Will Ajay Reveal the Truth?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It's quite interesting. This guy is so greedy he decides to forget the 1 crore and goes straight to the Jaganath house for 10 crore. So tomorrow's precap shows Mahanto opening the packet that Ajay brought with him.

My question is do you think Ajay will be able to reveal the truth? After all Samaira can't stop him, but maybe Neeraj did some idhar udhar and changed the packet. After all that's a possibility. So what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@shreya.  anything is possible.  Neeraj might be up to something.  Either he wanted ajay to go to Jaganath's to end the blackmail or as you have said he might have swapped the packet.
have a feeling samaira with some excuse will stop Mahanto.  

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@shreya.  anything is possible.  Neeraj might be up to something.  Either he wanted ajay to go to Jaganath's to end the blackmail or as you have said he might have swapped the packet.

have a feeling samaira with some excuse will stop Mahanto.  

I doubt it's the first one. Because if Ajay does that then their truth will be out. How will they take revenge then?

I don't know. Maybe. But will Mahanto listen to Samaira is the question...🤔
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
how did neeraj manage to get 25 lakh to give to blackmailer?  I think somebody from Jaganath house is with samaira/neeraj.  
Can't be jai or alaya as madhu will know if any money withdrawn by them.   Only one she cannot keep a tab on is Mahanto's own account!!!

as this show is for 6 months on air, now it is moving fast.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Either Mahanto knows that Samaira is Shikha or Samaira will volunteer to deliver the packet to Aditya.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know I think that regardless of whether Mohanto sees the packet or not, it won't make a difference. I feel that if Mohanto comes to know about Samaira being Shikha, he will actually believe her & what she had to say about Manav. He will support her.
I am wishing he does see the packet, though I doubt.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#009900">It's quite interesting. This guy is so greedy he decides to forget the 1 crore and goes straight to the Jaganath house for 10 crore. So tomorrow's precap shows Mahanto opening the packet that Ajay brought with him.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#009900">My question is do you think Ajay will be able to reveal the truth? After all Samaira can't stop him, but maybe Neeraj did some idhar udhar and changed the packet. After all that's a possibility. So what do you think?</font>

nO NAAH.. Not.. 😆 Mahanto gets called and packet disappears 😉 👍🏼 This Ajay is getting annoying really! Neeraj, do something ASAP.. 😕 I thought he was smarter than that..
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

You know I think that regardless of whether Mohanto sees the packet or not, it won't make a difference. I feel that if Mohanto comes to know about Samaira being Shikha, he will actually believe her & what she had to say about Manav. He will support her.

I am wishing he does see the packet, though I doubt.

Are you so sure? I remember some comments on another thread. See Madhu is Mahanto's own daughter. Would he really support another person against his own daughter? That's the question to ask.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

nO NAAH.. Not.. 😆 Mahanto gets called and packet disappears 😉 👍🏼 This Ajay is getting annoying really! Neeraj, do something ASAP.. 😕 I thought he was smarter than that..

I did too, but then maybe he did plan something and that's why he isn't doing anything now. 😉
Arsal_AK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Are you so sure? I remember some comments on another thread. See Madhu is Mahanto's own daughter. Would he really support another person against his own daughter? That's the question to ask.

Yup.That's the whole thing.She is his own daughter.No way is he going to believe a word that Samaira says.It just doesn't add up.I still think that her helper is Neeraj.There is something that we don' know about him yet.

Let's presume for a moment hat he is really helping Shikha and believes her story.Then why is acting behind the scenes??Why the secrecy??Remember Manav is with him most of the time, he can easily take him to a hospital and no one will even know.The rest then, you know, it wouldn't take ten minutes for the show to end.