what about the lunch date you promised me ?' She asked while rubbing her eyes and for a second he was left staring at the innocent beauty walking towards him.

'We are leaving for Paris tomorrow after your meeting with Miss Aafreen Rehan so I thought to wind up my work today.' He said and she stopped near him.

'We are going to Paris ? Really ?' She asked with glittering eyes, sleep was far away from her now.

'Yes ! For ten days.' He teased and her jaw dropped down.

'Forget it !' She said annoyingly as she thought that they will go for few months atleast.

'Ok. How about 15 days ?' He asked while encircling his arms around her waist.

'Two months atleast.' She demanded and he was shocked to know that.

'No way ! How about one month ? That's all I can do. Deal or no deal ? You have got five seconds.' He bargained and she nodded in yes without wasting further time.

'Done !' She said and hugged him happily. 'You are the best husband ever.' She said as she brushed her nose with his and he flashed his dimpled smile as his hand moved up in her ruffled hair. He thought to give her a quick goodbye kiss but as soon as their lips met he couldn't resist. She tasted so different to him, every time he felt like it was the first time.

'Go ! You must be getting late.' She said shyly while moving back from him as his hands explored her body once again.

'I will catch you later.' He said and pecked her dented cheek. 'Have some rest you look tired still. And don't call me as I am going to be in OT.' He finished as he caressed her cheek and moved back from her.

She sighed as she walked back to bed after he left and thought to go back to sleep. She was about to sleep when her eyes darted something on Asad's pillow and smiled to see a blue paper which was the note he mentioned before leaving; and a red flower on it which he must have taken from so many bouquets and gifts in the room, they got last night from family and friends in their reception. She rested her head on the headboard of the bed and opened his note.

Hi Wifey ,,

Good Morning ! Sorry for disappearing suddenly but its an emergency so I have to go. I can't wake you up as like always you look graceful while sleeping.

Don't call me as I will be busy whole day and pack your bags till then. We are leaving for Paris tomorrow for one month. Hope you are happy to know that and will let me get your 'Thank You' in return when I am home (;

Take care and have some rest till then !

Asad Ahmed Khan !

P.S: I love you ! Miss me (:

She sighed dreamily as she was missing him badly now after reading last few lines, specially the P.S was forcing her to call him and tell how much she loved and missed him at the moment but stopped herself as she knew he must be driving right now. She took in fragrance of the red rose when suddenly something came up in her mind and she re-read the note.

'Haawww !! Mr Tubelight Ahmed Khan tricked me.' She said in shock as soon as she realized that he was taking her to Paris for one month anyway and was behaving infront of her as if he was doing a favor on her by increasing the number of days.

'We are definitely going for two months now.' She made up her mind while going towards the wardrobe and placing his note beside his other notes in the drawer near her earring which was his lucky charm and she realized that she forgot to tell him about how much she loved these cute little notes by him.

She thought to tell him when he is back while reading all the notes again. She smiled as she noticed the change in his personality through his notes which came slowly and gradually and the current note was special to her as it was the first time he mentioned his love for her in it and so was the current gift special to her as it was her dream to go to Paris.

It was gonna stay her favorite, ofcourse until the next one like always. 

She dialed his number without caring about his busy routine and thought to just tell him how much she missed him. He was entering the hospital when he received her call and smiled knowing that she was missing him so soon. They talked for a while and then he told her to call in an hour before he leaves for OT. She sighed as she went back to deep slumber, thinking about Asad once again.

Paradise is not a place,

its a state of mind !

And this was their paradise, their own special kind of Heaven; a perfect one indeed !

--------------------------------------

A/N: Do Read This Note Plzz !! 🤓

okie so SR part was written by me for the first time ,, let me know if it was good enough or not And this update goes to my buddies Aks, Aish, Ani, Ankie , Maliha, Sania, Shreya, Sonia and ofcourse Maha you too ! Love you all and I hope I am not missing any name ,, I guess I should check the wow list 🤔

And now coming to the update ,, as you all know it was the last chapter soo I will really appreciate more and more comments even from silent readers tooo !! Those too who keep on visiting my profile again and again when I am late in updating and those too who recommend others to read it but never saw them commenting here 😕 Bubble knows you all 😳😆

Soo shower some love over me by hitting the like button and giving feedback aswell as this is the last time you are getting any chance to interact with Bubble 😎😆 Yes ! thats last because I am gonna quit writing from here on ! Just need to post few OSs and a TS maybe then I am gonna officially say a good bye to you all !

Bubble ❤️

-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oyye hoyee😳
Im first 🥳 I can't believe this😲
Bubba pinch me😆 *ouch* s its true😆 dhinka chikaa haii
I started to unres this but seriously i dont know wat to write😳 im speechless don ☺️ ☺️
after a long time im blushing ☺️ like this ☺️ 😆
Firstly hugs 🤗 & love ❤️ to u for this awesome dedicated to us im overwhelmed bubba 🤗 🤗
Secondly - congoo 👍🏼 for the success of this cute FF - im definitely going to miss it congrats for the 11th thread too 🥳 buddy
Thirdly - I wish u to write more & more stories in future - hopefully u will😳 i just want to remind ur promise😃 here😆
I must say that u r a very unique writer - having an amazing imaginations & u always pen down more amazingly😳 buddy..
Well let me tell u one thing bubba that there was a huge smile played on my lips when i read this part - i always thought that something never change but asad changed a lot- he is not EC anymore 😆 🤣🤣
About this part:❤️
It was marvellous 👍🏼
Romance in the air ☺️
Wow finally they said QH to each other for the 2nd tome - lovely😳
Aww - her dark colour henna was a proof of asad's deep & pure love😳
finally their dreams come true they both r very lucky haina bubba😳
U r rite bubba ''AS MUCH AS WE WANT TO PLAN OUR LIFE, UNEXPECTED THINGS THAT WILL MAKE US HAPPY'' 👍🏼
Its time to celebrate their reunion 🥳
That jet wala scene was cute😳
Loved his answer abt marrying any1 - aww she was his 1st girl😊 who gave him weird kind of feeling ☺️
Then that crazy wala scene too cutee😳
Loved his confession for the 2nd time❤️
How much he changed - he said ''CUCKING FRAZILY'' -😳 his eyes which always spoke volume😃
Even i loved zoya's confession too❤️ :-
1) she loved him even when he call her singing as shouting😳
2) she loved him when he ready to eat her on their 1st nikah😳
3) she loved him more when he come to pick her from NY😳 - how sweet she pecked on his dented cheek❤️
4) she loved him more n more when he gave him many gifts😳
5) she loved him more so that she become doctor - adorable zoya😳
Naughty asad with lots of improvement❤️ - LESS --TALKING-- MORE--- DOING ☺️ ☺️
Their lip kiss with tongue battle was ☺️ ☺️ so romantic..
Hahaha she got to see otherside of AAK
Poor asad -he groaned in frustration 🤣🤣 - when he saw her in jeans😆 - uff zoya is zoya🤣🤣
Aww his sixpacks ☺️ ☺️ she go crimson red ☺️ - clothes are not made for my asad😳
Aww JUMP- bubba u r having great sense of humour 👍🏼 👍🏼 - its like cherry on top of cake😳
Not only zoya blushed - see how im blushing ☺️ ☺️
Aww - nibbling, moaning, groaning - cute love making😳
Beautifully written don 🤗
They took another step towards each other that much closer to proclaiming their love for one another😳 haina bubba..😃
Allah miya wats wrong with zoya🤣🤣 she thanked him at wrong time😆
Morning scene was lovely❤️ their deal or no deal scene was sweet😳
They r going to paris for honeymoon ☺️ that also for 1 month
That note was superb - he is the best hubby ever❤️
I can't believe this mr.tubelight AAK tricked our james bond zoya😲 😆
Loved this ''paradise is not a place
Its a state of mind''❤️
Aww finally they got their paradise a perfect 1 indeed😳 thumps up don.. 👍🏼
U really wrote this part very well 👍🏼
Did u have any idea how much i loved this FF - actually it was started from asad in 12th east street -looked for veg restaurant in NY 😳 and ended with special kind of heaven😳
U have once again succeeded in taking my breath away with this simplicity and perfection😳 🤗
All good things come to an end so its fine u surely did some magic on us bubba 😳 seriously this romance brought goose bump on me ☺️
U dont know how many time i read this part - 😉
How do i tell u that I ❤️ u as my friend, writer, best buddy and ur stories r indeed my favourite😳
''Je t' aime - in french❤️
Ani😊Edited by -Anitha- - 10 years ago
Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
okay firstly i must be so lucky am on the first page of bubble's update😃
am really sorry, if i have taken somoenes's place, but u see ppl i have been following this thread so badly..😊

nd coming to the update ☺️
bubble you are an awesome writer be it romance, emotion or fights. you just blend it so well.👏
this one was just more than awesome.😳☺️
💔 ur ff has ended😲😭🥺
please do keep writing more and more 😃😳
take this as our request 😳
Edited by -Vaishnavi- - 10 years ago
-Anitha- thumbnail
Res for my dear friends

Shre
mali,
Ankie
Aish
Aks
maha
Sonia
Sania
Edited by -Anitha- - 10 years ago
-Anitha- thumbnail
I cant believe this😲
Wohoo im first 🥳
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res

Fr new thread...
Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
-Anitha- thumbnail
Dinka chika hai hai 🥳 Edited by -Anitha- - 10 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res!
First of all Thanks for sharing your beautiful stories with us!!
This one year reading all your fictions was so amazing!!👏
I will definitely miss it!!
And honestly this update was really amazing what ever you write goes into amazing center!!⭐️
I thought you will give us more but anyway it was still awesome!!(We are so greedy)😆😆
And Asad's dialogue less talking more doing was the cherry on the cake!!

And I know you won't write but pleasing you won't harm right so I am reminding you once said you will write on ArSh (DMG) so I'll be waiting if you once change your mind!!😆😆
I hope after your exams you will be coming back with it!!😳😳

Edited by A.Kh_20 - 10 years ago