Updates for June - No "Thanks"

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Updates for June 2005. Please NO COMMENTS.

For March and April updates go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27820

For May updates go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/31525

June 1st Update

Summary by srk_rulz:

Vedika sees Suraj, Dhruv gives vedikas hand in suraj's hand and tells them they were meant to be together. Dhruv and Aarthi both walk away from the mandap.

Tara falls in love with Rahul, she tells this to Niharika but Niharika gets really angry at her.

Suraj talks to Dhruv because he doesnt know what to do because Vedika is still dhruv's wife, Dhruv tells him that vedika is now suraj's.

Dhruv is about to go back to mumbai but before he does, he tells Vedika because she has got suraj back he wants her to give his mangalsutar back..Vedika is shocked.

Full Update

Ved sees Suraj, runs near him. All are shocked, Dida cries. Dhruv, Suraj, Arti, Ved stand near 4 pillars, all are upset. Suraj remembers Dhruv saying i am in search of a person. But i have not see him. Dhruv thinks i did  not know that the person i was searching was very close to me. Ved remembers that she felt Suraj was near her, thinks i always knew you were around. All have a battle with thoughts. Dhruv then tells Ved that you have got the person you searched for. So you be happy with him. Dida says  i knew that she was your wife, so wanted them to get married soon. She is your wife now, so nothing can be done. Dhruv says though we got married, we were husband and wife for name aske. Ved has always loved Suraj. I got married to her when she was not stable. From the day she got alright, she has always tried to live with Suraj's thoughts in mind. She has always tried to search for him. Ved looks at Dhruv. Dhruv then comes between Ved and Suraj. Takes Ved'a hand and Suraj's hand, gives Ved'a hand to Suraj's, says you love each other, so you have to get together, live happily. Dhruv walks away. Arti is just standing there thinking of the time when Arti had told Dhruv that he is lucky to have got Ved as wife. At that time, Dhruv had said you just need to ask Ved, about it. Arti now understands what Dhruv meant to say. She also walks away from the mandap.

Suraj and Ved are in a room. Both are crying. They say to each other that it was our hope and trust in each other's love that has brought us together. Suraj says not just that, it is also bcos of another person's hope and trust in our love. I did not know that i had to get my love at the expense of hurting my friend's life and love. He feels sorry. He says even tohugh we are happy today that we have got each other, and i feel like dancing with you, i cannot bcos the moment i think of us, i get remembered of Dhruv's sorrow and life. I feel sorry for him. Ved is also upset.

Tara is in love with Rahul. She keeps dreaming about him. Nih comes there, asks who thu guy is. Tara with much hesitation says that it is rahul. Nih is shocked, she says this is just infatuation. She screams at Tara. Do not fall for this , this is not love. You better concentrate on your studies. I thought you were intelligent, but you proved to be a big fool, she scolds and goes. Tara is shocked to see her reaction. Titli is listening to all this from outside the room. She tells herself, Tara, you do not know the truth. You will fall in death if you know that the person whom you are in love with is Nih's man in her life. She says i enjoy  this new twist.

Dhruv is crying silently. Arti comes there. She tries to console him. Dhruv asks sorry to Arti. He ic crying, tells her that i just wanted to give you some happiness in life. I did not know that i will for the second tim,e end up betraying you. He cries a lot. Arti says it is not your fault. Life is betraying us happiness, thats it. When i lost you from my life, i had got out of the sorrow, tried to lead my life without you. Now also, i will not allow my sorrow to get hold of me. But what will you do, Dhruv? For you, Ved was your life, your love. How will you live without her? She touches him. Dhruv starts crying more. He with emotion says i don't know.

Dhruv is sitting in a dark chamber when Suraj comes there. He says to Dhruv i do not understand what to do. Ved is married to you. Dhruv says forget that. Ved loves you and you love her. She always wanted you in her life. Suaraj gets very emotional, asks why does it happen to us? If only, i had to get back Ved, why did i lose her that day? If she had to go out of your life, why did she ever meet you? Dhruv says don't think like that. God sent me to unite you both. I was the link between you both. I have finished my job. If you see the sky, in the night, the entire sky has stars. But as morning approached, all the stars leave way for sun to appear. As mt name says, Dhruv is also like that star. I have to give way for bright light that is Suraj that is you. So i need to go away from Ved's life as you are her Suraj(bright light). Suraj hugs Dhruv who gets very emotional, breaks down.

Dida and Arti are sitting when Arti gets a call from Kavitha asking her whether all the rituals got on well. Arti says yes. Kavitha asks her are you happy? Arti breaks into tears, says she is and runs out. Ved and Dida notice this. Ved is upset.

Dhruv comes to Ved, Dida and Suraj. He says he is now leaving for Mumbai. Arti comes there, says she is also leaving. Dhruv tells Dida  to start therangements for Suraj-Ved marriage. He tells them that as soon as he goes to MUmbai, he will file for  divorce. He then goes near Ved. He tells her that we got married unknowingly. Now that you have got the man in your life, i do not want you to be over burdened with your past life. So i want you to give me back the mangalsutra you are wearing. He puts out his hand asking for it. Ved is shocked. She sees Suraj. She then looks at Ved with an alarmed face, tears rolling down her eyes.

Edited by Princess - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail

June 2nd 2005

Summary by srk_rulz:

Dhruv removes the mangulsutar from Vedika's neck and leaves for mumbai.

Aarthi gives back the kangans which dida gave to her, she gives them back to suraj and tells him that now she has no right over them.

Dida tells suraj it is wrong for him to be with someone else's wife, dida says we will have to wait and see if the power of love or sindoor wins.

Dhruv has reached mumbai and goes to aarthi's house, he tells her i will not face my parents until i have divorced vedika.

Kavitha tells Niharika that she has a good rishta for Tara..(Rahul) Niharika is shocked

Full Update:

Ved is shocked. Dhruv tells her that she has got her love back. She need not be hesitant to take this step. She was not in her senses when she got married, she did not take saath pheras, he did not put sinddor on her maang. So she has got her love now, so has to come out of her past unnecessary bondings. Ved just stands not reacting. But Dhruv stretches, removes the mangalsutra from her neck and leaves. Ved just looks shocked.

Arti is packing her bags. Suraj comes there. Arti gives him a set of kangan. She tells him that Dida actually gave it to her. But she has not right over it. She has tears in her eyes when saying this. Suraj hesitates to take it back. She then takes his hand, places the kangan set . He  says i am sorry to her. She says its ok. Its not your fault. Suraj then says as i got my love back, i wish and pray that you get back your loved one. Arti is in more tears. She remembers Dhruv saying you are my past, Ved is my present. She tells you are very lucky to have got back  your love bcos she was aspiring for you, wished to get you back. But all are not so lucky. Arti cries. Suraj is unhappy.

Dhruv is leaving taking his bag. Ved comes there. She says you are leaving some thing here. Dhruv says in sorrow, i am taking only the things that belong to me. Ved then hands over the cupboard keys to him. Dhruv takes it, walks away. Ved says your money is there, i have matched your dresses with the tie, you have not completed your medicine course, please complete it. Ved looks very desperate. Dhruv at once stops her and says stop worrying about me from today. You take care of yourself and Suraj. He leaves. Ved asks him to stop. He turns back, she says nothing. He leaves. He is full of tears. He goes out of the house, Ved runs behind him , comes out. Dhruv turns back to see her, Ved also sees him. Dhruv leaves with tears in his eyes.

Tara comes to Titli's room. Tara says today is my exam. Anurag wishes her. Titli says nowadays, your mind is elsewhere. That will not help you, please write your exam well.
Tara says yes and leaves. Anurag asks his mother why did u say this? Titli says everything about Tara and Rahul. Anurag says this is going to be nice. We can utilise this against Nih.

Titli then goes to Kavitha and says i want to talk to you. She says something about Tara. The talk is all silent. Kavitha is thoughtful.

Suraj is playing his dhun when Dida comes there. She tells i am happy for you, but i think this is not correct. Ved is married now, she says. Suraj says so what? She did not marry when she had sense. This was unintentional. Dhruv also confirmed that. You were the one who told me when i lost Ved two years back, that take this as God's wish. Now, when he has given me Ved back, why cannot i take it as God's will? Dida has no words, goes silent. Dida sees the photos of Ved that Suraj has put in his room. He tells to herself, you are playing, i do not know whether love will win or the powere of sindoor will win. Only time will tell.

Suraj gets Ved to his room. She sees all the photos. Suraj tells her i was living with these, talking ot these. He then shows her a set of bangles arranged in the bangle rack. He says i bought this for you. I will put this to you on our marriage. You promise me that you will not leave me, he says. Ved has tears, just looks at him.

Arti and Dhruv come back to Mumbai. They are in Arti's house. Arti gives him water. Dhruv is still controlling his tears. He leaves. Arti asks him what will you tell your family members? Dhruv says i will not go to my house. I am going to a hotel, instead. Arti is surprised. He says i will first make the divorce papers ready. I will get divorce, wait till Suraj and Ved are married. Then i will face my family. Then there will be no place for any talks and pleads. It would be too late then. So i am going to a hotel. Arti asks why? He says bcos i have no answer to give to my family to this question now. He leaves. Arti is very upset.

In Antariksh's room, Antariksh is there. Nih is removing her bangles, arranging them in the bangle rack when Kavitha and Anurag come there. Kavitha says she has got a very good offer for Tara. She asks Anurag to say as he and Titli told it. Then Anurag hesitates, Kavitha says it is Rahul. Nih is in shock, just drops the entire bangles down. All break in the ground.

sree thumbnail

June 6th 2005

Summary by srk_rulz:

Antriksh tells Niharika they will go to Rahul's house tommorow to finalise the rishta with Rahul.The wedding arrangements for Dhruv and Suraj are on-going. Niharika and Antriksh go to Rahuls house for his hand in marriage with Tara, he says he'll think about it. Niharika is shocked. Vedika tells Suraj that her likes have changed. Rahul tells everyone that he is ready to marry Tara.

Full Update

Nih is  shocked, drops the bangles down. All see her. Kavitha aks her why do you have any objection to this? Nih is silent, blinks. Ant says why should she have objection? Infact, she likes Rahul alot, was talking about him las t night. Nih is silent. Anurag says Nih is also very happy, so they should now move forward and finalise this. Kavitha then tells Ant and Nih as Bhai and Bhabhi to go to Rahul's house, finalise things. Ant says we will go tomorrow. Nih stands shocked.

Ved, Suraj and Dida are sitting. Wedding arrangements are getting done in the house. All are busy. Dida asks the person are all arrangements over? The person says all shopping is over, but they have not got Ghatbandhan cloth. Ved is shocked to hear this. Dida says you have to get it, this is the most important thing in a marriage. Ved remembers the words told by Kavitha about Ghatbandhan that it is not a bandhan , not for force. It is that both of them should love each other. Ved then tells herself why are you not thinking about past things when you are entering a new life?

Its night, Ant is asleep. Nih is impatient, she gets up, to take her mobile and call Rahul. But when she takes the mobile,she unknowingly hits a vase which falls down making a sound. Ant gets up, Nih blinks, tells him she hit against the vase in dark when she was moving to the wash room. Ant asks her to sleep. She then lies down disheartened and upset. She remains awake the wohle night. Its next day. Ant is ready to go to Rahul's house. He tells Nih to get up, get ready, they have to go. He goes out. As soon as he goes out, Nih calls Rahul's mobile. But it keeps on ringing.

Rahul is back  from jogging. Hesees a missed call on his mobile, gets to know that it is from Nih. He tries calling her, but she does not pick up. Just then, Nih and Ant enter his house. He is shocked to see them. Hemakes them sit down. Ant then says he has come for a cause, says he did not know that he will one day come for this when they met with an accident. Ant says he has come to ask about marriage between him and Tara. Rahul  is  shocked, keeps looking at Nih's face. Ant says Tara is a very nice girl. He then asks Nih to tell him. Nih very hesitanlt says Tara and you will make a good match. Rahul says i have to think and tell.

Titli and Anurag are very sure that Nih's secret will be out today. Titli is restless to know what Rahul said . Kavitha's husband is also there. Just then, Ant and Nih come there. Ant tells them that Rahul wants time to think. He goes in, only Nih is there with her father in law and Titli. She then tells him that we are moving too fast. We know that he is a MBA from USA, but do not know anything about his parents and other things. Titli says he appears to be a good boy, but does not know whether he has some girls. She sees Nih .She then says If Nih has any objection ,she can come out with the reason, she is the bahu , so has every right. Nih does not say anything. Ant's father also feels Titli is right.

Suhas of Tumhari Disha calls Kavitha and calls her for Disha's marriage, Kavitha says she will definitely come.

Ved and Suraj are having dinner at a restaurant. Suraj says this is my favourite one, used to come here often, think about bringing you here. Ved smiles. Suraj then orders her favourite food , says i have not forgotten. It is a salad, which has green chillies in it. She at once takes a chilly, starts to eat it, when she is remembered of the past where Dhruv holds her hand saying eating chilly is not good. She had then promised Dhruv that she will never ever eat chilly inher life. She remembers that, puts the chilly down. Suraj asks her why? Ved says my likings have changed.

The next day, all are seated in the hall, waiting for Rahul's answer. Titli and Anurag have a talk asto why Rahul did not refuse Tara's offer quickly. They feel something is fishy.

As all are sitting, Nih is thinking Rahul will definitely say no. Titli aks Nih what are you dreaming of? Kavitha says she is eager as she is Tara's bhabhi. Titli makes passing comments that she knows how much she loves, then pauses , says Tara. Jus then, Rahul comes there. He sits. He sees Nih, then says i have decided that i will marry Tara. Nih is shocked.

rose82 thumbnail

June 6th, 2005

I missed few moments,neverthless i would like to add this update,dont worry,i have not missed any relevant things in the update.

The episode begins with bangles falling from niharika's hands.Mrs Raizada sees this and says'kya hua niharika?kya tum is rishte se khush nahi?ya tumhe rahul pasand nahi?'Anurag interrupts and says if niharika has anything in mind about rahul,she is free to express.but niharika keeps quite.antariksh defends her by saying that there is nothing like that.in fact,just the day before niharika was praising rahul and she approves of him.

Anurag says whatever it is,niharika should be given the opportunity to say about this rishta,whether she is happy or not.But niharika keeps quite.the tension  and sadness is clearly seen in her face.

Kavita then tells antariksh and niharika to go to rahuls house and put the proposal before him.niharika is shocked hearing this.

Tara comes to niharika and tells her that 1st she was surprised and could not undersand why niharika scolded her for telling her about rahul.and that she got angry.but later she understood that it was because niharika wants her to concentrate in her studies(this is what tara thinks)

after ths i missed little...nothing much happens as antariksh comes into the scene and he teases tara.tara runs away feeling shy.

rahul comes into his house(from his work out,or gym,i guess.as he looked like that-with all the sweat and towel wiping his face)He ons his mobile to find missed calls from niharika.he tries to call her,but she cuts it.he wonders why.Just then his door bell rings.He opens the door to find antariksh and niharika.

They settle down.Antariksh tells him that they have come to talk about rahuls rishta for his sister.Rahul is stunned and looks at niharika,who keeps quite,but is sad.Antariksh continues saying'i know its odd,but tara has all the qualities of a wife,u will like her.she is a nice girl'he turns to niharika and asks her to tell about tara,after all she is her bhabhi.Niharika says'haa,waise tum dono ki interests bhi ek hi hai-both of u like travelling and (something else,which i forgot)"

Antariksh is surprised hearing this and asks her how she came to know of rahuls intersts in such a short time.Niharika covers it up saying that rahul told her when he came to their house the other day.

Antariksh asks for rahuls opinion.Rahul says that all this is happening so fast.i...Antariksh interrupts and says'take your time and decide'and they leave.

At the Raizada house Titli is restless,roaming here and there in the hall saying'rahul ne kya kaha hoga.meri to death hi ho rahi hai,jijaji'(who was also sitting there.)

Just then Antariksh and Niharika come in.Titli asks them wht hapnd.antariksh says rahul wants some time.and he leaves from the scene.Nihrika tells her sasur that theyare doing things in jaldbazi.'hum rahul ke parents ke baare mein nahin jaante,wo kaisa ladka hai,yeh nahi jaante.bas yehi jaante hai ki rahul america se aaya hai,aur mba hai.' and that they shd think about it.But titli says she does not find any wrong thing in rahul.,he seems to be a nice person,if he was anot a nice person,then he would have agreed to the marriage immediatley,but he did not do like tht.because he is nice....or...unless he has a girlfriend.(indicating niharika)Niharika looks at her.Titli says that she is only suggesting and nothing else.

Titli also adds that if niharika knows anything about rahul,she can tell.Niharika says she has nothing to tell.

Titli goes to anurag and says that she tried a lot to get some information from niharika and make her tell about rahul,but niharika did not say anything.Anurag says that he can undertand Niharikas position,but the point is why didnt rahul reject the proposal outright?

there dida and suraj make preparations for the marriage.dida tells the pundit to make the things ready for gat-bandhan.Hearing this Vedika remembers of past where Kavita describes the significance of gat-bandhan to titli(that it is not a bandish,only it makes hearts meet.)

Suraj and Ved go for a candle light dinner.Suraj recalls and tells of incidents where he used to come to this restaurant alone.He orders Ved' favorite-a plate of mirchi(fav??????????-ala aishwarya rai in hum dil..)

Ved takes the mirchi,but suddenly remembers an incident in flashback where dhruv stopped her from eating mirchi.That time Ved promises him that either in front of him or behind,she would never eat mirchi.Remembering this,she puts the mirchi down.

Suraj asks her why,as it was her favorite.Ved just replies 'maine chod di"

all the raizada family members sit in the drawing room,discussing what rahuls reaction will be.Niharika keeps on thinking that raul will never agree to this marriage.Seeing Niha lost in her thoughts,Titli tells her that actually the to be bride should be lost in thoughts and not eating,not sleeping,but here niha is in tht condition.

Kavita ignores it and says tht niha is worried about tara,thts all.Just then Rahul comes there.

He tells everybody''i know aap sab mere faisle ke liye intzaar kar rahe hai.maine yeh faisla kiya hai ki'.....he sees the reaction in niha's face.

She is very tensed and scared about what rahuls decision is.infact all,including tara are eager to know what rahul decided.

'....ki mein is shaadi ke liye manzoor hu..'

Niharika is shocked hearing this.episode ends here

Many questions arise like-why did rahul agree to the marriage?is he being loyal to niha?does he want to marry tara to get close to niha?or to get even with her? or does he want only money,so he agreed to marry tara?What is in Rahuls mind?Will Niha ever love antariksh?or both rahul and niha romance secretly in the raizada house?

Has Ve dika slowly come to love Dhruv?Whom will she love ultimately?For all these answers,we will have to wait and watch....

rose82 thumbnail

June 7th, 2005

Summary by srk_rulz:

Title and Anurag are curios to why rahul agreed for the marriage. Rahul and Niharika meet. Niharika asks him why he agreed to the marriage, he says because niharika cant handle everything on her own in that house and also if he marries tara then they will be together. Vedika is unable to forget dhruv and his family while her mehndi is going on. Dhruv collects the divorce papers and tells his family that vedika is not going to come back now, she is with suraj. Everyone is shocked.

Full Update:

Rahul smiles and says he is ready for the marriage.everyone is happy to hear it except niharika.rahul tells them that if today his parents would be

Alive,then their decision also would be the same.His mother would always tell to make relations with 'achayi' first.thts why he has agreed to the marriage

Not because of their 'hesiyat' but because they all are sanskari people.he came to know of their goodness when antariksh and niharika came

Forward to help him in his need,though he was a stranger at tht time.and such qualities come from a sanskari family only.and he has happy to be their

Daamad.the scene ends here.

Antariksh tells niha in his bedroom tht he is very happy tht rahul agreed to the marriage.he tells her of incidents when tara was small,she used to

Wear their mothers saree and play dulhan-dulhan.and now…she really will be a dulhan.In 1 moment,everthing has changed for his sister and tht

She was very happy about it.Antariksh feels peaceful about ths decision.then suddenly he asks niha whether she is happy about ths rishta,as he did

Not ask her views on the marriage.Niharika who was just managing to smile till then gets startled hearing ths question.But she silently nods her

Head in the affirmative(yes)

Titli and Anurag discuss about rahul's decision.Titli tells tht everything has become ulta.and listening to rahuls decision,merit ho death hi ho gayi.Even

Anurag cannot understand how rahul agreed happily.Titli tells him even niharika did not try to stop the marriage.She feels very bad tht ths marriage may takeplace

She tells anurag what will happen if the marriage takes place?she cannot even think of it.she sks anurag what will be the result of ths marriage.Anurag tells her

'kya hoga?tumhari death ho jaayegi'

Kavita tells her husband tht she is very happy about the rishta and specially since it is rahul.They discuss that rahul is a very nice boy.they decide to call up

Dhruv and tell him of ths marriage.

Titli comes and tells kavita tht the pundit had given the shubh muhurat of roka for tht evening itself.Niha's expression changes.she tells kavita tht they

Cannot perform it as dhruv and ved were not thr.but titli says it is just a small ceremony to tell everybody tht rahul is booked for tara.and an official stamp on their relation.ths way rahul and tara can meet each other regularly.niha looks at titli.titli tells niha tht if she has a problem,she shd tell them.and anyway thr will be many ceremonies tht dhruv and ved can attend.titli asks kavita if she had any problem,but kavita is also ready for the ceremony,and she too agreed with titli.

Titli laughs loudly and says for the 1st time Kavita listened to titli and agreed to her.'meri tho death ho gayi!!!!!!!!'

.titli gives the phne to niha to call rahul.niha immediately dials his number.titli observes ths and asks her if she knew rahuls number 'zubaani yaad hai kya?'    even kavita looks at her.Niha tells them tht once antariksh asked niha to dial his number,and from then on,she rememberd his number.titli says she has a super memory.kavita asks titli not to put nazar on niha's memory.titli tells tht she just said niha had a nice memory.

Niha meets Rahul in a lonely spot and asks him why he agreed to the marriage'kya tumne mere bare mein ek baar bhi nahi socha?'

Rahul says'kya tumne mere bare mein socha,antariksh se shaadi karte wakt?waise bhi hamare future ke liye jo paisa hume chahiye,vo tum akele ikaatha nahi kar sakti.agar mein vahan aa jaaun tho hum saath mein kaam kar sakte hai'  Niha doesn't say anything,just cries and leaves.

Ved s marriage preparations are going on.The mehndi ceremony takes place.all the ladies gather.they praise ved.one lady asks ved,'kaun kaun he tumhare ghar mein?'ved tells her tht her family is very big,Kavita aunty,titli mami,anurag,tara,antariksh bhaiya,niharika..and dhruv…..she stops suddenly realizing what she told.even dida is surprised hearing ths.the lady then asks whether they all are coming for the marriage.ved does not reply.Dida remembers an incident where she tells suraj that it will be difficult for ved to leave her present family,as marriage is not just 'milan of 2 people,but 2 families'

Suraj replies that Ved loves him only,so slowly she will forget them and her lagaav to the family is understandable.It is because within few moments we become attached to a stranger also,and she has been living with them.Dida tells them that thr is a difference between lagaav and pyaar..

Ved with mehndi on her hands stands quietly at a place.Suraj comes from behind and closes her eyes.He tells her to forget all the worries and remember only the moments they spent together and of the life tht she dreams of,with him.Ved thinks of all incidents with suraj.she still is unhappy.slowly she opens her eyes.Suraj tells her tht by doing ths she feel better and her worries are gone.Ved then remembers of moments spent with dhruv and then a  faint smile appears on her face….just then suraj gets a call and he leaves.

There Dhruv and Aarti come back to their hometown,to get the divorce papers from the lawyer.they collect the divorce papers and come down the steps

Of the lawyers house.Dhruv tells aarti tht he will go back to Gwalior and gift Ved the divorce papers.it will make her very happy for her 'aane vala khushi'

Dhruv gets a call from Kavita asking her where is vedika?how did aarti-sunny's ceremony tke place?and tht she wanted to speak to vedika.dhruv

Tells her that presently ved is not thr and he will make her talk to ved soon.kavita informs him of taras marriage.dhruv is happy to hear ths.the call gets cut

Before kavita could tell what his name was.dhruv tells aarti of tara s marriage decision.both are happy.As soon as they come out of the house dhruv sees his parents before him.

Dhruv,Aarti and Dhruvs parents all get together in a room.Dhruvs parents wait for an explanation from dhruv.Kavita tells Dhruv'kya hua dhruv,tum aur ved yaha sunny aaur aarti ke function ke liye aaye the.phir tum yaha ho,aarti yaha hai.tho ved aur sunny kaha?hum pooch rahe hai.humein jaawaab chahiye.but

Dhruv keeps quite.kavita asks again.then finally dhruv tells 'vedika apni suraj ke saath gayi hai'

Kavita asks'suraj????????kaun suraj?????

Dhruv tells them tht ved loved a guy like mad before she became paagal. Anjaane mein ved is anchaahe rishte mein bandh gayi.but she actually loves

Suraj and only him.and thts why he returned ved as surajs amaanat to him.He also tells them 'sunny hi suraj hai'

Kavita cant believe what all happened

Dhruvs father tells dhruv tht he shd stop acting like a devta,and be a human.whatever it is,now ved is his legally wedded wife.all her life she has to stay

With dhruv and no one else.he also tells dhruv tht he wont allow dhruv to sacrifice his life for others happiness.Dhruv tells him tht ved can stay with dhruv,but her heart is full of suraj.Dhruvs father(cnt remember his name) he doesn't agree to dhruvs decision.

Kavita finally says tht she is with Dhruv in ths decision

Why is kavita supporting Dhruv?Does he not want his happiness?Is Rahul cheating Niharika?Will Suraj and Vedika marry?

rose82 thumbnail

JUNE 8TH, 2005

Summary by srk_rulz:

Kavitha tells dhruv she supports his decision about him divorcing vedika. Rahul and Tara get close, and niharika gets jealous seeing this.  Kavitha is sad because dhruv is upset. Dhruv reahces suraj's house and talks to him, dhruv then goes up to where vedika is sitting in a bridal dress. He hands her the divorce papers and leaves, both are upset. When vedika comes and sits down on the mandap she says "i cant marry suraj." All are shocked.

Full Update:

Kavita tells that she supports Dhruv because he wont be happy with a girl who has given her heart to someone else.The parents return home,while Dhruv goes to Gwalior to give Ved the divorce papers.

At home,Tara is excited and tells her parents that she would like to call Ved to tell her of the marriage.Kavita is very sad.Tara calls up Ved and tells her of her rishta with Rahul.Ved is happy.Tara asks her whether she is coming for the marriage.Ved is quite.

Kavita then talks to Ved.She asks Ved how she is and hope that she is happy.She keeps the phone.

Ved is very sad after listening to Kavitas voice.She remembers the moments spent with Kavita.(kavita asks dhruv to tell sorry to Ved etc)Then her conscience (in the form of another ved) asks her why???why does she always remember dhruv in every topic,every thought,every word?she should be happy,forgetting all the sadness….

Ved then thinks…yes…when she is getting the happiness she always wished for..she should be happy.she should smile.so she smiles with difficulty.but has tears in her eyes.

There Rahul and tara sit together on a bench alone.Rahul tells Tara tht how come he had agreed for the marriage when he knew nothing of tara.Tara got scared for a moment.She asks,'kya….?????????'

Rahul then tells her tht now he came to know tht she can talk too..Tara laughs hearing ths.Rahul says tht now,he knows she can laugh too.Tara tells him that he knows how to put words welland he talks well.(but she keeps using the word 'aap' when referring to him.)Rahul tells her not to use 'aap' as the apnapan which can be felt in 'tum',cannot be felt in 'aap.'Rahul asks her what she liked in him.Tara replies she likes him,his words,his style of speaking.And then she came to know that he is her manzil.

Rahul tells her that both their thoughts match.tara did not understand  why he said tht.Rahul then says it is because he also felt that only with (through) her,he can reach his manzil.Both of them hold hands and smile.All this is seen by Nih who stands on a nearby  bridge.she gets jealous with tears in her eyes.

Titli sees her and tells her tht as the roka is over,now they will be meeting like ths only.later they will be married and they have to be together always.so…romantic no?

Nih goes away from thr.Titli tells her tht though thr is fire,thr is no smoke.Nih has put a lock on her lips.Looks like saas banne se pehle meri death ho jaayegi.

Kavita gets tears remembering of the sacrifice dhruv made for her.She keeps thinking tht making sacrifices has become his habit.But my heart knows that he will cry deep down and tears will remain buried in his eyes.She thinks that by now Dhruv would have reached Gwalior to give the divorce papers.

Dhruv reaches Surajs house.Suraj opens the door.Dhruv is very quite and sad.He asks Suraj if he is not too late.He comes inside and sees Ved's photo in every corner of the room.Suddenly Suraj calls him towards the window and shows him a shooting star.he tells him tht ved believes in  shooting stars.He closes his eyes.in veds room Ved too closes her eyes(still sad)Dhruv just watches suraj.Suraj tells him tht always he had wished only for 1 thing-whenever ved is with him ,she should always be happy.she should always get what her heart wants,without her asking for it.

Suraj asks Dhruv what he asked.Dhruv tells that by asking for something,he doesnt want to put God in trouble.

Dhruv tells him that he knows what Ved would have wished.In the other room,Ved opens her eyes,and remembers the scene when Dhruv told her that he knew what she wished in front of the shooting star.

.Dhruv goes inside where Ved is sitting in front of the mirror in bridal wear.

He has the papers in his hand/Ved gets up.She doesn't know what to say.Dhruv looks at her and says'ved,u look very beautiful today.'He signs the divorce papers.(while doing so,he remembers signing the marriage certificate)

e continues'you will be from this anchaahe bandhan today and have a new life with Suraj.Wish you all the best.Good luck

Ved comes down for the marriage.She sits in the mandap,with the groom wearing the sehra.But she remembers all the moments with Dhruv-she dancing with him.they both playing with the water pipe in the garden…everything.She suddenly gets upand says she cant marry now .Dida looks at her and is not able to understand…

sree thumbnail

June 9th 2005

Summary by srk_rulz:

Vedika gets a shock when she sees suraj in the audience.., the dulha isnt suraj but in fact dhruv. Suraj tells vedika i knew you wouldnt be a able to leave dhruv. Vedika and Dhruv get married properly this time, and for the first time hug each other. Suraj is sad but dida tells him she is proud of him. Dhruv and Vedika come back to their house, and they are just about to enter but kavitha stops them and tells vedika to do a proper gruhapravesh, so both vedika and dhruv enter the house together. Niharika and Rahul have dinner together, and kavitha sees niharika with a man but she doesnt know who the man is. When Niharika comes home late at night, she asks her where have you been?

Full Update:

Ved gets up , says i will not marry Suraj. I cannot do this. Just then, she sees Suraj in the audience, is shocked. Then she turns to her side to see who the dulha is. The dulha removes his cover over his head, Ved is alarmed to see Dhruv sitting there. Dhruv gets up. Dida is also there. Suraj comes near Ved and tells her that i knew what you were going thro'. I always saw that you were struggling from within. You could never stop thinking about Dhruv. I knew it. I am happy that you understood what your heart said. He then gets her hand, gives it in Dhruv's hand. Dida says when you both got married, there were no saath vachan, pheras, sindoor as VEd was not in a mental state to do that. So now is the right time to get married. So they make them sit in the mandap. Dhruv and Ved finally get married. We can see some smile on Dhruv's face. Suraj tells that finally sindoor won the battle, it proved to be stronger than my love. I have got to know one thing in the process, a lover can become another person's wife, but a wife cannot marry a lover. Dida says to Suraj that it is just that your love gave respect to Dhruv's sindoor and you moved away. So be happy. Dhruv and Ved walk together hand in hand, towards a greatly decorated area. There they see each other, hug each other.

Suraj is seeing all the photos of Ved in his room. Dida is there. Suraj is crying. He  says now that Ved is married and gone, he has no right to have these pictures in his room. He takes them out. Dida consoles him, says i am proud of you my Sunny.

Titli is doing some coloured rangoli, she has kept some fast, but is dreaming about all sweet dishes when Tara comes there and talks to her. Anurag also comes there and calls both Titli and Tara as Kavitha wants to talk to them urgently. All assemble in the room. Viren and Kavitha decide that the whole family should know aboutDhruv before he gets back. This will probably avoid all asking silly questions to Dhruv which will hurt him more. So all are there. Kavitha says we are here to tell you something important. I hope you all will abide to this and support each other. Just then, Tara sees Dhruv coming with Ved. She runs to greet them. Kavitha and Viren anre surprised to see Ved. Kavitha runs to the door. Dhruv and Ved are standing out, not yet enteredcthe house. Kavitha sees the mangalsutra and sindoor on Ved. She is happy. She sees the smile on Dhruv's face. Just at the entrance, a rangoli in kumkum has been made. Kavitha asks Ved to step on it and enter the house. She says this is also a shagun. Ved steps on it, she along with Dhruv enter their room leaving her footsteps all over. Kavitha is overjoyed, with tears of happiness, Viren hugs her, Kavitha says this is Ved's real gruhapravesh.

Kavitha is in her room when Ved comes there. She tells her that the last time when she asked sorry and entered the house, she did that only for herself, just to go out of this house later. But now, i have come again leaving all memories far behind. I have come a long way leaving them. So  can you forgive me and accept me, she asks with tears in her eyes. Kavitha is also crying, she hugs Vedika. They both are happy.

Nih and Rahul are having dinner in a restaurant. Nih is saying i did not like you spending time with Tara. I felt bad. Rahul says you are saying this, think what i must have gone thro' when you married Ant. They then decide not to talk on that matter and start talking sweet nothings. Just nearby, Kavitha with her club friends including Neerja are there having dinner. They are talking that Kavitha is now free with 2 bahus at home. Kavitha says yes, two good looking and very nice bahus. She then turns her head, sees Nih there. She can clearly see  Nih talking merrily, but the person's back is seen. All her friends see this. Then all feel it is Ant and Nih enjoying a date. They think of going near but Kavitha says no, let them enjoy. Just then, Kavitha gets a call from Ant. She says i know you would call. Did u see me? Ant does not understand anything, tells Kavitha that he is at home, just called to get to know where a file is. Kavitha gets a shocker. She turns to the table to see Nih laughing her heart out with another man. She keeps the phone down, goesto that place. But they have left. She walks out to trace them. There is  a huge tree there , behind which Nih and Rahul hug each other. Kavitha from a distance can see just the saree palloo flying in the air. She walks slowly to the tree to get to know who is there. As she approaches the spot, they are gone. But in the place where they were standing, Kavitha gets Nih's bracelet and is shocked.

Its late night, Kavitha is walking in the dark, Nih has not yet returned. Kavitha remembers all the past time, when Nih asks Kavitha to got Ved married first. Then their marriage can follow. Then, Nih telling Kavitha about the gupt ppoja. Then Nih telling Kavitha about the sankalp of not consummating for 6 months. Kavitha tries to relate all this with what she has seen. She is upset when Nih comes in. Kavitha in a loud tone tells her to stop right there. She comes down, asks Nih straight forward, where haveyou been? From where are you coming now? Nih is speechless.

sree thumbnail

June 13th 2005

Summary by srk_rulz:

Niharika is speechless, just then antriksh comes in the scene and takes niharika away leaving Kavitha without an answer, she thinks to herself is it possible she loves someone else. Dhruv meets Rahul, dhruv suggests Tara should go along with Rahul to london while he is doing office work. Niharika is tensed. Kavitha thinks she should ask Pamela for help regarding Niharika. Aarthi is happy for vedika. Kavitha tells Pamela that she was right about Niharika loving someone else, kavitha asks Pamela to help her, she says yes. Kavitha follows Niharika in a taxi, niharika enters rahul's house. When kavitha rings the doorbell she is shocked to find Rahul in front of her.

Full Update:

Nih is speechless. Kavitha in an angry tone, asks her did u do any gupt puja today also? Nih does not know what to tell. When Kavitha is forcing her to say the truth, Antariksh comes there and asks Nih to say the truth. Nih then starts to limp, Ant gets scared, runs to her. She tells him the taxi in which she went had a problem so she had to take an auto. She met with an accident, just has a sprain in her leg. Ant is so tensed, runs to the phone, tries calling the doctor, then realises that he does not know the number, then runs to his room, very tensed. Kavitha then looks at Nih with a stare and goes. After Kavitha is gone, Nih walks propelry, goes in. Kavitha who has not gone, notices Nih walking as though nothing has happened, is shocked.

Kavitha spends the night thinking about Nih and her lover. She feels Ant loves her so much that he cannot bear to hear that Nih loves somebody else. She is confused, does notknow how to stop Nih's bad path? She is thinking.

Next day, in the dining table, breakfast is served. Rahul comes there. Dhruv is introduced to Rahul. Tara is also there. Viren announces to all the Titli had a plan, he also thinks that is correct. He then says now that we have decided that Rahul will manage our London office, he will be going there in few days time. So why not, send Tara along? Nih is shocked, so is Rahul. Viren says the marriage which we were to perform one month later, we will do it in a week's time, so that they both can go to London after marriage. All approve to this decison. Dhruv asks Nih's consent, she says yes, this will be nice. She is tensed. Dhruv makes a statement that all should love their husbands as Nih bhabhi. Kavitha is upset. Rahul says he has only one week remaining for his house lease to end. Dhruv suggests that he can be here till the marriage is over nad  till they go to London.

Kavitha is thinking what to do about Nih when Titli comes there and gives her the list of guests they had made during Ant's marriage. She tells her to cut off Pamela's name from it. On the other side, Nih is saying that i love Rahul, i will see to it that Rahul's marriage does not take place. Kavitha is then reminded of Pamela who had once told that Nih is in love with another guy. She feels she should ask Pamela for help.

Ved goes to Arti's house. Arti is happy, she says you made a correct decision by coming back to Dhruv. Ved says sorry to her, bcos she was the one who came in between Dhruv and Arti. Again, when Arti was getting married to Suraj, again Ved spoilt it. Arti says i have no luck to be anybody's wife. But in your case, you are lucky to be Dhruv's wife. She then gives her the sindoor dabba which Ved had given her once. She returns it to her, asks Ved to lead a happy life. They both hug each other.

Kavitha is confused asto whether to go to Pamela or not. Then she decides as a mother, she will go, even if it means Pamela will humiliate her. She then goes there. Pamela is surprised to see Kavitha. Kavitha says she has come for help. Pamela is surprised, asks what? Kavitha says you once told me that Nih is in love. Pamela says i was right. Kavitha says you are right, i have come to know of that. Kavitha then cries, with folded hands, says i was wrong, you were right. I want your help now. Pamela is moved, says i will halp you. Kavitha says she wants to know who is the preson Nih is in love with. Pamela says i have seen him just once. But i can recognise him if i see him once. Kavitha is happy.

Kavitha is returning home when she sees Nih get into ta taxi. She wonders why she is going in a taxi when there are 2 cars at home. She then follows her. Nih stops in front of a house, goes in. Kavitha gets down, follows. She says to herself, i will find behind this door who Nih loves. She rings the door bell. Rahul opens the door. Rahul is shocked to see Kavitha, so is Kavitha.

sree thumbnail

June 14th 2005

Summary by srk_rulz:

At the door Niharika appears with Rahul, kavitha is shocked but then tara also appears. Niharika wonders why kavitha is following her. Vedika tells Niharika that the power of sindoor is greater than love. A fancy dress part is on, and all the family go there. Pamela tells kavitha that niharika will definetly appear with her lover today but because both rahul and niharika are in masks, nobody notices them. Kavitha asks niharika if she loves antriksh or not. Kavitha and Niharika start a battle with each other, will niharika get her love or will kavitha make her love antriksh?

Full Update:

Kavitha is shocked to see Rahula there. Nih also comes to the door, Kavitha is shocked, so is Nih. But Tara also comes there, giving a relief to Kavitha. Tara says how comes you are here, mama? We came here to organise things for Rahul's friends party. Kavitha comes in, Nih asks how come you are here? Kavitha says i saw you coming, so came along. Nih says you could have called me, we could have come together. Kavitha goes in, Nih is worried why Kavitha was following her, why has Kavitha got a doubt?

Nih comes to Kavitha's room to keep the ironed clothes when Kavitha's mobile rings from somewhere. She searches for it in the drawer and is surprised to see her bracelet there. She then answers the call. It is Neerja. Neerja asks Nih how was your date with Ant the other day? We all were there, Kavitha was also there. Nih is shocked. After keeping the phone, she thinks so Kavitha knows about me, she has seen me the other day. But i think she has not seen Rahul.

Nih then goes to Ved to ask for help. Before Nih can say something, Ved says i met Suraj. Nih says good, so when are u leaving this house? Ved says i am not leaving. I go to know what the power of Sindoor is. Nih is shocked. As Ved keeps telling her , Nih takes steps backwards. Nih says but you love Suraj. Ved says i was, but i now love Dhruv. I am his wife. I am now accepting myself as the Bahu of this house. I am happy. Nih is shocked, has gone near the door taking steps backwards.

There is a mask party organised at home for youngsters. All are wearing masks. Nih is there, Ant, Rahul, Tara, Ved, Dhruv all are there.Titli is dressed in modern outfit, dances and amazes all. All are dancing. Pamela with Kavitha are coming to the party. Kavitha asks Pamela are u sure that person will come tonight? Pamela says he will surely come, they both are not afraid to face the world. They enter the party. At the same time, Nih and Rahul move away from the crowd, hide and talk. Nih asks Rahul are u happy? Rahul says i have to act. Nih says Kavitha has seen her with him. Rahul does not believe bcos she is moving ahead with Tara's marriage with him. Nih says she has seen me, but has not seen your face. Titli comes there and asks them what are you doing? They just brush her off saying something.

Just then, Pamela with Kavitha comes. Rahul has the mask on his face. Nih is very upset to see Pamlea with Kavitha. She knows Rahul will get caught the moment he removes his mask. Pamela asks Rahul to take his mask off as she wants to see Tara's choice. Rahul us about to lift the mask when Tara comes there, takes Rahul along. Nih is happy, goes away relieved. Pamela says she does not see the guy here, but says even if he is around, i cannot recognise him today as all are with masks. They go away. Nih listens to this, gives a broad, wicked smile.

Night time, Kavitha is lying in bed. She is worried. Nih comes there, says Tara told her that she has headache, so wants to put balm on her forehead. She puts it. Nih then asks Kavitha why are u upset? Tell me, when you have sucha bahu like me, why do you worry? Kavitha holds her hand, asks her do uo really love Ant at all? Nih says  you know the answer, then why ask? Kavitha says you go now. Nih leaves, Kavitha is sad.

Next day, Neerja and friends come to Raizada house to talk to Kavitha. Neerja asks Kavitha does she need any help for the wedding? Nih comes there, Neerja asks her are you not going for date today? Then all the friends start saying we saw you enjoying to glory the other day. Neerja then says when i told this to Nih over the phone, she was shocked, as though we caught her doing something wrong. Kavitha is shocked to hear this, Nih is upset.

Nih tries to move away. Kavitha walks behind her. Nih in her mind says so, mummmyji knows that i know that she has a doubt. Kavitha says so Nih knows that i am suspecting her. Kavitha says to herself i have to turn her around, make her to be in this house for my son. Nih says to herself , i know you want me to stay here forever, but i love  Rahul and will run with him. Kavitha says to herself, i will try my best to stop you. Nih thinks only one of us can win in this tussle. Let us wait and see who wins and who loses. Kavitha and Nih see each other as though the battle is now on.

sree thumbnail

June 15 th 2005

Summary by srk_rulz:

Titli tells Rahul that she gives him 24 hours to break off the marriage with Tara because she knows about his and niharika's affair. Pamela and Kavitha talk about Niharika. Kavitha phones Pamela to tell her to harm the guy niharika is in love with, niharika hears this. Rahul is offered an office by viren, he shares it with anurag and he picks up his phone and hears a lawyer and records whatever the lawyer said on his phone. Niharika is about to go to rahuls house but cunningly rahul stops her. Kavitha says she will not be defeated by niharika, next time she will be caught red handed.

Full Update:

I missed the first scene. Sorry for that. When i switched on, Ved and Dhruv are in the room. Dhruv is getting ready for office. Ved asks him why is he going to office today as Tara's marriage is nearing? Dhruv and Ved see each other. Dhruv asks Ved how much you love me? Ved says more than anything else. She asks him. He says more than i love me. She says this is filmi. Then they both hug. Dhruv says if  you are out of my life, i just cannot live. I will die. Ved says i will not allow that to happen. Dhruv kisses her. When they are hugging, Tara comes there. They both are embarasssed.

Titli goes to Rahul's house with sweet boxes, asks him to open one and taste it. When he opens, he is shocked to see it empty. When he asks, Titli says why i have to give you real sweets for a false marriage? She says i know what is gonig on between you and Nih. I am giving you 24 hours time to break this marriage. If else , i will be forced to say the truth.She says she does not want gudiya Tara to fall into trouble.

Rahul is upset, he calls Nih and tells her all this.  

Pamela and Kavitha are talking. Pamela says Nih is very clever, we have to go one step ahead to get to know who the person is. Pamela then suggests Kavitha to lie before Nih saying she is hurting her lover. She says uski jaan tote main hai. Tote ko nuksaan pahunchao to usko pareshaani hoti hai. Kavitha goes away. She comes home, where Nih is upset.

Kavitha just sees Nih and goes in. Nih is worried asto what will happen now? Titli enters Kavitha's room, she says that she had been to Rahul's house, she saw that he has a small house. She says it will be better if we think further. Kavitha does not listen to her, and asks her to go.

When Titli comes out, Nih is worried, wants to know whether Titli has told something to Kavitha. So she peeps into Kavitha's room. Kavitha who is sitting near her dressing mirror sees Nih thro' the glass. She then thinks of what Pamela said. She then makes a call, tells the person to harm the guy. She says Nih will know not about it. Do not worry, Nih will be caught if she tries to help him, as we have her phone tapped. So do the best. I want that guy to go away from here. Nih is shocked.

Nih is about to go out of the house when Kavitha asks her not to go. She tells her to put mehendi. But Nih manages to go out. Kavitha sees her going. When Nih gets into the taxi and leaves, Pamela is right there to follow her. Nih is not aware of this, she is going towards Rahul's house. Kavitha is restless, keeps calling Pamela. Pamela says she is following her.

Rahul is offered a cabin by Viren in office. Actually it is  a temporary one where he shares the cabin with Anurag. Viren leaves the cabin. Rahul sees Anurag's cell ringing. He picks it up. A lawyer is spaeking that Anurag is in problem. Rahul then asks him to wait for a minute and then records whatever he says  to his mobile. Rahul is happy.

Rahul comes to Raizada home where Kavitha, Viren and Tara are there. He enquires about Ved and Nih. Tara says Ved is inside, Nih has gone out. Kavitha gets a call from Pamlea. She gets uo, is speaking when Rahul overhears. He now understands that Nih id going to be caught. He is worried bcos he is aware that if Nih reaches his place, they will be caught. He tries calling Nih but she does not pick up, thinking her phone is tapped. Then Ved comes there to talk to Rahul. Rahul asks Ved to call Nih and call her home. Ved calls Nih. She picks up, says Rahul is here. Nih is shocked. Rahul then tells Nih that he is waiting for her at here bcos he feels all can have a talk. Nih now understands everything.

Pamela calls Kavitha and says i  think Nih has got a doubt that i am following her. She did not stop anywhere, now she is headngi to Raizada home. Kavitha is shocked.

Nih comes home. Kavitha is there. Titli asks Nih where have you been? Nih seeing Kavitha says i went out for mummyji's work. But very sad that it did not happen. Nih leaves. Kavitha says to herself, i will not bow down. The next time, you will be trapped.