Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Im in red!

Originally posted by: *KT*~Lakshya*

really enjoy your posts. - Thank you!

I liked the whole episode today. Yeah phool went back to her real bearable self. - I was like finally she is back, and kicked out the evil clone lol!

i like that phool. of course, thoroughly enjoyed the few praja moments. i love the way prataps eyes always freeze on her for a couple of mins when she speaks. chakri full manju ban gaya..so funny.- oh yea Pratap is an undercover majnu lol, his cover is slowly giving way!  Chakrapani was so sweet and funny in his full pagal majnu self! 😆
ss makes me chuckle every time i see him on screen. 😆 - His adaaye are priceless! 😆
so looking forward to next week...imagining how ajab will approach him (if she does) about the mala. i have to say though what a time to realize he is wearing it 😆 - Im sure everyone is thinking of the sequences that may happen and how Ajabdeh may tell Pratap about her mala that he is wearing! 😳

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
faisal portrays pratap so beautifully.if at all the makers are mulling on a leap, i hope they find an adult actor who portrays pratap as powerfully as faisal does.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

faisal portrays pratap so beautifully.if at all the makers are mulling on a leap, i hope they find an adult actor who portrays pratap as powerfully as faisal does.

Faisal is the best Pratap! Well the leap will be after a few months so till then we can enjoy! hehe! I hope that they can find someone to portray the Maharana as well as Faisal!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u Rati -🤗 and dont mind the length of the post al all...after all so much to cover on thursday  - I like it, seems like they reserve the best epi of the week as the maha epi ⭐️
First and foremost for me - Yes Phool was back to her enjoyable self...I should say this, since m on a I dislike Phool spree posts😕😆 she was brave (really liked her when she spoke up in front Afghans - maybe it was childish and inviting trouble - but showed true blue signs of a proud Rajputani there👍🏼) she and Pratap do have something in common there..

the whole epi was like a manmohan desai movie - romance, drama, action, emotions, comedy⭐️ thoroughly enjoyable...👏⭐️

Chakri was 🤣 Pratap was awesome, when he said what is his problem, first he wanted to hang himself up at the name of marriage and now lost in a girl😆😆😆 haha when Pratap said girls are trouble😆😆 I so wanted Ajabo to glare at him😆

PrAja moments -however few they were, were to die for...Pratap only agreeing to Phool on Ajab's consent❤️ Phool is conciously/ sub-conciously extremely observant when it comes to noticing PrAja equation😛 rolling of eyes - was adorsss!❤️😆

Gauhar-Phool...CVs are on rectification spree - really liked Phool again...its like 2 minuses make one plus😛

for once they used her attitude at the right place, for the right person⭐️ 

cut to Chambal nadi...HATS OFF to Pratap⭐️ his entry, the upcoming fights,  the entry dialogue - absolutely superb⭐️ - (Ajab having an anhoni ka aabhaas - PrAja antenna for upcoming trouble picks up the signals together - one is theoretically sound and another practically sound😳😎) 

also his friends too - the zeal and patriotism was remarkable,,,bowled over by the Rajput gang of boys completely today - waise off topic,  I was thinking - are they gona organize a bachelor party for Chakri😉😆

Precap - Ohhhmeeegeee...Ajabo comes to know about the Maalaa...first thot its too soon...but then maybe CVs want to start the love triangle too amidst the conspiracies and killings...

Aaj ka epi - totally Mewar ke ratno ke naam...👍🏼 They rocked it - all of them⭐️

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Intrepida

Im in red! again!

that VM would be awesome! any takers? - I should ask the praja shippers !😉

its ok, waise bhi abhi toh Pratap ka action dekhne ko milega itne dino baad! 😳- Yeah waiting for that  and the katil hasina is highly impressed with pratap's fighting skills mashallah !😳😆

Phool has a devious mind so she will probably keep that in mind when everyone suspects her! 😳Yeah you are right here , but i want ajabdeh to help pratap here, she keeps up to herself usually but notices everything moreover usse sab kuch pehle se pata chal jata hai 😆😃.

pendulum kahi ka!! 🤣- Pendulum 🤣
 yup hum sab pehle aisa karenge:  phir aisa: !!! 😆- Yeah right, the thought is so soothing ❤️
I looked him up online, he used to do Gujarati Natak!- Means he used to do theaters that's why he acts so so well !😃

I wanted to see the action lol, so thats why i was like come on, please reach the river soon! 😆

We'll get a dhamakedar epi on monday don't fret 😆..monday tum kab aoge ?

meh in blue !
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: *KT*~Lakshya*

really enjoy your posts.

I liked the whole episode today. Yeah phool went back to her real bearable self. i like that phool. of course, thoroughly enjoyed the few praja moments. i love the way prataps eyes always freeze on her for a couple of mins when she speaks. chakri full manju ban gaya..so funny.
ss makes me chuckle every time i see him on screen. 😆
so looking forward to next week...imagining how ajab will approach him (if she does) about the mala. i have to say though what a time to realize he is wearing it 😆

@bold: Fully attention when wifey is saying something 😆 i love it too 😳.

@italic: 😆 will she approach him ?

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

The makers are FAB with the casting thingy but when we watch an actor for a while we don't accept the change easily . I know they choose a talented actor as grownup pratap but still i love and miss faisal ! faisal is indeed the best and has improved his acting skills a lot !
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ohh Rati i loved your title yrrr 👏mission ladki ke baap patao turns into saab ko bachao...😆

i really liked the episode..it's seems after so many years we get a proper episode...no overdose of anyone..perfect combination...😳

Eye phool ki chakri is so funny😆 i really liked his and pratap  scene yrr...he was lajjit lol😆..and pratap didn't get him...such cute pratap is😳...i so like duo convo...i liked when chakri said you will never understand cause you never feel this for someone...i was like ehh chakri wait for someday he will understand too😉😆😆and he will understand better than you😳😳😳

and here girls are after vago for phools chakri😆😆..Phool-ajab both was cute their...and vago she known about chakri's feelings...haye kiya love hain😆...eye bacche na hoke kuch aur hii hogaya yrr...all kids are portraying their character amazingly yrr...i am saying you sometime aged people can't also portraying such things😎...grate job bacche...👍🏼

and after listening vago phool-ajab expression was so cute...😳

and then face of of girls and boys...ohhh i loved the expression of Phool & Ajab when pratap says girls are problem lol..both are screamed what😆😆i loved that😳😳

then their plan...ohh Pratap didn't believe Phool till Ajab asure him..PrAja haye i swear i can do anything for these two lol😆😆 ohh what you said Pratap joru ka gulam?? aye if the wife is like Ajab then hubbies are forced to do anything yrrr😆

ohh i love phool today..how she said "apdodno ek hii mitti ki bane hain" haye😳😳 and after that "apko manane ka chabi ka hamain pata chal gaya aur us chabi ka naam hain Ajabde"...haye meri jaan tune eye kiya kaha meri dil churali😛😆😆
and after these i loved loved the expression of PrAja and chakri😳how ajab shy and pratap roll his eyes goshh main marjawa...eye bacche to meri jaan leke chodegi...
😳😳😎.👏

well a sensible phool back in the show which is better to watch fool phool..😆

Ahh SS-Gouhar And SJ-gouher lol🤣SS doing Tathak😆😆how gouher twist SS's hand i was brusted out yrr...nothing was like real at all i mean how gouher twist the hand🤣🤣uff after that JS -gouher lol😆and gouher bhootni is after Pratap like 😡😡and i like phool's grace before her lol..didn't you heard i said tomorrow.. means tomorrow.😳...but she didn't get gouher ada😉😆😆

i hope ajab comes forward and save her would be😳...i will like to watch phool too helping her in this but i so want ajab done this like his would be🤪😆as she is a good observer😳😳

boys scene in practice session was fun to watch😆😆as too symbolic😳

ouff i liked pratap eyes how he showed it to JS lol🤣 JS is scared of him too much😆😆i loved this😳.. how he was used to trouble my baby doll his would be wife he deserve it😡😆😆

ohh Ajab too learned acting well after staying with phool😉and phool she is noutanki bai managed to take pandit with her yrrr😆😆

and here boys team also ready..aww which pratap watch anyone is not able to watch...and what Ajabde feels none can feel...this two is uniqe😳😳

and afgan bhootooo they comes and grabbed our ladkiyaan and pandit...ouff i liked how ajabde answer them "eye mewar ki nadi hain"😳😳i wish she may said some word more 😳 but ya she is would be queen of Pratap she is doing all things after known about that...true queens attitude haan😳😳😳

and this afganoo wanna grabbed them😡😡 ohh i liked how boys comes front and fight with them...i know Pratap is hero and he will kill every afgan's present their...but what was gone if three boys kill one of them it's too unfair that they are not able to kill one...😆😆

OMG High point be noted ajabde screamed out...Kunwar Pratap...and Pratap after listening that it ajab..my ajab😆😆she is in danger nooo and runs to her

ohh fool phool is not scary bird she is bravo enough i like the spirit girl...😆😆but girl you are get into trouble for this and these two more girls too i said...i was expected before pratap comes ajab save phool somehow and then she may be get into trouble so that her would be hubby is save herbut nothing happened like that😆😆

chalo koyii nehi pratap will married phool also..but i was so expected Ajab in place of Phool🤪😆And pratap comes and cut the hand of Afgan solider lol SS expression was watchable🤣He is too funny🤣

OMG i loved Precap yrr..pratap fighting😳 and gouher's tarif for him.😆..can't wait for the next episode now...Ajab notice her mala in Pratap neck...how i will wait three days yrrr🤪😔
can't wait so long...lol i want episode soon😳😳😳

very good analysis rati@ feels grate to read your review...it cheers us so much😳😳😳
wish you a happy weekend too dear...😳

Edited by Moumimon - 10 years ago
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode,felt like i was standing in d center of kinder garden nd having a hearty laugh...Awesome episode wit capturing Precap👍🏼
Chakrapani smitten all over by Saubhagyavathi(SB),he nd his la la land😆
Ajabdhe nd Phool persuade SB,abt their Mission impossible🤣
Pratap nd his buddies came to support their Chakkrapani's luv,gud idea by Pratap 4 not trusting Jalim singh's Army😉
Phool gets angry 4 not trusting her army(itna gussa achi nahi hai bai sa😳)...
Gauhar looks beautiful in d traditional attire,Jalim singh looked like a vodafone dog😆
Ajabdhe s d only one who could connect both Phool and Pratap in straight😎
Gauhar eaves drop of d plan made by d kids,nd thinks of following them...Surtan singh and his antics for not to b alone🤣(kya hum batayaein ya aap)
Ajabdhe takes SB along with her then Phool plans to take SB's father to chambal kinar, initial mission accomplished👍🏼
Pratap nd his multitasking skills training his friends 4 kidnapping  as well as going to d detective mode,finding  bijolia's guard dead nd Ajabdhe's voice s neatly done(Wonderful editing⭐️)
The other side Pratap friends tries their best in vain( as d other one said,it ll b gud if Pratap stays by their side)Phool though with shivering in her body stood tall to defend herself👏...SB'S father and Ajabdhe tried their own ways to prove that its their land went in air😔
Gauhar and SS admiring Pratap,s fighting skills😎(hope she understands tat he s a tough contender to beat)

Beautiful take and symbolism for today nd sday😳

Edit: kids r extremist they know either gud or bad not gray,so it was easy for Phool to change wen Ajabdhe knocked some sense on her 😛

Edited by nirmalac99 - 10 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Rati Bachcha awesome post! 🤗

BUT i am still not in favor of Phool! 😛😆 she is still same irritating .. 😆 plus now she wil create prob for PrAja ..so i m never gonna like her! 😃

yah i also enjoyed the epi ..but it was too long with less PrAja! 😳
i only liked Phool when she said those two lines about key one and same theory .. otherwise Phool is a disaster for me!

I so enjoy SS yaar ! 😳😆 and yah Bhootni 😕 her make up is OTT! pirate and SS behind her and her make up! 😕😆

Chakri toh ek daam all clear ho geya! 😉😆 he is going majnu for Bhago ..good going! 😆 loved moments with friends! 👍🏼😆

but main moment was when Ajab screams Pratap's name and he actually recognizes her voice and runs to her! but again over footage to Phool,she had to kill that 😕 ... i guess CVs r showing how Phool wil fall for Pratap as she is the third person in the story! 🤓

but yah precap gave me some hope about PrAja! 😳
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago