Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
m much more excited for friday's episode rather than anything else. and like everyone else i wnt his plan to backfire too 😆 indeed she looks pretty 
piyabawri1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraja95

Hmm could b...

Atleat afr lukn at d latest pic of harshita gaur...
Dressed up...!!!
😃😃

can u please post the pic or give me a link
Awesome-blossom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyabawri1

can u please post the pic or give me a link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3975838
Here's the link
Supertrouper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
M worried a bit... What if randhir doesn't get bowled Over by sanyuktas dressed up avatar? He wasn't fazed when she was dressed up to meet Sameer...
What if his plan is to humiliate sanyukta again that girls being girls can't do mechanical engineering... And have fun at her expense????
P.s... No offence to anyone... Just a thought that crossed my mind...
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supertrouper

M worried a bit... What if randhir doesn't get bowled Over by sanyuktas dressed up avatar? He wasn't fazed when she was dressed up to meet Sameer...
What if his plan is to humiliate sanyukta again that girls being girls can't do mechanical engineering... And have fun at her expense????
P.s... No offence to anyone... Just a thought that crossed my mind...

Back then when Sameer had entered randhir never really had feeling's about Sanyukta ,or in a better way to say he never really thought about it because Sanyukta would alway's be around him.But with Parth's entry thing's have started changing.

Yes Randhir might have planned on to insult Sanyukta when she comes all dressed up but then a jealous side of him should naturally be present there.

Though Randhir will be shown unaffected(i hope cv's won't make this blunder) the other boy's should defiantelly say something or the other...Other's chodo Parth being so nice should obviously compliment Sanyukta.

This track if handled well has a lot of scope for Sandhir to move forward.If Randhir will be shown having no affect the track will stay where it is
Supertrouper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep... He didn't have ny thoughts back then..
Chalo will keep faith in the cvs and hope whatever way they develop this track..., they don't disappoint us...
piyabawri1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail