Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

3/4: Mission Ladki ke Baap ko Patao turns into Sab ko bachao!

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Symbolic moments:

-Ajabdeh is the key to Pratap's agreement- basically you need her if you want him to agree to something lol!
-When Pratap comes and cuts off Phool's attacker's hand- well he is her future husband! 

------
sorry for the long post, it was a long episode!

we start with the newest majnu on the block: Chakrapani!
Chakrapani is so ashamed haha, yea ab kya faida? πŸ˜†

The girls on the other hand are talking to the Laila- I mean Saubhgyawati! SO that was the plan of Ajabdeh but now Phool says we will plan something to get your dad to agree! Ajabdeh signals nooo haha! πŸ˜†

Back at the boys scene- Pratap is reminding Chakrapani of how he wanted to die, blah lol, and then Chakrapani said you have never felt that before so you have no idea, and then Pratap said what WE all have been saying: Chakrapani you are crazy! haha! πŸ˜†

Ajabdeh and Phool are talking and Ajabdeh says I knew from before that Chakrapani has gone crazy after Saubhagywati! And the Phool says what we already know- that she thinks we will be in a bigger problem this time! duhhh! πŸ˜•

OMG Pratap is soo funny! he didnt even look around and say to Chakrapani- how can you think of a girl- girls are trouble!!! LOL!!! (im sure the girls will say the same about guys?!!)  ANd the Ajabdeh and Phool say wahtttπŸ˜†

Chakrapani called Pratap bhola, yea he is lol! So Phool has a plan, Pratap has to be the fake daaku that kidnaps the girl, arre why look any further- just get the pirate to do it, he looks like a daku anyways! It was so cute how Chakrapani said Pratap will not be a daku, and Phool said Ajabdeh and Pratap are made of the same mitti! haha! so alike! yea isliye inki jodi hit hai!😳😳
Pratap hears Ajabdeh's opinion, he is soo into it! haha! πŸ˜³

And the Gauhar bhootni is roaming the palaces to look for Pratap! ahhh! the latoo pirate sees her haha! πŸ˜•

Back at mission control- Pratap asks Ajabdeh if she believes Phool, she nods, and he says fine! haha! joru ka gulam! And Phool says it again, the key to getting you to agree with anything is Ajabdeh! Haila so cute! Pratap rolls his eyes lol! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Then the real mission control- at mehmud shah's tent- they are planning, they know that Pratap is there, what they dont know is Pratap is going to that exact river, I guess Pratap and Chakrapani will show off their awesome skills and fight off the intruders? well I hope thats what happens! πŸ˜³

Then we go the other real mission control- Pratap and Raoji- they are sure they will attack near Chambal nadi, In that time the rest of the gang gets there and Phool wants her soldiers to do the kidnapping haha! and Pratap says I dont want any soldier who has been under the pirate, he can barely protect himself, i dont trust him!! haha! well said!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Phool meets Gauhar, and I swear Phool is not convinced, she definitely got the weird vibe from Gauhar, and then the ultimate mistake- she does Aadab, instead of Pranaam, yea that will come back in bite her in the behind!!!πŸ˜†

It looks like Pratap's other friends are here, the mini sena is ready to be dakus lol! kya yeh helicopter se aaye hai kya, they came so fast!πŸ˜†

And today I liked that phool is a diva and demands things cuz she did that to Gauhar today lol! she said i dont want to learn today! I think Phool will be able to command her, otherwise Gauhar will get kicked out! hehe!πŸ˜†

Chakrapani getting teased by his friends, so funny! Ok so one of the boys has a really girly voice, he better not talk when he kidnaps Saubhagywati, otherwise!! hahah!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dont throw any tomatos at me, but today I saw the old Phool, the one we didnt mind watching! i think the real phool is back lol!😳 

Classic scene- Chakrapani doing sword fighting, he has skills!! haha! it was great and ironic cuz they will be fighting cuz mehmud shah is coming to town! πŸ˜‘

So it looks like MS's soldiers are there in the early morning, and Pratap will get there too, and both will have a nice picnic! haha! no, they wont, anyways, Gauhar is all excited to go to the dance class but what does she doesnt know is that she isnt going to meet anyone there! 

SS- doing kathak! hahah tat t thai! lol! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

>>Now begins operation ladki ke baap ko patao!! πŸ˜†

Pratap telling off Jalam singh again, nice one! πŸ˜†

Jalam telling Gauhar that Pratap is stealing his job of protecting the princess, well unfortunately shaadi honi ek din uske saath toh jalam ki naukri toh jaaegi!πŸ˜†

So there is a mela at the chambal nadi- Gauhar and SS are also going there, arre padosi ko bhi bulaa lete? Gauhar is so despo😑

And so Ajabdeh takes Saubhagywati with her,and Phool does her acting and gets the pandit to come also! nice acting by all! kya nautanki hai Phool bai!!!πŸ˜†

OMG SS ke nakhre wali adaa! , so cute! haha! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So the fake dakus are ready, but Pratap and vigilant, sees the hoof markings! good going!! and follows them! Chakrapani is soo funny, he said, scare her more so that when I come to rescue her, she will appreciate it and love me more! hahah!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One of Pratap's friends say this kidnap mission is going to fail, yea we can tell you that too! cuz on the river front the afghans are going to attack the girls!! 

Chakrapani says- hum nayak aur aap dono khalnayak!! haha!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ajabdeh on the river gets a premonition! omg! πŸ˜•

So our forensic expert Pratap is not convinced about the horse markings! His two friends, dakus, I swear, they dont know how to act, they are nice to Gauhar, teri maa tume yeh nahi sikhaya, ki strangers se baat nahi karte aur information bhi muft mei nahi dete, ab yeh koi Satyug to nahi hai!!! LOL! 

I swear Nadi pe Mela lagaa hai, everyone wants to go there! Gauhar and SS go there too, and who will she fight during the attack?πŸ˜• oh wait they have a balcony seat to the show!

Now comes the real part- where Afghans surround our girls and the pandit, and Pratap discovers the corpses of the Bijolia soldiers! πŸ˜²

Can I get an applause for Ajabdeh for speaking up against the afghans saying this is Mewad's bhoomi! said it like a Rajputani! πŸ‘ 

on the river front Pratap's friends see the attack and Chakrapani reaches there too! Ok so its a serious scene but when the two daku friends decide that they are going to go fight they throw off their mustaches in style, usually you see people twirling their mustache, here sab phek ke jaa rahe hai! haha! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved how Pratap's friends get in the way and say first fight us, you trespassers!  But the poor fellows get defeated and the ultimate cry for help comes from Ajabdeh who yells Kunwar Pratap!!! and our hero hears it and runs in full josh!! it was soo good, you have have to see it!! πŸ‘

Phool is a fool, but a brave fool, she stands up to the soldiers😳, and as she is about to get killed, Pratap comes and in full rajput style cuts off the hand that was going to grab her!! wah!! And the reaction from SS is hilarious, who is watching all this! haha! he looked like he lost his hand! πŸ˜†

Pratap telling those soldiers- that we dont tolerate those who even look at our motherland and our honour with a bad eye! Mashallah! very well spoken!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap- it is sooo nice to see him fight, the veer, the undefeated, Bharat ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap is in full form killing all the soldiers, 
even Gauhar had to say Mashallah! And then Ajabdeh see her mala in Pratap's neck! OMG next week is going to be great! I guess the CVs give us one great week and one not so great week! πŸ˜•

over all the beginning of the episode was slow, but the latter half was great!!!😳 I actually liked phool today, the real phool is back, the other one was a clone!lol!

have a great weekend! β­οΈ
Edited by Intrepida - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing RatiπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank god u update Becz I missed first 15 min epi. 
It really help me.😳 
Thank u now I can wait for YouTube link.πŸ˜†
And lastly about ur symbolism superb
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Spot on symbolism πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ajab is indeed a key to pratap's agreement , in future this is going to play a major role when ajab will ask pratap to marry ratan kanwar !

Chakrapani is full bawla in saubhagyawati's pyaar πŸ˜†. Chakrapani is total majnu πŸ€ͺ and his laila knows it πŸ˜†.

I loved pratap's comment πŸ˜† and wanted ajab to confront him there bolti band ho jati pratap ki πŸ˜† but it didn't happened .

Yeah pirate looks like a daku πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..pirate se yaad aya ..Pirate is majnu #2 and SS is majnu #3 . MP is full of majnu's πŸ˜† Soon pratap will join the majnu gang !πŸ€ͺ

I loved how pratap was easily convinced with ajab 😳.

Yeah and that bhootni does Aadaab to fool πŸ˜†.

Rati, i like your comment joru ka gulam sach hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³. Pratap rolls his eyes and ajab smiles shyly !😳

The other boy with venidas have very girl or i say kiddish voice πŸ˜†. Yeah they came on udaankhatola πŸ˜†

I loved when pratap said  saubhagyawati ke samne chakrapani ko kuch nazar nahi aata and the boys were like its dangerous to be around chakrapani then and they all laughed πŸ˜†

SS is incredible with the aada's and his comment to gauhar was hilarious .

Ajab shouting  kuwar pratap was full paisa wasool dialogue .πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.

Loved the whole analysis !πŸ‘

I am dying to watch monday's epi 3 long day to go *sigh *

You too have a great weekend yaar !πŸ˜ƒ
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _GC-AK-Fan_

Amazing RatiπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank god u update Becz I missed first 15 min epi. 
It really help me.😳 
Thank u now I can wait for YouTube link.πŸ˜†
And lastly about ur symbolism superb

thanks! yea first 15 min - nothing really happened lol! yea it was a good episode!! really looking forward to next week!πŸ‘
and thanks!
Intrepida thumbnail
Im in red!
This content was originally posted by: pankhudi_TiaRa

Spot on symbolism πŸ‘πŸΌ - thanks!

Ajab is indeed a key to pratap's agreement , in future this is going to play a major role when ajab will ask pratap to marry ratan kanwar ! - yup! it foreshadows the future!

Chakrapani is full bawla in saubhagyawati's pyaar πŸ˜†. Chakrapani is total majnu πŸ€ͺ and his laila knows it πŸ˜†. - Uska Jee bavlo ho gaya hai!! πŸ˜†

I loved pratap's comment πŸ˜† and wanted ajab to confront him there bolti band ho jati pratap ki πŸ˜† but it didn't happened . - She doesnt have to say anything cuz she already knows that his opinion is going to change! besides he fails to see that he agrees with everything she says!! πŸ˜† can someone play the song- mei joru ka gulam bann ke rahunga!! lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah pirate looks like a daku πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..pirate se yaad aya ..Pirate is majnu #2 and SS is majnu #3 . MP is full of majnu's πŸ˜† Soon pratap will join the majnu gang !πŸ€ͺ -jalal, the pirate, SS, Chakrapani and soon Pratap- sab ke sab bavle ho gaye hai!!! πŸ˜†

I loved how pratap was easily convinced with ajab 😳.  - so cute- 

Yeah and that bhootni does Aadaab to fool πŸ˜†.  - Bhootni ka downfall iss aadab mei chhupa hai! πŸ˜†

Rati, i like your comment joru ka gulam sach hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³. Pratap rolls his eyes and ajab smiles shyly !😳 - I was like typical denial! pyaar hai par inkar bhi hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The other boy with venidas have very girl or i say kiddish voice πŸ˜†. Yeah they came on udaankhatola πŸ˜†  - hahah! i was like that boy needs to stop talking lol! udaankhatola- πŸ€£

I loved when pratap said  saubhagyawati ke samne chakrapani ko kuch nazar nahi aata and the boys were like its dangerous to be around chakrapani then and they all laughed πŸ˜† - hahah! that was funny, oh Chakrapani is going to make fun of Pratap when he falls for his lady love!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SS is incredible with the aada's and his comment to gauhar was hilarious . - Its a pleasure watching Anand Goradia! 

Ajab shouting  kuwar pratap was full paisa wasool dialogue .πŸ˜ƒ. - OMG, totally!!! I was like you go girl!!

Loved the whole analysis !πŸ‘ - Thanks!

I am dying to watch monday's epi 3 long day to go *sigh * - I know right, they could have sped up the episode, they took for ever to get to the river! omg! but till then we can sing- Neend Udd rahi hai, chain jaa rahi. jaan jaa rahi hay, yeh kya ho raha hai (actually Chakrapani can join us too!) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You too have a great weekend yaar !πŸ˜ƒ - Thank you dear!!

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

meh in blue !

Intrepida thumbnail
Im in red! again!
This content was originally posted by: pankhudi_TiaRa

meh in blue !

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great thread, for a equally awesome epi, finally some fight sequences, at least this gundi gauhar now know who she is up against...
comedy parts with chakri as phool wud say , and SS also were spot on...

and yeah ajab finally gettin that glimpse of her Mala. next week Shud be great...
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really enjoy your posts.

I liked the whole episode today. Yeah phool went back to her real bearable self. i like that phool. of course, thoroughly enjoyed the few praja moments. i love the way prataps eyes always freeze on her for a couple of mins when she speaks. chakri full manju ban gaya..so funny.
ss makes me chuckle every time i see him on screen. πŸ˜†
so looking forward to next week...imagining how ajab will approach him (if she does) about the mala. i have to say though what a time to realize he is wearing it πŸ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vinder90

great thread, for a equally awesome epi, finally some fight sequences, at least this gundi gauhar now know who she is up against...
comedy parts with chakri as phool wud say , and SS also were spot on...

and yeah ajab finally gettin that glimpse of her Mala. next week Shud be great...

Welcome! I write these post almost daily so join in when  you can! and thanks! yes! Gauhar definitely got a trailer of Pratap today, picture abhi baaki hai!!

SS is always spot on! lol! next week is going to be awesome!!⭐️
Edited by Intrepida - 10 years ago