7th May-Written Update-Bade Ache Lagte Hain

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Vikram wakes up with the sound of his phone buzzing...! He checks and its Neha..! Vikram decides to try stop Neha.. from coming! He explains that he was sleepy so could not respond! Vikram says sorry..! He reassures that Sammy-Pihu are fine! Vikram says he is fine.. not lonely ..and Ram is fine too..! He stops Neha from coming as all is ok ..! He decides to go apologize to Rajat ...! He says sorry to him and asks if he said anything wrong? Rajat says no ..and asks if the drinks are over.. ? As such he was hurt so venting! Rajat says he understands.. and that Ram and Vikram are close and so all this hurts..! Rajat says lets go fix things.. how can Ram think so about u? Go fix it with ur Fatty! Vikram says.. dun want to but he is my buddy ... and he is too stubborn doesnt listen to anyone! Not even Priya! Vikram says.. but need to talk to him and sort things with him! Rajat says ... to wait it out and that Priya will talk it out with Ram ..! Vikram says .. fine .. will wait ..! 

Nutz checks on Suhani and she says better! She asks about Priya! Suhani says come home and ask..! Nutz says so excited Priya is coming back home! Suhani says am happy too as felt all was ruined coz of me.. ! Nutz says no. .not ur fault. .whatever she does.. she does as its right..! Nutz says.. leaving home .. Ram was a touf step but she did it coz she knew it was right..! Suhani says still feel guilty! Nutz says.. its only Pihu's fault..and her stubborness and then Ram and his blind love for Pihu! Priya asks Suhani about Kush's reaction and she says he over reacted.. he is not against this but that no one cared for Priya till now and she may have to endure it all again! Nutz says... Kush will understand.. as RaYa have sacrificed a lot for kids. n its their chance to get them back together! 

Suhani and Kush help Priya pack..! Priya asks them if they packed? Kush says yes! Suhani hesitates..! Right then there is ring of doorbell and its Ram ..! Priya self thot. u came? Thot u will be forced to change ur decision and not be able to come to pick me up! Ram self thot this time only gonna listen to my heart no matter what! Priya says.. finally ur here.. Ram says .. come. .ur house is waiting for u..! Priya asks about family members? What did they say? Ram says what they say ..or feel ..doesnt matter... now she has to decide if that matters to her or she is with him? Priya says.. with u .. nothing else matters more.. but cant come alone .. Kush-Suhani will come with me..! Ram says ofcourse..! Priya asks Ram to come sit inside and goes to talk to Suhani ..! Ram says ur so stubborn Kush .. if i din call u culd have called..! We will go back home and fight.. right now gimme a hug and Kush hugs Ram and cries..! 

Priya tries to talk to Suhani and she is in tears..! Priya says not happy we are going back? Suhani says.. am happy ur returning home ..! Suhani says not sad.. ! She says not to take her along..and that her presence wont matter.. but her presence does.. as family is incomplete without Priya! Priya says.. my family is incomplete without u ..! Priya says if Suhani doesnt think she is part of her family? Priya says i know what is bothering u that ur presence may create issues between Sammy and Pihu but am with u..and wont let nothing go wrong..! Priya says its not easy for me.. to go alone..! U take ur time.. . when ur comfy will go then! Priya turns to go tell Ram that she cant come now! Kush says no .. dun hurt him ..dun delay go with him .. i will get her back..! Priya doesnt agree! 

Part 2

Priya tells Ram that she cant come ..and asks him to leave! Nutz rushes up to meet her and asks the matter? Priya says she wants to go but cant leave Kush-Suhani back! Nutz asks why are they not ready to go? Priya says Suhani ... doesnt wanna come as she thinks things will again mess up with Sammy-Pihu! Priya says told her i will manage! Nutz says.. she is right.. no one knows how Pihu will react on seeing Suhani! Priya says cant leave them behind! Without Suhani-Kush wont come! Priya says she is right..things are touf..lemme talk to her! 

Nutz talks to Suhani and says u think ur responsible for RaYa separation but take out the guilt.. as Priya lives by her values and she supported u coz u were right! U have a way to give Priya the happiness and that is to wipe out ur past ...as past only hurts not heals..! Past has memories..and not dreams.. and u have rights to dream.. so move on in life and marry Kush..! 

Part 3

Nutz tells Suhani that Kush loves u .. and ur kid will be the happiest and in a way problems between Sammy-Pihu may be resolved.. think about it! 

Pihu comes to Sammy and asks what he is doing? She notices the wedding ring and asks what is this? Pihu says.. doing all this to prove that Priya-Suhani realize their relation doesnt matter.. ! Sammy says.. it was hurting so taken it off..! Pihu says even i m hurting u right? Sammy puts it on..! Pihu says.. ur thinking of fulfilling ur dreams of getting Suhani .. wont let that happen! She stomps off and runs into Juhi and fumes on her for eavesdropping! Juhi says .. no way will Ram bring Suhani home nor will Priya agree..! Am with u .. ! The duo hug..! Juhi self thot.. if Priya brings Suhani home .. then Pihu will be against Priya and i will win my lost turn..! 

Precap --- Priya hugs Myra and Pari and they say wont let u go anywhere anymore and Priya promises she wont leave them ever! Pihu fumes seeing her! Kush-Suhani come and Ram announces that they are getting married soon ...!

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! You are a month ahead in life :-)
Surish thumbnail
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Tanu! :D 
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

I am fed up of seeing priya and ram in different frame
want them together soon