FF : Tere Mere Darmiyaan LAST PART pg-87 dt.10.10.14 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago

HI Rose

Loved the first chapter It was beautifully written Poor Naku Is being abused by Roopa who Is not just cruel but also greedy women. Naku Is being told that she was Ill fated and unlucky to the family I hope that will not true now that Dutta has come to her home and tells roopa leave and  he will get Naku married but to who?.

UD Next part really soon take care

rose, u r8 now , 4 me u r a darling . not 50 thosand but 50 lakhs vaar doon mein  tujh par ,rose meri jaan. whart a precious gift 2 us. definitely not a disappointment. plss continue this 4 ever.

hi oxy rose

loved the ud...😊...loved the begining...dutta character is of a landlord suits him a lot...he seem intense...

tax wasn't paid usne ...i thought is it babi ya ganpat...but u threw a suprise its no other than roops...liked ur imagination out of the 3 witches nobody exploited her potential

roops has a step sis naku...dutta isn't her bro...good...she ill treats her ...wht else can be expected by her

dutta had seen naku before...working in the field...she too seem to have respect for him

dutta did right by kicking her out of village...naku ke liye proposal dutta ka hai...hopefully ...its him

dutta isn't a happy soul ...naku past is in open...wht abt dutta...like ur advise will take it as it come😆

thanks for come back ...was feeling suffocated without u oxy😳
ud soon

a rose for a rose😊

Red Rose, valentine
Edited by Nakusha - 9 years ago
Hi rose
great start
poor naku living with cruel sister
Roops drama queen too
marriage proposal for naku
Really hope dutta apni baat kar raha ho
Thanks for ud
hi rose
awesome ud...introductory part is too good...naku is this sad girl caught in unfortunate circumstances...dutta is like a knight in shinning armour..😳.enjoyed it...ud soon
thanxs for this ff...😊

Hi Rose
Awesome UD...Dutta as landlord...naku is poor little soul...Roops witch wht else...i was guessing who her husband would it be suds or ganpat...first part as expected from you engrossing

hi rose
superb start...new concept & interesting begining..👏.MR been flavour of the season...visualizing him as landlord ...great...begining of sweet luv story...ud soon

Hi Rose

aweee such sweetest update dear❤️...Enjoyed it sooo much...❤️Awee Loved the sweeet opening dear❤️...loved your descriptions❤️...As always awesome..❤️.such a fresh start dear...aweee Rose sooo sweeet of you🤗...Dutta is the land lord of Patil Niwas..❤️.Roops didn't pay dues😡...Loved the way you described Dutta& Naku dear.❤️...Poor Naku.🤗..Helpless soul..🤗.Roops is a  heartless witch..😡.She is Naku's step sister & she is torturing naku physically.mentally& emotionally.😡...She & her family ill treat Naku as a unlucky girl.😲😡..Errr Roops.😡...Who is Roops ki  drunkard husband dear??😉..I think Its Sudarshan..😉.Dutta has  already  seen Naku in the paddy fields..Aweee Naku's Saviour Agaya...Dutta proposing Naku...He is proposing naku for himself of for  one of his men??😳..Hope Naku is going to Marry Dutta sooon....Aweee   Loved the update  to the core .❤️..We missed you & your sweet update soo much dear..🤗.Now we all are dancing dear..Sweeet rose...🤗eagerly waiting for the next update dear.....sooo sweeet of you🤗🤗...Big Teddy Hug From twinkle baby🤗

Hi rose
So TERE MERE DARMIYAAN started and what a start .Brilliant one,the way you portray the village atmosphere 👏,you reminded me of  Words worth's SOLITARY REAPER.I really like your word painting.
Naku pitiable character .She has friendly natural surroundings but non friendly relations.Roopa really has a devil mind .The way she torture naku and consider her bodeful ,it shows her cruelty well.Naku is really helpless.
                                   YON TO KHUSH RANG MANAZIR MAI HUM BHI BASTY HAIN 
                                    MAGAR    WO  OR  LOG   HAIN    JO   ROZ    HASTY    HAIN

Now Dutta, as usual nice work .He treated roopa very well ,shut the mouth and get lost.Looking towards more details about his character as
                                            KITAB E HASTI K KUCH BAAB ABHI BAQI HAIN   

Waiting for the UD anxiously.
Take care                         

@ afzal - glad you liked the start , thanks.

@ tamanna - yes nakku is suffering a lot because of roopa but now dutta has come to her rescue , lets see what happens next.

@ mirage - thanks for finding the update fabulous and it feels nice to be back.

@ tahera - dutta is a straight forward guy who doesn't beat around the bush and what dutta has in mind you shall know soon and thanks a lot for taking out time to read and comment , till next update keep guessing. 

@ usha - thank you so much.

@ spandy - hey long time no see , i know you must be busy with your  husband and child but still it feels great to see you reading and commenting. thanks for enjoying the first part.

@ dilse - yes for a change dutta is not a gangster this time and you have rightly said roopa is a witch but no worries , dutta has come to help nakku . thanks for the appreciation.

@ hammie - so happy to know that you love this new set up , yeah warm rustic feel but i have to say that your descriptive skills are way better than mine , i still struggle to put my thoughts on paper effectively. yes during school time i have read couple of hardy boys but sorry i don't remember the book you are talking about. yup dutta is bold , dominating and upfront whereas nakku is just the opposite , sorry again there is no baaji , dutta will have to befriend nakku. thanks for your wishes dear and a spl thanks for appreciating mimi's efforts. 

@ fassben - thanks for the roses and you are right nakku has suffered a lot but now dutta has come to bail her out , let see what he has in his mind for her. 

@ cute- sudipta - glad the chapter lived upto your expectations , thanks for the appreciation.

@ nakusha - here i have to confess something , i don't know whether i have made a mistake or not but by roopa i meant nakku's elder sister in the show who was beautiful and ran away from , i think her name was roopa , i might be wrong but she is definitely not roops who's actual name was roopvati . Any how she won't have a significant role to play in this story so you can imagine whoever you wish to lol . oye hoye , just one chapter updated and you already wish to know about dutta's past ..no , no , not so soon . keep following my advice , sit back and enjoy lol. thanks for the pretty rose.

@ emily - whether dutta is talking about himself or not , that needs to be seen. thanks so much for taking out time to read and comment. 

@ uwith - perfectly described , nakku sad soul and dutta her knight in shining armour. thanks for finding the update awesome.

@ sona - well you can imagine anybody as roopa's husband , he won't get any screen presence and ganpat is roopa's father so go for suds and torture roopa lol. glad you liked the update , thanks.

@ jedy - i am happy that you have accepted dutta in a different profession , thanks a lot for taking out time to read and comment.

@ twinkle twinkle little star - wow , must appreciate the effort you have put in your comment . by uploading these pics of winter morning and fields you have brought my words to life , thank you so so much and my my dutta with that intense look just takes my breath away . the siggies are just amazing thanks once again for the pics and a comment full of sweetness and hugs. 

@ zeest - thanks so much for appreciating the rustic feel of the update. the characters of both dutta and nakusha shall grow with time and i hope you like their growth. thanks again for your apt poetry.