SS : Dhoom Dhadakka! COMPLETED! Link to Sequel on first page!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

DHOOM DHADAKKA

Hi,

I am Kalpana and I am writing a Short Story on Maan Geet! It was supposed to be a one shot but I decided to split it into five parts as I wanted to write it slowly! I will be updating it twice a week!

This story came into my head while I was reading someone's review for my other story where they mentioned the word Dhoom Dhadakka and the whole story was created in my head. Hence, I named it the same! Also Dhoom Dhadakka is a way of describing bang like noise or crashing into people and this story sums up the word perfectly.

Please read the first chapter and tell me whether you would like to read more!

Buddy me if you want PMs!

Thank you for reading!

Take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. If you are interested in my other works, please check out my index:

Entertainment Galore!

INDEX

Part 1 First Crash Right below

Part 2 Second Crash Page 11

Part 3 Ek Aur Dhoom Dhadakka Page 13

Part 4 Temporary Truce Page 18

Part 5 Epilogue Page 23

Sequel to this story: Jab Se Tere Naina! 

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

PART 1. FIRST CRASH

Geet Handa was a very happy girl today. And why wouldn't she be? Her sister was getting married today! Geet Handa, an 18 year old girl, belonged to Handa family from Hoshiarpur and had come to Dilli to attend her cousin sister's wedding. Geet loved her cousin sister who was also Geet's inspiration. Geet wished to study and become a graduate like her sister. But her family seemed to be against it as they did not believe in letting girls study further. But Geet was determined. If her family did not agree to her decision, she would run away. Her cousin sister had already offered her asylum and Geet had fully planned to take it.

Geet smiled as she looked around the marriage hall while carrying a basket full of flowers which she was supposed to hand over to the person who was decorating the mandap. Even though she was a guest, she had asked for work and her sister finally gave her the job of helping the decorator. Dressed in a pink sharara Geet bounced around the decorator till the decorator, tired of her chirping, handed the job of providing baskets of flowers to all the workers who were working on decorating the mandap. Hence, Geet was happily prancing in the hall going towards the mandap with a basket of flowers in her hand.

Geet looked at the mandap carefully. It was decorated so beautifully! While the sangeet, haldi and mehendi was kept in Rathod House, the main ceremony was arranged in a marriage hall as the guests were supposed to be around thousands. Geet was overwhelmed by this information. So many people around and she did not know anybody except her cousin sister Naintara, Naintara's brother Arjun, Naintara fianc Dev and Dev's Daadima. She gulped; what if she got lost here? Then she shook her head. Arre Geet! Jhalli hogaya hai kya kuch bhi sochti hai! She shook her head! She was acting ridiculous. And yet she nervously looked up, "Hey Babaji! Mujhe yahaan gum hone nahi dena haan!"

As Geet was pleading to her Babaji, she did not notice a man coming towards her and they crashed into each other. The basket of flowers went flying all over them as Geet fell on the guy and both crashed onto the floor. Geet had her eyes tightly closed as the man fell on the floor and she fell right above him. After few seconds, Geet opened her right eye and looked around. Noticing the man staring at her, she opened both her eyes wide and looked at him in shock. The man was none other than Maan Singh Khurana, her sister's fiance's elder brother. While Geet had never talked to him, after listening to Dev rant about how angry his brother can get easily and after making her own observations during the haldi and sangeet, Geet had enough knowledge about Maan's anger that she was scared of him. Maan intimidated her and she became very nervous whenever she came face to face with him.

Geet gulped and she looked at Maan in horror as the flowers from the basket fell all over them. Maan glared at her, "Uthne ka kasht karengi aap?" "Huh!", Geet looked at him confused. Maan rolled his eyes, "Uthogi ya godh mein uthaaun?" "Nahi!", Geet almost screamed as she scrambled off him. As she stood up and adjusted her dupatta, Maan stood up and glared at her. "DEKHKE NAHI CHAL SAKTI? ANDHI HO KYA?", Maan roared at her.

Geet had planned to apologise to Maan and scramble away as she was scared of him but the moment he roared at her, her nervousness gave way to her anger. "Kya kahaa aapne? Main andhi hoon? Aur aap kya ho? Khud dekhke chalte nahi aur mujhpe chillaate hain!" "Kya?", Maan glared at her, "Tum kya kehna chaahti ho? Ki galti meri hai?" Geet folded her arms against her chest and nodded, "Haan!" "KYA?", Maan roared and took a step ahead but Geet was not scared. She was angry and she did not care even if the person standing in front of her was scary to her few minutes ago. All she cared was that he was accusing her of wrong thing and she had to fight back, "Dekhiye Mr. Maan Singh Khurana! Aap mujhpe galat ilzaam laga rahe hain! Aur Geet Handa yeh bardaasht nahi karegi!" "Ilzaam? Toh kya tum mujhse takraayi nahi? Haan? Bolo?", Maan accused her. Geet's jaw dropped open and she looked up, "Hey Babaji! Dekha aapne! Dekha! Takraaye toh yeh bhi the! Toh galti sirf meri kyun?" She looked down to scold Maan more only to see Maan vanish. Ab yeh kahaa gaye? Someone put a hand on Geet's shoulder and she turned to see Daadima smile at her. As she started talking with Daadima she forgot the fight with Maan but she did not know that the story had not ended yet; the fight had not ended yet!

Next update on Wednesday!

Thanks for reading and take care,

Kalpana

-lakshmi- thumbnail

CONGO FOR THE NEW STORY BB

Edited by -lakshmi- - 10 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail
first of all the name of the story... just superb... naam sunthe hi dhoom sa mach gaya๐Ÿ˜†

the first part was fab... geet and maan ka pehli takkar!!

the best thing was even though maan intimidated her, she answered back to him... that was great...

but where did maan vanish??? thodi aur baatein karaathi... mein aur doob jaathi un mein๐Ÿ˜†

will be waiting for the next part...

will dadima play a match maker now seeing the sherni geet๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -lakshmi- - 10 years ago
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

BB!!!!!!!!!!!

Mast title hain.๐Ÿ˜†...its different...alag che๐Ÿคฃ...but really nice๐Ÿ˜ณ

Toh geet chumui si hain...par dekho Maan ka saamna hote hi sherni bangayi๐Ÿ˜†...

Pehle update mein hi hogaya Dhoon Dhadakka...Clash of the Titans( caption acha haina๐Ÿ˜‰)  ...me rubbing my hands ans waiting for more...Jaldi jaldi updates dena...๐Ÿค—
Edited by -indu- - 10 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi dear! Congrats on the new SS! Cld nt wait pm! Awesum title n fab start! Uff angry Maan n chirpy bubbly Geet! Geet enjoying the wedding n Maan n she collides into him! Maan angry! update soon! Well written! ๐Ÿ˜Š
singh24 thumbnail

BB.

mast  start dear.. pahali mulakaat hi Damakedaar hui..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
    waiting for more Damakas..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by singh24 - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
another one
man are you on fire or what
so this is maneet version