FF: Registan Ka GULAB (Rose in Desert) Thread 1 Close Thread 2 Active

shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
RegistanKaGULAB
Do not copy this story and post on any other site or page.
Welcome to Jodha Akbar World...
Dastan E Mohabbat...

Registan Ka GULAB

First of all, I would like to thank all my readers from the bottom of my heart, for all the appreciation and love they have bestowed upon me in the last Story Is it Hate or Love.πŸ˜ƒ The love, affection and appreciation from you people mean the world to me.😳 Had you guys not supported me so much, I would never have thought of writing a story.😳 I again thank you all so much. I am so touched and overwhelmed from your love that I really go emotional at times.πŸ˜ƒ I hope that you people will continue to bless me with your love and appreciation and I also hope that I don't disappoint you. πŸ˜›Thank You so very much again.πŸ˜ƒ
I cannot express in words, of how it feels when you all appreciate my work. Your comments and likes gives me more and more encouragement to write more.
As U all knows that how nervous I am after posting every chapter. I am feeling same at this time. I am feeling nervous and excited at the same time. This story is very different. hope you all will like it. Story will build up in two to three chapters. So stay tunedπŸ˜†

I hope you will all like this story too and support me with  your love. πŸ˜ƒ 

Regards,
Bhavini πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shahbhavini - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahbhavini thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shahbhavini thumbnail
Amer Princess Jodha

Friends in this FF Jodha's character is different than my other story...  

She is 19year old gorgeous goddess alluring beauty. Her grace, elegance, and charm are beyond any words. 

haseen chehre pe uske nur-e-aftab chamakta hai
phir kyon rooh pe ye chilman ka naqab rehta hai

har shehzaade k aankhon mein us naznin ka khwab basta hai
khud jillelahi (Jalal) ka dil bhi uske didar ko betab rehta hai

uske seene mein mohabbat ka sailab behta hai
sara jahaan use ❀️Registan Ka Gulab❀️ kehta hai

Entire Rajvansh called her ... REGISTAN KA GULAB (Rose in Desert)

Her Royal magnificent powerful personality was unspeakable ... once someone sees her never forgets ... doesn't matter was young or old man women, or even kids ... Her smile and her charms mesmerized everyone

Raja Bharamal is a King of the Amer, but she controls and rules on Amer

She is a heart of Amer and stays in a heart of Ameri people...

Her life has devoted to Amer ... She was very much involved and discipline about her political work...

No one could able captured her in any boundaries ... Fear word was not written yet in her dictionary...

She was famous for her bravery in all Rajvanshi ... She got fully trained in all expert warrior skills including Sword Fencing ... Archery ... Dagger Target ... Horse Riding ... Chess and many more skills...

As a woman ... She also got trained in cooking ... cleaning ... dancing ... painting...

She loves and appreciates a different type of art and talent ... she has a passion for the dance and music...

Too much pampering from her parents made her little stubborn, outspoken and arrogant...

Her major weakness was her arrogant attitude and some times rude behavior ...

She only respects those people who respect others...

Even after all of this weakness, her heart is beaded with golden beads ... She sympathetic towards poor and common people ... Humble, sober and caring people easily can win her heart.

She doesn't believe in crying ... She believes that only coward people cry to hide their weakness ... Life has not given her an opportunity to cry yet...

She has intense faith in god, but never asks for anything in return...

Her strongest positive side is her willpower ... Once she decides to achieve her goal ... no one can stop her...

Like any other women she has millions of dream for her love of his life...

In her Nineteen years of age, no man got succeed in stealing her heart yet ... She always felt most of the man are in weaker in front of her ... Her warrior skill was so strong ... Her knowledge ... Her strong powerful personality and egoistic attitude, never let anyone come close to her heart yet...

She hates MUGHALS to her core since her childhood ... Amer was always threatened by Mughals...

Jalaluddin Mohammad

At the age of Thirteen Jallaludin Mohamad became King of Mughal Empire ... His heart was golden, but turn into an iron after his father's (Humayu) escape then death, in his very young age he went through so much brutality on his personal life...

He learned in his young age to survive, he needs to kill and step on them, he strongly believed people bend down only because of fear ... He spent his youth learning skill of war and fight, but he never got opportunity to read or write ... Even though he was illiterate his broad vision and Strong leadership quality made him a great ruler of Mughal Empire...

His childhood was shaped up under the shadow of Barim Khan and Maham Manga ... Which turned his golden heart little by little into stone...

He became Ruthless ... Heartless ... Supercilious ... Egoistic...

His principal of the life ... WINNING IS EVERYTHING...

In a very small period of time, he acquired seventy-five percent of Hindustan under his control...

His life supported by three people ... His mother Hamida Banoo, His foster mother Maham Manga & His Chief Wife Rukaiya Sultant...

Mariam Makhani Hamida banoo: She has royal attitude with rich personality and extreme powerful grace ... Jalal's mechanical decision, she hates it and adores it at the same time ... She knows that his son surrounded by many begums, but still he is lonely...

RukaiyaJalal's chief wife and best childhood friend .. She is overly confident ... Rude ... arrogant and also controlling ... She loves Jalal for his power and hungry for power herself ... She treats her own people poorly ... Jalal loved her as a friend but of, e.g.: The envelop is inside the box.">inside his heart always hated her attitude ... Jalal never let her step up or overruled him ... He knows how to controlled her, but Rukaiya always thought, she rules on Jalal's mind...

Maham Manga: Who is very shrewd and manipulative politician who control almost all political decision taken by Jalal ... Her weakness is his son Adham, who is, womanizer and cruel...

Jalal's biggest weakness is beautiful women ... His harem was filled with five thousand concubine and begums ... All women in his harem were crazy about his one look ...His magnetic charm always won women's heart ... Whoever women he wished for, they were ready to surrender and die for him ... He had never seen rejection from any women in his life...

His life principal, never force on any women ... He believes strongly to force on any women is a biggest sin there is no forgiveness for this crime.

He doesn't believe in love ... In his surrounding there was none who was not impressed by his charming, but powerful personality

According to his theory, women are for his enjoyment nothing more than that ... No one touched his heart yet...

There are many more characters I will introduce throughout the SS...

Edited by shahbhavini - 7 years ago
shahbhavini thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shahbhavini thumbnail
Writer Corner:

Chapter 10 Updated on April 11th 2015.

Next chapter will be posted in three week
Edited by shahbhavini - 9 years ago
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The thread looks awesome with apt pictures and suiting title!
I love the characterization especially Jodha's because it is different from other stories.
The prologue is very interesting and with lot of suspense!
I am excited to read this story!

Now, please update 1st chapter ASAP.

Awww- u're most welcome! πŸ€—
NikkiReed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Diduuu... πŸ€— wows new story new thread new jodha... Woowww.., I'm so excited... And prologue is just awesome... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ love this story nd u and ur writting...[<3] jAldi update karo na can't wait anymore and pm me... When u update... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒbhul gayi aap ke pics ke baare Mai likhna so editing it... πŸ˜† loved ur pics of both jallu and Jodhu it's very apt of ur charaters and awesome prologue... Loved ur FF and this SS also... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by NikkiReed - 10 years ago
Heeralicious thumbnail

Its absolutely brilliant di!!⭐️⭐️ I really liked this.. Quite different concept and very very exciting..!! I am really excited so as to what happened that night in Jungle..! What did Jalal do?!😲 Bloody chunni near him.. omg! So so suspense...! Looking forward to this brilliant story,..!! Amazing thread... Love the pics and the character sketch..!!

Love you di..!! Please continue soon..
Congratz on a new story...!!😳😳
Edited by PrincessNancy - 10 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
omg bhavini i just cannot believe this 
u started another story
means another treat for us all
thank u for the story
it will reduce the pain and sorrow from the present track
Antara123 thumbnail