Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Super creative job Opti๐Ÿ‘ i loved the Instrumental tune u chose on Mriara wall talks.i am glad u chose the instrumental and not any song because u tend to enjoy the scene with the soothing instrumental background music.as i mentioned in one of the other posts the wall talk is one of my favorite and unique scenes i have ever watched and CV's did a wonderful job by coming up with wall talk scenario.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ananya80

Super creative job Opti๐Ÿ‘ i loved the Instrumental tune u chose on Mriara wall talks.i am glad u chose the instrumental and not any song because u tend to enjoy the scene with the soothing instrumental background music.as i mentioned in one of the other posts the wall talk is one of my favorite and unique scenes i have ever watched and CV's did a wonderful job by coming up with wall talk scenario.

Thanks Ananya.   I too love the wall talk scenario and have been wanting to make VMs on them for long.  I chose instrumental because I could not find any suitable song to fit the wall talks.  It turned out a blessing in disguise for as you said, without the words, one tends to concentrate on the scenes. 
Opti thumbnail
Thanks Piya
faizari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 1-2 of the Mriara Wall Talks...

this music goes deep in to the soul..๐Ÿ˜Š

then give u this epic feeling that,

just listen to the same music over & over again โค๏ธ

Thanks for this opti ๐Ÿค—

your name ?
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: faizari

Part 1-2 of the Mriara Wall Talks...

this music goes deep in to the soul..๐Ÿ˜Š

then give u this epic feeling that,

just listen to the same music over & over again โค๏ธ

Thanks for this opti ๐Ÿค—

your name ?

Glad you love the music.  I had to rip off the music from a power point presentation for the first Mriara Wall Talk.  My son later gave me an orchestra version of it which I used towards the end of the VM.  The music for the second VM is one of my all time favourites.  I'd like to maintain my anonymity so you can call me Opti which is short for optimist.