Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I earlier posted in the wrong thread...
Harry Ranson @HarryRanson  

Settling down in India once again with client Sushant Singh Rajput. 3 months hard work for his next film with John Travolta! #bollywood

@HarryRanson @PhysiqueElite1 Trainer to Bollywood Stars / Online Training & Nutrition Coach / 3DMJ Athlete / The Performance Project /@Perform_Project 

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Is the female lead casted?

Shekhar Kapur said they have finalised the female lead, but can't reveal her name as of now.
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
if the father of the girl is a hollywood actor then the girl must be from hollywood no?I hope its kristen stewart or emma watson❤️Kristen did say that she was approached by SK for Paani..that was when hrithik was a part of this project..
This Sushant guy is so lucky..Not that he doesn't have talent..but there are many talented actors in the business...
VarshaBahar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Shekhar Kapur said they have finalised the female lead, but can't reveal her name as of now.

Looking forward to know,who the leading lady is..
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is there any chance of Emma being in this?
That will be awesome
nikitagmc thumbnail
An interviewer spoke to John Travolta at amfAR gala, Cannes.

We were hovering at the reception for my mobile phone to get charged when John Travolta walked in. I just stepped forward and started a conversation. He said he was in the final stages of signing Shekhar Kapur's Paani and was hoping to be in India soon.

http://movies.ndtv.com/hollywood/blog-inside-the-star-studded-amfar-gala-an-experience-to-cherish-530020

John seems more or less confirmed for the project now. Even Sushant hinted at it.

--------

As for the actress, Shekhar is still keeping his mouth shut and neither denying nor accepting about Emma, unlike how he straightaway refused about JLaw or DP in the movie. Fishy!

Shekhar Kapur @shekharkapur

I promise. Twitter will be first know when I confirm final cast of Paani. The rest is all rumor. The response to the script is overwhelming.

Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope we get confirmation about emma
nikitagmc thumbnail
@iFaridoon: "We've recorded a couple of songs 4 @shekharkapur 's Paani.We r still working on the other ones":@arrahman #TalkingFilms

@iFaridoon: "@shekharkapur is a tough cookie.The expectations r v v high from Paani.But he's a v good friend : arrahman #TalkingFilms

[/] credit goes to sushitalover23 I.e. anu
nikitagmc thumbnail
Shekhar Kapur Talks about Paani, why he had to replace Hritick in Paani and also why he can't work with Big Stars
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlrFg9rGWRk[/YOUTUBE]

Credit goes to Anu.Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Updating with a heavy heart:

Originally posted by: SushitaLover23

Shekhar Kapur's PAANI starring Sushant Singh Rajput to go on floors in December

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:02:12 PM (IST) | Jahnavi Patel, Bollywood Trade Editorial

Rate:

SHEKHAR KAPUR
Sushant Singh Rajput has yet another film lined up. The film is titled PAANI which will be directed by Shekhar Kapur.

Confirmed Shekhar at an event, "Oh it is Sushant. Sushant is the lead player. We have a huge cast but the young lead is Sushant. I start shooting PAANI on December 1, 2014."

He further added, "The film is about shortage of water that we are all going to face. It's about the conflict of water in the future."

More Trade News

Shekhar speaks about it at 1:08

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=p9OZJ1iRrkg[/YOUTUBE]