Highlights Thursday march 27 2014

Posted: 10 years ago
Kabir in car with sonal is lost in rachna s apology , sonal makes him aware that they were supposed to go home andhe realizes he had chanted route, he thinks why he is thinking about miss garg despite of his engagement with sonal in front of all
he apologizes sonal that she had to leave party before time because of him, sonal says she dint like he was sitting in corner with sad face, kabir excuses of preparation of next show, sonal says its ok they have such understand all otherwise they can't spend all life together, kabir is shocked to hear this, sonal thinks about next drama she has prepared

Kabir in his room after getting fresh thinks it s too late he should sleep
but he is restless not able to sleep

Dayal thins his both sisters are in trouble, rachna comes there, dayal asks about next fashion show, rachna says it s next week, dayal says to stop working there after a week and fashion show is over.

Kabir says good night to sonal at home,but sonal forces him to work

Pihu receives call from private number in late night , new guy is on other side named vicky and vicky starts to flirt with  her, rachna thinks its Murli, her jiju,and she feels good for her

rachna asks her how was her day in acting class pihu scolds her that  wants to sleep, it s late night
Rachna sees some material in her purse but then ignores and thinks about dayal ordered her to stop work so thinks she will have to expose sonal within only one week

both kabir rachna are wandering in room and darmiyan bg plays

kabir is lost again in rachna  s accusations and then sorry too, he goes to kitchen for water, daadi comes there asks why he is not able to sleep and tells kabir to share his heart feelings, kabir says he is confused, daadi says if its about rachna as he has always behaved humanly with all , and and they both know her very well, rachna might have asked sorry too and asks reason why he is touched by rachna s talk despite of she is only his assistant , kabir thinks why he is not able to move on and she is not going from his mind

kabir recalls all daadi s talk, comes in workshop and sees one sketch made by rachna  that is too good and he realizes again her talent

kabir realizes seeing statue that material is changed and that he never wanted he gets angry that she dint follow his orders, and calls her angrily
rachna gets call and pihu is irriated in sleepy mood that no one will call "sharif ladki" in late night and rachna asks kabir why he did call , kabir vents out all but rachna says she dint do it and she did the only way kabir wanted, kabir says he is tired of her and orders her not to come to his office again , kabir cuts phone but is still upset . sonal sees all drama and she is happy ,
rachna is confused why kt was bursting on her, and then realizes it was all done by sonal and decides to expose sonal, she immediately decides to prepare design again same thing in matka silk that kt wanted and asks masterji to prepare him on urgent bases
and her monolog "sonal agar tum nehla to ham dehla"😳  😆

precap: rachna is preparing mannequin in material Kt wanted but Kt asks how dare she is here and asks her to leave she is leaving but kt sees mannequin is in material he wanted and he turns back to rachna

OMG loved today's episode  The whole episode filled with Rabir  I knew our cupid sonal will do something 😆 hope they drag this expose drama for another one month 🤪 
Oh yes! Thank you birthday girl 😉
Go rachna go sonal the cupid 😳 with sonals plan we got stubborn rachna and again kabir will become soft for her tmrw wow changing of minds 😉 btw zener many many happy returns of the day 🤗 today is ur birthday and we got awesome news about rabip story 😳
Thank you so much birthday girl 😛
This first time in history of SSLK!! Celebration time baby 🥳
Btw zene can everyday be your birthday??😆
Thanks Zene.
And Happy Birthday Once Again.
(:
Thank you so much for this! I'm so excited to see all of this! 
Also, Happy Birthday, Zene! ❤️
I hope you have a wonderful day! 🤗
lady gabbar u had the best bday eever 🤣
See it had to be zene baby,s birthday to get an episode totally Allmost full of Rabir 😃

See you were born to be lucky for Rabirians zene baby😉

I will do the review of the episode phursat mein . Pls forgive 

Thank you Zener for the update🤗

I was wondering why rachna was so careless ABT the material which was in her bag .  Was she too sleepy😕
I want the address of the tailor who stitches designer outfit overnight😲 . Did rachna go to his place give him the material & he stitched a designer outfit within a couple  of hours 😲😲 Like superman Krrish - Darjiii3🤣

Why do I feel kabir will yell at her more coz she fixed his dress in the morn like a chorni , so he will def think she is rectifying her mistake

If Vicky is meeting pihu first time 😲 How did he have her picture . She is not a known model for her pictures to be available everywhere😆

Why the hell rachna has not told her dad that kabir is innocent she goofed up badly😡
Edited by brat2008 - 10 years ago