ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ivaru director mathiri irukaru ila
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr2Fzr7Y5pk[/YOUTUBE]

Congratulations to the whole DABH team for achieving yet another milestone, completing 800 episodes.
Wish this grows by more 100s of episodes.
Achieving this with consistent ratings is not so simple.
It reflects all the hard work of the team.
Wish the show more and more success and hope it continues to entertain us as always.

Congratulations again, keep up the good work.

The whodunit called DABH

BY 

So what made me sit and watch a serial for more than a year. For starting I can say it is the theme where the husband supporting his wife to become an IPS officer, the beautiful title track, onscreen chemistry of the lead pair well the reasons can be many. But the real reason I stuck with DABH was because it surprised me. At no point I was able to predict accurately where the story is going. To be frank it became a challenge for me who prided herself on predicting anything a TV soap can give doesn't matter whether it is Malayalam, Tamil or Hindi.

It became a whodunit for me. A whodunit I was simply unable to crack. A challenge that I felt I need to win. If you ask me why this craze let me tell you couple of my experiences. I irritate my mom with next scene or what will happen next in most serials she watch. In college I had not lost a bet with my friends predicting the outcome in a soap. Classic one being predicting Sumeet will marry Kumkum in " Kumkum Pyaara sa Bandhan". I have not seen that serial before that day, had no clue on the story , just ended up watching because my friends watched it. I predicted the outcome with just one scene and still remember the chocolate Sharjah and dominos pizza that I got from my friends for that prediction.

When I started watching DABH I went with usual predictions which went horribly wrong. Then I realized DABH was not that easy. I started analyzing and making predictions. Still they were not hitting the mark. I went back to my analysis again and again to get the right outcome. It evaded me. More it evaded more I became determined. I found out that unlike other soaps DABH is well connected from beginning. Just looking at one track or one scene head and tail of this serial cannot be made. I was forced to go back and take the entire story to understand where it stood.

When my prediction during SBC track came true that Sooraj and Sandhya will step out of RM, I was thrilled to the core. It was the first time I have been able to predict the outcome of a track that too more or less the way I expected it. If you ask me what helped me it was their linkage to Mythology that made me finally crack the DABH code.

I would say from that day I had not looked back. I linked DABH with mythology and started analyzing. To my amazement my predictions started coming true. Whether it is SBC, or Sandhya not being pregnant during training or simple thing like BCT will be taken away from Sandhya before it is given to her came true. I was feeling happy. But if you ask me if I had managed to predict why I am holding on.

True that I am able to predict but still a long way to go. DABH still surprises me only difference is I have kept a broad analysis now. I am expecting an outcome and I am fixing the blocks in that analysis. When each block gets fixed I understand how the CVs are building the perspective. And even in that perspective they manage to bring the suspense element. I would say it is exactly for that reason I still love DABH. It's screenplay is intelligent and give no clue to the viewer what they are planning unless someone has analyzed it enough to know where they are going.

One more thing to fall in love with DABH. It's not just a story but a complete package. It has romance, action, crime, reality shows, edge of the seat thrilling moment, social message and you name it DABH have it.

It is like telling Whatever is not there in DABH you cannot find it in any other soap. I am so happy that even after 800 epi this soap still has a solid story which very few soaps can boast of

RECAP

Sandhya successfully completes her skydiving task and all the cadets go for a jungle camp for 7 days with officer Singh. Roma gets lots and the naxals use her to trap Inspector Singh. But all the cadets along with Sirji save Roma. Sandhya and officer Singh finds out the truth that zakir has kept the magnet in the compass to misguide Sandhya. The naxal leader tells that one of their members is in the squad. Emily has got an order in Goa , Mohit tells he will accompany her to Goa.

SUMMARY

Sirji orders Zakir to leave the academy as a punishment. Zakir pleads Sirji to give him one more chance. Inspector Singh tells him to coach Sandhya in gun firing and if she passes, he can remain in the academy. Zakir agrees to teach Sandhya. Mohit resigns his job as his company didn't give him leave and hides that from his family. Chavvi comes to RM to celebrate Teej. Mohit and Chavvi have an argument regarding Momily's visit to Goa. The naxalites plan to kidnap Officer Singh. An officer informs them that all the communication links are blocked by the naxalites. They decide to leave the base camp. But Sirji is surrounded by naxalites. Sandhya and other cadets save her and later comes to know that it was a test for them.

Meenakshi informs the consumer department officers about the expired products in Emily's beauty parlour. They come for a ride and inform Rathi family that they have used expired products and seal the parlour. Sandhya finds a chit tied to the dog's leg and follows the directions in the chit. But all the cadets make fun of her and tell her that it was their prank. Sandhya leaves but after sometime someone comes there and gets a packet that was hanging on the tree. A stranger adds sleeping additive to the food prepared for the officers. But Sandhya doesn't eat as she was in Teej vrat. Sirji orders Sandhya to shoot the targets. Zakir motivates Sandhya but Sandhya loses her eligibility for the best cadet trophy. A stranger kidnaps Sandhya mistaking her to be officer Singh.

The naxalites learn that it is not Agrima Singh and orders the stranger to bring Sirji. They decide to burn Sandhya alive but she manages to escape. She finds out that Roma is the one who is helping the naxalites and tells the truth to all the cadets. All the cadets get hold of her and order her to take them to the place where Sirji is held captive. The naxalaites plan to kill all the officers. Sandhya tells about her plan to save Sirji to all the officers. Suraj decides to go alone for the pass out parade.

The officers neutralize the naxalites and save Sirji. But the naxal leader uses smoke bomb and kidnap Sirji. Roma, Sirji and the naxal leader are at the hill top waiting for the helicopter. Sandhya finds them  and Roma threatens that she will shoot sirji but Rahul comes there and shoots her. Roma falls down from the hill. The naxal leader was about to shoot Sirji but Sandhya kills him by shooting on his head.

Kavitha calls Inspector Singh and tells her not to give best cadet trophy to Sandhya. Bhabho and Bhabhasa come to meet Kavitha and remind her about the best cadet trophy. Suraj attends the pass out parade and all the cadets take oath. Inspector Singh announces Sandhya as the best cadet and gives her trophy. Zakir apologises for his mistake and praise Sandhya. Bhabho and Bhabhasa misunderstand that Kavitha helped Sandy to get BCT and thanks her.

Sandhya gets a grand welcome from her family and Hanuman Gali people. She comes to know about Emily's beauty parlour and tells Mohit to follow court orders. An orderly called Lakshman Prasad comes to RM. Sandhya goes for the duty and finds the police station locked. She comes to know that a guy called Someshwar Pawar is behind this. She arrests him and put him in jail. Kavitha informs Sandhya about illegal liquor dealing in Pushkar. Sandhya raids the place and captures the liquor bottles. Sandhya tells to dispose all the liquor bottles but Kavitha plan to get the consignment with the help of Hetal. Sandhya finds out about Hetal but Kavitha escapes.

Chavvi is blamed for informing about the expired products to the customs. She catches an ambulance with lots of money. Kavitha seeks Someshwar's help to get the money back. But Sandhya plays a trick on him and seizes the money. Bhabho switches off the walkie talkie as it is disturbing. SP sir confronts Sandhya as she didn't know about the riot that took place the previous day. He takes action on her and her staffs and cuts their 3 day's salary. Bhabho repents for her mistake. Vikram , Mohit , Suraj and Bhabhasa go and meet Rahini Khanna , an actress by using Sandy's ASP power. Sandhya thinks that it is not good to misuse her power.

A godown catches fire and Sandhya risks her life and save the people who are trapped inside. All thank and praise Sandhya. Sandhya gets permission from SP sir not to have rallies for election campaign. Mohit asks Suraj to talk to Sandhya as she has power and with one phone call the beauty parlour can be reopened. But Sandhya denies to help Mohit. Kavitha puts a blame on Someshwar that he tried to rape her. She asks her to give permission to have an awareness rally. SP sir agrees. Sandhya searches for Someshwar and they meet in a place. Someshwar tells Sandhya that he is innocent and tells all the drama made by Kavitha. Sandhya comes to know the true face of her and plan to trap her with the help of Someshwar. She stops her from campaigning about her party in the rally. Kavitha vows to Sandhya that she has the support of Sandhya's family and will win.

Sandhya comes to know that Mohit has got help from Kavitha in opening the beauty parlor. She asks him to return Kavitha's help. Mohit become furious on her and tells that she too got Kavitha's help in getting BCT. SurYa are stunned hearing this and bhabho accepts the truth. Suraj learns driving to surprise Sandy. Rathi family comes to know from Chavvi that Mohit is jobless. Bhabho becomes furious and sends him out of the house. Chavvi joins a part time job but trying several tricks to get fired from her boss.

Suraj gets his licence and he drives Sandhya's government car. The brake gets failed and her crashes on a tree near the police station. The people and media accuse Sandhya for misusing her power for her personal needs. Zakir comes to RM and tells he is the new ASP of Pushkar as Sandhya has been transferred to traffic department. Zakir gets the car keys from her and leaves. Bhabho sees Sandhya's new office and repents for all her mistakes. She removes her bor from her head and hands that over to Sandhya and asks sorry. Suraj gets help from Zakir to get back Sandhya to ASP of Pushkar. The officers give Sandhya a chance and tell she has to get 3 positive memos. Emily comes to know from Lakshman Prasad that Meena was the one who had informed the customs. She decides to take revenge on her.

Sandhya's 1st task is to bring the traffic violations to nil in one week which is almost impossible. Zakir along with RP members do a drama to create awareness. Sandhya makes the violators to watch that drama as a penalty. The people started blaming her for wasting their time. Mohit confronts Suraj and Vikram that he has got a new brother who takes care of him better than his family. Vikram brings his friend's bike to RM. Sandhya's pallu gets stuck on the bike's rear wheel and part of her saree gets torn and is left in the bike. Chavvi lies that she is pregnant so that she need not go for work. But her MIL ask her to continue working even if pregnant. Sandhya passes in her 1st task and gets a positive memo.

Vikram's friend's bike gets lost and they give a compliant to zakir. Sandhya gets a new government bike along with her 1stpositive memo. She sees a bike with her left over saree piece and doubts whether it is Vikram's friend's bike. She informs zakir and follows the bike. She catches that guy and shocked to see that it was Mohit. zakir arrests Mohit and put him in jail. Suraj , Sandhya and Zakir learn from Mohit about Vineeth. They plan to trap vineeth. Suarj disguises himself as a Marwadi broker and Zakir a foreigner from Italy who needs bikes for races. Their plan work outs and they meet Vineeth in a garage.

Vineeth comes to know that he was cheated by them and starts fighting with them. Sandhya also comes for help. Vineeth tries to escape in a bike but Sandhya follows him and catches him and hand over to zakir. Mohit is released from jail and bhabho brings him back home. Mohit repents for his mistake. Bhabho arranges for Sathyanarayan pooja in her house. Chavvi tells she got miscarriage but later reveals to her MIL that she was not pregnant and it was all a drama. Her MIL confronts her. Rathi family comes to know that Kavitha had told Sirji not to give BCT to Sandhya. Kavitha losses in the election and whole RP taunt her . BalaKrishna , son of ex-owner of MKD, claims MKD to be his and asks Suraj to give the shop key to him. Sandhya comes to know that the original document of the shop has been burnt during a fire accident in the house. Bhabho is worried about Suraj. The court gives 4 days time for Suraj to submit the original documents else the shop will become BalaKrishna's. Sandhya seals the shop. Kavitha confronts bhabho and Sandhya.

PRECAP

Sandhya tells RP members that she has a plan and explain about that to them (muted).

ROMANCE

so many firsts ( as far as surya scenes are concerned ) happened between 700- 800 epis
 tiny badmashis here and there makes them more lovable
Ever since CHF happened, there is a lot of change in their approach towards each other
Be it  romance or tiny surprises , they are far behind from the surya who were reluctant when it comes to romance.

It was surprising to see sandy eager to spend first night  with suraj after she returns from TA.
she couldnt bear his seperation anymore  and was expecting suraj to take the lead, and the hug from back is one of the best ever in dabh and that too with  LVA😆.  she openely demanded him  to praise her ( which is new to sandy as well as viewers) and that turned out to be a damp squib
cvs cleverly left to viewers imagination and close intimate scenes post CHF is not happening

sandy is eager to impress suraj with her beauty and both keep expressing their love for each other in a matured manner. The movie date was new , and surya outing in the rain was awsm though again the cvs left to viewers imagination.

The epic sandy's kiss when suraj was asleep  was so natural and beautiful. suraj seemed to be a child for her and the way suraj exhibited in front of RP crushed all the pappads😉

The spontaneous filmy cupboard kiss by suraj WOW⭐️, the  inhibitions the awkwardness everything has vanished and they are now more comfortable with each other

suraj didnt mind  inserting the pallu of sandy from behind  in front of HG,
and the cute badmashi of sandy holding the ulti kalchi was again for the first time 

last but not the least ( and most imp one too😉)
sandy asking for gift and suraj readily giving her a kiss for the lecture she gave😆 (mixie drama)

the touch the caress comes naturally 
but still a long way to go surya. we expect much more from you guyz

SUPPORT

The support for each other has increased more and  is creating a new benchmark every time
suraj sacrificing sweets for sandy not only moved sandy but audience too
it cant be brought under the category of support but its something beyond that
suraj has been introduced to another  face of sandy  ASP sandhya, whom he admires in every form, be it in her office or traffic square or bike chase or teaching RP practically the lesson of misusing IPS powers, he is enjoying the pride of being her husband every minute,

His continuos support to sandy makes it easy for sandy to handle any given situation. she knows he  is there for her in any tough situation to support her. sandy never questioned suraj when he drove her cab, which made him forget that issue easily.
Even though she is an IPS, she still loves to be called a halwai's wife
She gives more respect to him and his profession, the pressing of his kurtha is a good proof
If it was suraj's support for trapping the bike thieves this time it will be sandy's support to get suraj his MKD back

diya baati jodi

TRP CHART

DABH has a record being consistently on top,

Edited by thala - 9 years ago
thala thumbnail
naan varra annikki ivlavu bore episodeaaa
thala thumbnail
seruppukku oru episodeaa