Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Felixis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i was a little bit dissappointed with the third episode...why so much abt the other couple they are showing...this sajeela character was such a small character in the novel...i hope they dont ruin it🥱
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Originally posted by: Felixis

yep...haider is the epitome of nicenesss😳...just loved his character in the novel😳
[/QUOTE

just like Ebad in Mataa e jaan⭐️...i loved this character in novel but the drama ruins it for me🤢

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail

i was a little bit dissappointed with the third episode...why so much abt the other couple they are showing...this sajeela character was such a small character in the novel...i hope they dont ruin it🥱

I havent started it yet...will plan to watch in my vacations😳
MochaQueen thumbnail

I was thinking the same
But I like their story!
It could be an addition in the drama like they added that Yamina track in Mata e Jaan
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
just watched the first epiosde...it was like watching humsafar again...dieing mom...wants someone to take care of her daughter...i hope it changes in upcoming episodes.
MochaQueen thumbnail
It does
I am loving Haider and Aiman scenes
Amara_B thumbnail
Are Adnan and Sanam a couple in this? As much as I love Adnan - he's a brilliant actor, I find it weird that Farhan is Sanam's dad and Adnan her love interest. Farhan looks younger than Adnan.

Why don't they give Farhan lead roles? He's such a good actor and good looking too.
Edited by Amara_B - 9 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amara_B

Are Adnan and Sanam a couple in this? As much as I love Adnan - he's a brilliant actor, I find it weird that Farhan is Sanam's dad and Adnan her love interest. Farhan looks younger than Adnan.

Why don't they give Farhan lead roles? He's such a good actor and good looking too.

Well, its supposed to be that way. Because the story is about a girl falling for an older man. And she will like him, but they won't be a couple until the end.

And I agree about Farhan! Hes good!
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i finally like Adnan and sanam here... i just love this...wao!
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh junaid khan gets one of those roles again!
and who is the girl? what a poor thing to do with such a caring dad!
Edited by AshesToDust - 9 years ago