Main Naa Bhoolungi

TOI: Aishwarya & Vikas can't see eye-to-eye [DT Note: p. 7]

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Aishwarya and Vikas can't see eye-to-eye
Aishwarya and Vikas can't see eye-to-eye

Aishwarya Sakhuja and Vikas Manaktala's hatred for each other in Yash Patnaik's Main Naa Bhoolungi seems to have spilled over into real life as well. 

If sources are to be believed, the lead couple can't see eye-to-eye. Their incompatibility had escalated to such a level that Aishwarya had even expressed a desire to quit the show. However, the production house somehow convinced her to stay back. And not just Aishwarya, another co-actor Nigaar Z Khan also has issues with Vikas. 

Says a source, "For the longest time, Vikas couldn't get work because of his attitude and unprofessionalism. One expected him to be a changed person after so many years, but in vain. He continues to throw tantrums. He tried to guide Nigaar on how to enact her scenes, which didn't go down well with her. A couple of unit members have quit the show because of him. He is demanding to the extent that he refused to take a regular shower after shooting in the swimming pool. Instead, he halted the shoot by four hours to check out the nearby hotels for shower."

However, the actor refutes, "It's not true. We eat lunch together. In fact, the whole unit does that. Aishwarya and I are not best of friends, but we do share a healthy and cordial relation. As far as tantrums are concerned, I believe in being professionally correct." Both Aishwarya and Nigaar didn't revert to our message.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Aishwarya-and-Vikas-cant-see-eye-to-eye/articleshow/32791077.cms
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Every serial has these types of articles. Unprofessional actor, temper tantrums, problems...what not. Who knows how much is true. πŸ€”
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They looked pretty comfortable & cordial with each other in a few of the IF interviews/videos so I doubt that this is true. But if it is, then sad to hear about it because I love Aish & Vikas together & was hoping to see a fun-filled interview of them :(
Hope its not true. Fingers crossed.
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why media spreading so much negetivity against actors now days? I read some more same type articles about others show actors also..can't media oil their own machine and leave this celebraties alone..if u can't write anything good then stop spreading rumors also..
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

They looked pretty comfortable & cordial with each other in a few of the IF interviews/videos so I doubt that this is true. But if it is, then sad to hear about it because I love Aish & Vikas together & was hoping to see a fun-filled interview of them :(

Hope its not true. Fingers crossed.

true true!! i want to see more interviews of them together!! they haven't done one together in a while though...like the holi interviews, they could've done together πŸ˜• but anyways, definitely hope it's not true, because i love Aish and Vikas together too!! Though it might be true, because in the show that Vikas was on Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket a while ago where Shabana Azmi and Zeenat Aman were judges, they would always call him out on his rudeness/unprofessionalism...his partner was kind of like that too...but who knows it could've been a publicity stunt, because it was a reality show and they needed some kind of drama...and ekta was behind it, so there had to be some kind of nok jhok πŸ˜†
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
@Nabilah
Really? I didn't know about it. What did they exactly say? Was it just the judges calling Vikas unprofessional or were there actually clippings showing him to be unprofessional?

I haven't seen much of Vikas offscreen but whatever little that I've seen, he seemed to come across as a nice, sweet guy.
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well this is not entirely true but this is a fact that he doesn't gel well with his co-stars. this happened in his first show LEFT RIGHT LEFT where he was later replaced becoz of the same issue. that show came in 2006 and today we are in 2014. i need to request Vikas to keep a little more grounded, as little mistakes breaks u easily here where u take so much time to make a little image of urs. 
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

@Nabilah

Really? I didn't know about it. What did they exactly say? Was it just the judges calling Vikas unprofessional or were there actually clippings showing him to be unprofessional?

I haven't seen much of Vikas offscreen but whatever little that I've seen, he seemed to come across as a nice, sweet guy.

Here's the link. What I'm talking about starts around 14:10 of Part 1

Part 1:

Part 2:

there are a few other clips too...not only in that episode, but can't find them right now...

^ also the dramatic music is a classic ekta move...so i mean i don't know how true the situation is...
Edited by Nabihah - 10 years ago
VikAish9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭what is doing media ???

all r actress are abused by them---- they post__vikas and aish can't eye to eye ???

what they want to say ??? 😑 sari serial ki hero heroine an't eye to eye ??? post kar doo media ??

lol πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
vikas never can't unprofessional,he is so sweet and gorgeous. in fact for his resent act he need to leave his apartment πŸ˜’ how much serious,yeh he is come from richest business  family but no one can't tell it becaz he hasn't ego  .his taking style is prove about that.even he is now acting as negative but  he look like soo sweet and gorgeous.and for kind info vikas and aish did many close seance in Main naa bhoolungi from beginning. i watched every Sbs..they need to shoot many time for a seance... they can shy but it's totally fake news...

Note-Do not bring in actors who are not related to the show. You are free to express your opinion however personal attack will NOT be tolerated. Objectionable content has been removed.
Edited by *Shruti* - 10 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
@Nabilah
Thanks for sharing the video. Now the article seems to make some sense. There is no smoke without fire. The whole crew of Bollywood Ticket couldn't have been lying. And from the clippings, Vikas does seem to across as a short-tempered person with attitude problems. Even when the judges were trying to explain something to him, he kept interrupting. No wonder he plays Aditya so well lol. 
Regardless of all this, I just hope that he is at least cordial with the cast & production team in MNB because the last thing I wanna hear is Vikas getting replaced.
Sigh. This is just so sad. Never judge a book by its cover.